Britney Caramelizing Onions With Sam

4 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

dont come at me, but why is her voice so high pitched again?

People’s voices can sometimes change based on what they are feeling I.e stressed, angry, nervous vs. calm, relaxed.

Mine deff changes when I’m emotional or angry.

Also, this is the first time Brit has been allowed to speak freely and candidly in a public sphere, without any control or being scripted, so I can imagine she had alot adrenaline running through her. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Ah I see! I figured he’d never block a legend like you! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’m unsure if people without accounts can see Stories, which are like the Snapchat style photos/videos you click on their profile pic to watch… because that’s where he posted this little video series. It’s too bad Instagram doesn’t make stories easier to share. 

Lol yeah.

Idk how it works cause like I said, usually when someone posts a video or pic on here:

it shows and I can see it but idk why I couldnt see it this time

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Ah I see! I figured he’d never block a legend like you! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’m unsure if people without accounts can see Stories, which are like the Snapchat style photos/videos you click on their profile pic to watch… because that’s where he posted this little video series. It’s too bad Instagram doesn’t make stories easier to share. 

Never mind.

I can see it now

On 6/27/2021 at 4:31 AM, legendoftherose said:

dont come at me, but why is her voice so high pitched again?

Many reasons and it’s hard to speak on one in specific because of the circumstances she’s been through, but in general it means submission, it could also be a product of trauma as to not anger or hurt the man’s ego…But it could also mean love, closeness, trust and feeling protected.