Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

I don't wish death on him but I feel no remorse for him neither  , I hope after all those years of being a completely ******* of a father he makes the right thing finally, all I see is someone probably dying very soon, he looks bad. What a sad story both sides.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ohoneey said:

I don't wish death on him but I feel no remorse for him neither  , I hope after all those years of being a completely ******* of a father he makes the right thing finally, all I see is someone probably dying very soon, he looks bad. What a sad story both sides.

All I will say I agree what Wendy said.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lol.

Vivian put out that statement,that he agreed on.

That does not mean he is not dying right now. In all cases, I do think there's a bit of a fluff piece in there. It could be written specifically so that people feel bad for him.

They wrote a statement to not admit blame, but to also create empathy towards him. It was smart, but obviously, calculated and gross.

In all cases, my thinking is; if the dude is dying, stop trying to create a feeling of sympathy, and just free your daughter man.

2 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Have you seen the picture of them all in court that the media drew? There was no OXYGEN MASK 

stop giving this man sympathy thats what they want you to think, "awww poor jamie" girl the fact you are even questioning this disgusting man when britney said he wants him in JAIL.

Pretty sure Jamie was on audio and not on video.

Read what I wrote right before reading your comment. I have no sympathy for the dude, if he dies, he dies. The fact that he would die and is still willing to take this to his tomb, makes me think that he is even worse!

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

d8e7a3482e7b8c525f5bfacb620a7e0a 

pretty sure thats him at the bottom left. 

No it was confirmed Brit,Lynn and Jamie were on audio.

4 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Pretty sure Jamie was on audio and not on video.

Read what I wrote right before reading your comment. I have no sympathy for the dude, if he dies, he dies. The fact that he would die and is still willing to take this to his tomb, makes me think that he is even worse!

He is a sociopath. He loves the control he has over her.

Guilty behavior. Looks like he’s somewhat given up. Living in an RV in the outskirts of town like the true villain of the story. He knows his time is up real soon. 

He looks frail because he’s stressed af! I said it before. They are scared!! Vivan probably has grey hairs now. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The man is in his late 60s on his way to jail. Not looking good at all for him. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

He would of been present on video, that is jamie on the bottom left. his microphone would've been muted but can you stop saying he has a oxygen mask on so that people feel sorry for this man? you clearly don't realise how britney feels against her own father. 

She said she wants him in JAIL, I repeat JAIL. she wants her own father in jail from abuse so why even bring up if he's on oxygen, no one gives a f/uck as hes a vile man.

Having an oxygen mask does not raise any sympathy for the kid. Someone was breathing like a freaking hog.

He could be dying, but once again, as stated above, if he is doing all this ALL WHILE DYING, girl, Satan needs to quit to give a new seat to this monster. We have a demon in our midst.

Samantha Stark said he was on audio.

38 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

So, could it be that he was the one heavily breathing, because someone was breathing with an oxygen mask or something.

I mean, I'm not giving him my sympathies, cuz he has been despicable, but perhaps that's why in his communication he simply pointed out that he loved Britney. He could legit be dying without Britney knowing, since she has not spoken to him in a while.

At the end of the day, dude, if you are dying, do the ******* right thing and set your daughter free. We'll still hate you, but hey, at least you would have tried to do things right before dying.

you think that was him? I didn't know he was sitting in on the hearing.......I feel stupid now

2 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

you think that was him? I didn't know he was sitting in on the hearing.......I feel stupid now

Don't feel stupid he was only on audio he wasn't on video.

He does look frail but this couldn't be more obvious. If he is dying he's only making it worse for himself he just has to stop all of this and let her go.  Imagine spending your last days torturing your daughter. Let her go and let her heal. Britney has a huge heart and may even find some way to forgive him. 

Honestly though I think it might just be stress. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Don't feel stupid he was only on audio he wasn't on video.

He does look frail but this couldn't be more obvious. If he is dying he's only making it worse for himself he just has to stop all of this and let her go.  Imagine spending your last days torturing your daughter. Let her go and let her heal. Britney has a huge heart and may even find some way to forgive him. 

Honestly though I think it might just be stress. 

well said!!  If he's really not well, he needs to get on his knees and pray to god for forgiveness and let his daughter be free othewise he can go to hell for yall I care