Britney Caramelizing Onions With Sam

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The topic title made me chuckle for some reason! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yas Britney, caramelize those onions! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Also, if you keep watching, Sam asks her to rate the dinner out of ten. She said 2! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Lol it didn’t look too good I mean obviously a healthy meal but where’s the mustard greens and grits lol 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lol it didn’t look too good I mean obviously a healthy meal but where’s the mustard greens and grits lol 😂 

The chicken patties looked good but that rice looked bland and that salad… limp! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Whenever he posts something with Britney I just wanna comment: TAKE HER OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!! Save her!!! There’s got to be a way!

Where there’s a will there’s a way! Britney famously said in her Matt Lauer interview 

• Like 1

It looks delicious but Britney only ranked it 2.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It is interesting he puts stories with her. It is good content for her instagramm too but we know team con not interested in Britneys good image. They better stay with that sorry i said i am ok post showing her unstable needing cship. So sad.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
59 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not Sam blocking you from his Instagram! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Nothing like laughter on Exhale! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol no.

Its just that I dont have an Instagram.

Its weird though cause I could still see posts and videos even without having one.

Maybe its cause its a link instead of the video pasted

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, icybaby said:

It looks delicious but Britney only ranked it 2.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It is interesting he puts stories with her. It is good content for her instagramm too but we know team con not interested in Britneys good image. They better stay with that sorry i said i am ok post showing her unstable needing cship. So sad.

Definitely agree 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol no.

Its just that I dont have an Instagram.

Its weird though cause I could still see posts and videos even without having one.

Maybe its cause its a link instead of the video pasted

Ah I see! I figured he’d never block a legend like you! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I’m unsure if people without accounts can see Stories, which are like the Snapchat style photos/videos you click on their profile pic to watch… because that’s where he posted this little video series. It’s too bad Instagram doesn’t make stories easier to share. 

1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

dont come at me, but why is her voice so high pitched again?

Maybe she speaks in this fake voice to give herself more privacy.

like she keeps how she really expresses herself a secret or maybe she’s not allowed to express herself freely and comfortable in video do to some conservatorship rule her team made up (That’s the sad thing Britney’s been forced to not even live in the REAL WORLD)