Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

So, could it be that he was the one heavily breathing, because someone was breathing with an oxygen mask or something.

I mean, I'm not giving him my sympathies, cuz he has been despicable, but perhaps that's why in his communication he simply pointed out that he loved Britney. He could legit be dying without Britney knowing, since she has not spoken to him in a while.

At the end of the day, dude, if you are dying, do the ******* right thing and set your daughter free. We'll still hate you, but hey, at least you would have tried to do things right before dying.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

So, could it be that he was the one heavily breathing, because someone was breathing with an oxygen mask or something.

I mean, I'm not giving him my sympathies, cuz he has been despicable, but perhaps that's why in his communication he simply pointed out that he loved Britney. He could legit be dying without Britney knowing, since she has not spoken to him in a while.

At the end of the day, dude, if you are dying, do the ******* right thing and set your daughter free. We'll still hate you, but hey, at least you would have tried to do things right before dying.

Lol.

Vivian put out that statement,that he agreed on.

• Like 1