Paparazzi catch Britney and Sam taking selfies on their balcony in Hawaii

2 hours ago, James101 said:

I don’t trust what’s going on here…. Is team con tippin the paps so they can bring this to judge and state Britney has never been forced to do anything and the proof is she’s on vacation with her boyfriend and make her seem she’s crazy cause she hasn’t followed treatment.. and she needs the Cship. I’m glad she’s enjoying and having fun but her dad and her team will do anything and everything to have that power:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Boy are 11? She talked about vacation on her testimony. How is this making her crazy? Please just go to sleep :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

I don’t trust what’s going on here…. Is team con tippin the paps so they can bring this to judge and state Britney has never been forced to do anything and the proof is she’s on vacation with her boyfriend and make her seem she’s crazy cause she hasn’t followed treatment.. and she needs the Cship. I’m glad she’s enjoying and having fun but her dad and her team will do anything and everything to have that power:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

We love to see Britney but obviously. "Oh, miss Spears, you claim you're locked up but still went to vacation on Hawaii with your boyfriend"

WAKE UP :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. So the 1st bit of the video with the sunnies and the pinky hair is from yesterday, the rest on the beach with the mask and the straw hat is from September last year but same bikini... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Correct? I really can’t decide what’s going on. The caption screams Cassie, and what’s with the cheapest car known to mankind? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Anyway. Wish the papas weren’t tipped off and she could just have a holiday with no distractions! 

I thought the comment about the car was very weird as well…Maybe it was in reference to not having enough money to cover the vacation?? Or maybe a small island car? Either way I thought it was bizarre how “she” used old picture too.

• Like 1

It’s so bizarre: she’s clearly fine and functioning independently and yet somehow this is justification for a conservatorship? What kind of warped world is this? The logic is so bad.

• Super Mods

I’m glad they’re having a great time! Take those selfies! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

On another note, it’s interesting (to say the least) how we get these photographs of Britney/Sam in Hawaii and at the same time, get new pictures showing a decrepit and aging Jamie in Kentwood.

I hate everything being a conspiracy theory but they really do have a well oiled public relations strategy in place. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, James101 said:

That's beyond the point. Did you follow her life at all the last 13 years? She always have gone to vacations. The point is she was drugged against her will and she keeps needing to reach their requirements in order for her to live her life as she pleases.

Cships are meant for people who can't barely pronounce their own names, someone able to perform as much as she did clearly doesn't fit the criteria.

I find myself questioning everything 

these pictures could have been taken in 2020 which would match up with the insta post at the time as well as the current one uploaded to Britney's insta

What also has occurred to me is that everything is uploaded & pictures come out conveniently as if its following some sort of timeline her team want the us/the public to eat up

Same with the pictures of Jamie looking frail & basic living while Britney is in Maui, so they want us to believe 

remember the pap pic that had "use at such and such date" on it, red flag right there.

and i hate to say this..

but we have no proof that the recent posts/stories on Sam's insta are new 

Which leads to the possibility he's trying to fit team cons narrative?

weigh in please, anyone

all i know is she's been surrounded by snakes and leaches her entire life & this whole "vacation after claiming she can't go anywhere' among other things has got me down the rabbit hole.

1 minute ago, ifuseekleon said:

I find myself questioning everything 

these pictures could have been taken in 2020 which would match up with the insta post at the time as well as the current one uploaded to Britney's insta

What also has occurred to me is that everything is uploaded & pictures come out conveniently as if its following some sort of timeline her team want the us/the public to eat up

Same with the pictures of Jamie looking frail & basic living while Britney is in Maui, so they want us to believe 

remember the pap pic that had "use at such and such date" on it, red flag right there.

and i hate to say this..

but we have no proof that the recent posts/stories on Sam's insta are new 

Which leads to the possibility he's trying to fit team cons narrative?

weigh in please, anyone

all i know is she's been surrounded by snakes and leaches her entire life & this whole "vacation after claiming she can't go anywhere' among other things has got me down the rabbit hole.

Nope. Likely they just had old footage and wanted to share and took the opportunity to share with new one.

That happens all the times with celebs, but Britney's fans overanalyze everything. She has her pink hair here which is consistent with her newer pictures. She said in her statement she wanted to get married and have babies, she began really fighting the cship when she met Sam, Sam has came for her father and publicly supported Free Britney, she was with Sam when she gave her deposition... 

• Like 1

It's great to see her happy and vacationing, but as other commenters have mentioned, it's hard to trust that this isn't some kind of ploy. Yes, she deserved a vacation, especially after speaking out so courageously. But considering team con's history of manipulation and restriction, I have a hard time believing they let her go on vacation for her own good. They've never had her best interest at heart, so why would they now? Just because their evil ways have been exposed doesn't mean they'll necessarily stop, especially not right away. It seems pretty likely that they'd be even more conniving in a desperate attempt to cover their derrière. 

I think they let (and maybe even encouraged) Brit go on a luxurious, tropical vacation so the public would think her speech to the courts was an exaggeration and that her life isn't nearly as bad as people are speculating. And to further their cause, they're showing poor ol' Jamie looking frail and living out of a trailer to make people feel sorry for him and think he's not stealing her money.

Judge Judy Whatever GIF

Actually, after typing all that out, I'm even more convinced that's what's going on.