Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

He knows he is the fall guy. He already sold his house. 
He’s either taking the Harvey Weinstein route and ending up in jail or Jefferey Epstein… 

If he had any sense he would terminate.  Come up with a plea kind of deal. But the chances are they don’t want him to say who helped him plan this take over. The LT, Larry, record labels, police department, judges and lawyers. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Thats right in front of Btitneys warehouse you can see an RV in some pics that costs up to 150k and another pickup truck that costs close to 100k. He sold thwir house. And is obviously on PR move. He is selling Btitneys most valuable childhood and early career stuff.

Exactly where do u think all of these very personal valuable items r mcoing from that r popping up for auction all over the place last ysar or 2...the warehouse hss been saving all her crap in, he knew this day would come

1 minute ago, LikeRight said:

Yes sire but i don't think the Spears' family is bad. I have my own opinion on things. I even think her father and especially her brother did a lot for her.
But don't worry, i really hope Britney could get well one day. 

Reported. GTFO the forum and press the log out button bye. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, LikeRight said:

Yes sire but i don't think the Spears' family is bad. I have my own opinion on things. I even think her father and especially her brother did a lot for her.

🤢🤢🤢

1 hour ago, amiro1989 said:

So, could it be that he was the one heavily breathing, because someone was breathing with an oxygen mask or something.

I mean, I'm not giving him my sympathies, cuz he has been despicable, but perhaps that's why in his communication he simply pointed out that he loved Britney. He could legit be dying without Britney knowing, since she has not spoken to him in a while.

At the end of the day, dude, if you are dying, do the ******* right thing and set your daughter free. We'll still hate you, but hey, at least you would have tried to do things right before dying.

No that breathing wasn’t on the live hearing 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LikeRight said:

Disgusting comment that family is living off Britney’s money and legacy and have their freedom while Britney gets a small allowance gets to work and pay for everything and not have a life! How dare you!

• Like 1