Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

6 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Wtf. He get what 200k from Britney and lives in trailer. Did he gambled or drunk that money?

That would be best case scenario. Because it could be used against him in court.

But tjid I'd PR move. Look at that car park in one of the photos. That alone is close to half a million if not more.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MikeSim said:

A bit random, but does anyone else remember back when For The Record aired when there were people on this forum thirsting over Jamie? Saying they wanted to eat his 'cheese grit'? lol That's all I think about whenever I see pics of him.

Some ppl were thirsting over him when they saw him looming buff and **** in 2019 or 2020 I think

• Haha 1
On 6/26/2021 at 9:50 PM, Easy There said:

Thats right in front of Btitneys warehouse you can see an RV in some pics that costs up to 150k and another pickup truck that costs close to 100k. He sold thwir house. And is obviously on PR move. He is selling Btitneys most valuable childhood and early career stuff.

I wonder if he is trying to cash in while he still has some of Britney's money to waste :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

That would be best case scenario. Because it could be used against him in court.

But tjid I'd PR move. Look at that car park in one of the photos. That alone is close to half a million if not more.

Vivian is like villan in bad movie.

Always forgets about something that will expose her 

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I love Energydrinks but tbh not Monster Energy, it tastes like: 

Goldbears.png

Redbull is much better, sometimes even some cheap ones from the supermarket. 

Same , I've had some nice energy Drinks before, but monster really tastes nasty .... totally off topic ^^