Andrew Wallet NEEDS to come forward

1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Has anyone theorized that Wallet himself set up the whole "paralegal" voicemail? It has always baffled me that Team Con didn't track that supposed paralegal down and sue him/make his life hell. What if Wallet realized things went too far and had someone pretend to be a paralegal working for him, to ease his conscience?

Just speculation on my part!

I imagine they can’t track the paralegal down, because for one “he” doesn’t exist.

Secondly, everything “he” said was true, so Team Con would be digging a bigger hole for themselves if they sued, and it ALL came out in court, which it eventually did via Britney.

It’s what Lou Taylor likes to do. Stalk, threaten, then sue for defamation to scare the life out of the victim, but then settle out of court, so nothing gets brought up and recorded in a public forum. She doesn’t want to air her dirty laundry! Never. She just wants everything to go away. She’s a psychotic  control freak who’s barren and childless and uses other people’s children to fulfil her Freudian need of maternal dominance. 

Had Team Con connected the actual dots, they would have found that the real identity of said person on the voicemail was connected to Britney herself, some say via her best friend Cade Hudson. 

How else was Britney going to get out the word that she was being forced illegally into imprisonment and given medication against her will? The source couldn’t be verified - by the NYT or BBC, two of the best journalistic bodies globally - for a reason! It would have exposed Britney herself, as the origin of such information. Way too dangerous. Way too risky. Way too meta.

Brit is way more involved than we think or know! She’s been quietly pulling strings behind closed doors for a long time now. 

I really think the Freebritney movement has been such a strength to her. She is fighting because we all are fighting along with her.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 4
Just now, Justin Woodpond said:

I imagine they can’t track the paralegal down, because for one “he” doesn’t exist.

Secondly, everything “he” said was true, as confirmed by B herself, so Team Con be digging a bigger hole for themselves if they sued, and it (and more) all came out in court, which it eventually did.

It’s what Lou Taylor likes to do. Stalk, threaten, then sue for defamation to scare the life out of the victim, but then settle out of court, so nothing gets brought up and recorded in a public forum. She doesn’t want to air her dirty laundry! Never. She just wants everything to go away. She’s a psychotic    control freak who’s barren and childless and uses others to fulfil her Freudian need of maternal dominance.

Had Team Con connected the actual dots, they would have found that the real identity of said person on the voicemail was connected to Britney herself, some say via her best friend Cade Hudson. 

How else was Britney going to get out the word that she was being forced illegally into imprisonment and given medication against her will? The source couldn’t be verified - by the NYT or BBC, two of the best journalistic bodies globally - for a reason! It would have exposed Britney herself, as the origin of such information. Way too dangerous. Way too risky. Way too meta.

Brit is way more involved than we think or know! She’s been quietly pulling strings behind closed doors for a long time now. 

I really think the Freebritney movement has been such a strength to her. She is fighting because we all are fighting along with her.

Interesting, so most people think Cade Hudson had a friend leave the voicemail? Good on Cade, if true. 

Love how Britney gives us strength and in turn, we give Britney strength! <3 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I thought he was saying that is what would happen if he wasn't replaced immediately because of the on going business the estate was doing...I don't think he was saying why he was leaving...he never gave a reason...

I think Jamie was so desperate to keep an independent professional away from the books that he was willing to bring Wallet back in...I think he and Wallet had a private issue and Jamie got too big for his britches when he asked him to leave...clearly that was good for us and bad for team con...Jamie isn't smart enough to keep something like this going by himself...

Yes, you’re right. He didn’t give a specific reason for leaving, just that he needed to get out or Britney’s estate would be harmed. But why?

Why did he need to leave? And in what way would it be in danger if he didn’t? That is what I’m asking! 

1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Has anyone theorized that Wallet himself set up the whole "paralegal" voicemail? It has always baffled me that Team Con didn't track that supposed paralegal down and sue him/make his life hell. What if Wallet realized things went too far and had someone pretend to be a paralegal working for him, to ease his conscience?

Just speculation on my part!

Wallet raised his salary 3 times weeks before all this.

30 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Interesting, so most people think Cade Hudson had a friend leave the voicemail? Good on Cade, if true. 

Yeah, it seems like it was Cade when they hacked (LFB) Britney'gram's account for the beef with LFB. The funny thing is that Cade's voice doesn't seem like I could be wrong, I also thought he was the person Britney knows because, In private messages on social media, Cade said that that person was the only one who started this behind the scenes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Why did he need to leave? And in what way would it be in danger if he didn’t? That is what I’m asking! 

Why he needed to leave is a good question but what I am saying is he wasn't saying the estate would be in danger if he didn't leave, he was saying he was leaving and with all the deals the estate had on going at the time, if the court didn't appoint someone to replace him immediately to handle it all that  danger and harm would happen to the estate...

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Secondly, everything “he” said was true, so Team Con would be digging a bigger hole for themselves if they sued, and it ALL came out in court, which it eventually did via Britney.

It’s what Lou Taylor likes to do. Stalk, threaten, then sue for defamation to scare the life out of the victim, but then settle out of court, so nothing gets brought up and recorded in a public forum. She doesn’t want to air her dirty laundry! Never. She just wants everything to go away. She’s a psychotic  control freak who’s barren and childless and uses other people’s children to fulfil her Freudian need of maternal dominance.