Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

8 hours ago, LikeRight said:

Poor Jamie, be strong 🙏 😢

8 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Are you joking?  I’ve just seen on your profile you haven’t even been following the tree Britney movement from posts you’ve commented on, why the hell are you saying “poor Jamie” 

8 hours ago, LikeRight said:

nope

@LikeRight Enjoy your Warning Points, continue with this obvious trolling and you will no longer be welcome on Exhale.

Honestly, it's gonna sound awful, but idc if he's on the verge of death (allegedly). Actually, that makes it even sadder cause he chooses to ruin his daughter's life until his last breath rather than do the right thing and let her go. I absolutely have no sympathy for such a vile man

• Like 1
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

This is just a hoax, his days are over, and by that I mean, he was used as a scapegoat. They want him out, he's no longer useful. Remember that the real deal is that we're fighting the court system, corrupted lawyers, judges, doctors, managers.

Britney said he approved what happened to her. Britney said he loved telling her she was gonna get hurt.