Andrew Wallet NEEDS to come forward

He needs to confess that he quit being her co-conservator once he found out that there was shady **** going on behind the scenes. If he doesn't then team con might want to pin everything on him since he was the one who bounced when **** hit the fan. Just my 2 cents

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an older thread and I unfortunately don't have the time stamp but in this video the lawyer explaining says that Jamie has a 40 million dollar bond for any foul play which means if he screwed up the bond ppl have to pay britney but he also said something interesting...he said that when Andrew Wallet left he left with a "golden parachute" which made him not liable for anything that happened during the conservatorship and he thinks this is what Jamie is asking for behind the scenes...I hope we get to know all the ****ery of Wallet...he clearly pulled some diabolical **** and then had the sense to get out before it hit the fan...

video

• Like 2

Jamie kinda threw Andrew under the bus in his recent filing. He mentioned Andrew being in control when he was sick. 

And as mentioned, Andrew Walked away and Sam Ingham signed off on that. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:  So it appears Andrew Wallet had immunity. Hopefully Matthew finds a way. 

Andrew wall likely be called to give evidence and be questioned. That day will come for sure. Considering his last article last year, I don’t see him admitting HE messed up, he will likely just blame Jamie and protect the industry he is part of. 

To be devils advocate, Jamie isn’t smart to run this. So he is probably right to point fingers at Andrew, Jodi and Sam  Ingham. It’s this industry that did this to Britney too. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I know this is an older thread and I unfortunately don't have the time stamp but in this video the lawyer explaining says that Jamie has a 40 million dollar bond for any foul play which means if he screwed up the bond ppl have to pay britney but he also said something interesting...he said that when Andrew Wallet left he left with a "golden parachute" which made him not liable for anything that happened during the conservatorship and he thinks this is what Jamie is asking for behind the scenes...I hope we get to know all the ****ery of Wallet...he clearly pulled some diabolical **** and then had the sense to get out before it hit the fan...

video

I watched the video. Very interesting!

Wallet fled citing "substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the consertee and her estate". Very dramatic. Very convincing. Very over the top. He could have resigned citing other reasons. Why draw attention to the fact something “terrible” would happen if he didn’t get out? The wording is so specific, so graphic. 

We assume Wallet is alluding to the public knowledge of the drugging of Britney and putting her away in a facility against her wishes. But it may not be the case. What if he is referring to something else. Financially at least? 

Jamie later requested that Wallet be brought back on board when Bessemer was suggested as to be the financial Conservatee instead of Jamie. There was no Ill will between them. Even if it looks like Wallet threw Jamie under the bus, got immunity, and got out fast.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Wallet fled citing "substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the consertee and her estate". Very dramatic. Very convincing. Very over the top. He could have resigned citing other reasons. Why draw attention to the fact something “terrible” was happening? The wording is so specific, so graphic. 

I thought he was saying that is what would happen if he wasn't replaced immediately because of the on going business the estate was doing...I don't think he was saying why he was leaving...he never gave a reason...

I think Jamie was so desperate to keep an independent professional away from the books that he was willing to bring Wallet back in...I think he and Wallet had a private issue and Jamie got too big for his britches when he asked him to leave...clearly that was good for us and bad for team con...Jamie isn't smart enough to keep something like this going by himself...

16 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

said that when Andrew Wallet left he left with a "golden parachute" which made him not liable for anything that happened during the conservatorship and he thinks this is what Jamie is asking for behind the scenes...

What the actual f-uck :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Like 1

Has anyone theorized that Wallet himself set up the whole "paralegal" voicemail? It has always baffled me that Team Con didn't track that supposed paralegal down and sue him/make his life hell. What if Wallet realized things went too far and had someone pretend to be a paralegal working for him, to ease his conscience?

Just speculation on my part!