Jamie Spears seen for the first time since Britneys testimony

20 hours ago, Easy There said:

E42d0CKWQAAuDNF?format=jpg&name=large

Rotting from the inside out in that trailer trash I see. 

This trailer park bs is such a PR move by Vivian. It's insane.

We love to see him looking so rough.

One person who I won't be sorry to see pass away. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry not sorry. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

He is evil but the rest of the team is as bad as him.. if he dies, I dont trust Sam ingham, Jody and etc will give Britney a better outlook in life.

She needs to get out of this con and live her life. I hope she sends him and her entire family to jail. Loucifer has to get life sentence, I bet she had an affair with this stupid man in order to completely dominate him.

Hollywood is silent, Loucifer has become HUGE on Britney’s money, that’s very saddening. 

Putting him in a trailer wont convince anyone he was honest with Britney’s money but I bet Lou tricked him and got the biggest share of our girl’s money.

BTW money is the least of the concerns here because Britney will never starve or beg.. our biggest worry is her sanity and trauma brought in by this horror movie they made out of her life.

3 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

He is evil but the rest of the team is as bad as him.. if he dies, I dont trust Sam ingham, Jody and etc will give Britney a better outlook in life.

She needs to get out of this con and live her life. I hope she sends him and her entire family to jail. Loucifer has to get life sentence, I bet she had an affair with this stupid man in order to completely dominate him.

Hollywood is silent, Loucifer has become HUGE on Britney’s money, that’s very saddening. 

Putting him in a trailer wont convince anyone he was honest with Britney’s money but I bet Lou tricked him and got the biggest share of our girl’s money.

BTW money is the least of the concerns here because Britney will never starve or beg.. our biggest worry is her sanity and trauma brought in by this horror movie they made out of her life.

How about ‘death to all of them’ :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Į̵̡̧̛͉̼͍̜̫͙͚͍̯̠͍͕͎͍̝̪̫̼̘́̊̈́́̒̐͛͆̄́̓̑̌̄̇̍̔̌̚͝ͅͅ ̶̨̧̧̼̹̫͚̣̺̫̜͓̹̘͙̬̩̣͋̇̽̆̍͛́̑̂̔͌̑̒̏̈́͗̀͊̐̿̚͝͝͝h̸̢̠̩̹̒́̈́̋͒́́͆͂̔̓̓̋̅̏͗͘͘͝͝ā̶̢̜̖̻̮̉̀͌̿̓̓̒̽̃̒̃͛̄́͆͛̋͘̚͝t̴̨̫͓̯̮̝̻͙̱͔͇̪͖̙̺̳̺͓͓̙̬͑̂͌̍̌͑̍̒̉͗̐̈͋͘͜͠͠͠͝ͅȩ̵̞̤̜̲̱̰̣̪͍̠̰̳̳̳̱͍͉͎͓͖̩̻̽́̆̀͘ ̵̢̹̯̥̦̝̹̲̬̠̣̖̤̖̮̖̤̭͉̞̫̺͖̼͂͊́͆̑̉̀̂͑̄̒̒͘͘͜͜ͅy̷̨̛̘̠̝͎̼̗͇͖͓̘̮̱͇͍͂̈́́̌̍̔͛̀́̊̂̇̍͑̀̓̓͋̔̚͘͘͝͠͠ö̵͇̫̟̤͖̖͔̗͔̦̙͈̭͙̣̻̙̱̬͎̣̼́͊͛̋͛̄͋͂͑͋͘ͅũ̷̦̩̥̙̭̾͐̈̓̃̓̒̈̊̑̎̎̃͋́̈́̃͛̍̂͛͌͛̒͝͝ ̴͇̼̳͕̝͔̩̭̪̘̳̱͇̝̼͓̮͔̘͙̖̠̙̤̫̱͓͔̊͆̿̔̂̏̈́͆͆́̌̄̀̔̓̊̕͜͝͝J̵̡̺̳͚͙̠̘̺̹̤̙̖̣̐̉̒͂̔̊̾̊̀̌͊̈́͝͠a̴̭̫̲̰͒̓̏̏̒̌͆͆̐̎̈̉̾̑͒͒͆̌̇̑̃̅͗͘̕͘̚͠͠͝m̴̨̨̧̧͇͉̹̗̜̩̳̲̦͍̜̲̳̭̻̳͇̙͈̗͓̓ͅi̷̳̱̣̇͐̈́̓̈́͐̊͊͊́̒̈̔́͒̔̔̐͘͝͠͠͠e̶̼͇͍̿̈͒̀͒͐ ̷͉̲̙̲̟̪͈̰̣͂̐͝͝ͅS̵̭̝͉̝̓̀̂̇̃͋̓̿̊̇̕͝ͅp̴̢̛̦̗̰͚̙̝̭̦̞̘̮͓̦̻̙̐͌͑̇̇̈́͌͊̊̏̉̕͘ͅé̴̛͔̫͖̼̘͖̠̗̦̯͈̻͙̬͔̝̲͎̫͋̋̔̏̿͋̓̔̊̀̔̀͜ͅa̴̟̜͔̝͚͓̝͖̅̒̂͒͗̃̃͐̿̏̄̂̉͌̌̈́͝r̴̹͓̲̘̱̺͌̈́͑͐̀͐͒̂̏͂͆̓̆͗͊̚͜͝s̸̬̟̫͕͎̹̺̖̞̩̰̯͍̜̳̠̥͔̺̰͕̳̪̻̽͋̆̈̽̈́́̾̉̊̚̚͝!̷̨̢̢͖̬̹͓͈̲̜̰͚̞̝̫̮̣̗͚͔͎̖̦͖̮̻̺͗̈́̄̂̅̓̉̓̐̌͋̒̉̅̓̈̀͘͘̚ ̴̧̨̰̩͈͚̝̱̣̺̱̞̥͓̙̱͍̦̱̾͗́̓́̋́̑͛̏̂̆̔͒́͜͝#̷̧̡͉͙̯̞̳̫̝̻͊̊͋̈́̑̍̑̎͐̓͆͋̊̀̑́̐͌̕͘F̵̡̝͎͍̦̰͍̜͐̂͑̋̈͆̀͑̌̒̒͌̐̓̎̽̈́́̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅŗ̸̛̫̬̖̬̙̪̹̽́̓̂̀̇̍̓̀̉͌̄̈́́̀̾́́̓̊̉̌̇̀̃̽̕ĕ̷̢̧͇̣͔̱͚̖̳͇̜̘͉̥̠̗̫̲̰͈͖̱̦͈̠̈́͌̇͑̚̕͜͜͜ë̴̢͚̥́̊͛̽̓́̚B̴̨͕͍̤̜̳̘͙̱̝̖̳̩̫̞̎͒̍̽̀̕͜ͅr̴̛̳̜͖̺͉̔͊̐̐́̈͛̏͌̈́̕͠͠í̶̧̢̧̧̛̩̙̪̬̣̪̩͖̮͖̦̳̺̫͍̱̭̫͒̏͗͗̊͆͑̀͐̿̃̀́͗̍̅̕̕̕ͅṱ̸̢̛̛̞̣͕̬͍͖̈́̅͗̈̐̆̏̔͌͊͋̀͛̈̋̈́̃̃̄̉̚̕͝͝ͅņ̷̛͈̼̎̆̈̇̑͗́͑̐͛̐̐͑̾̈̔͌͠͠ę̸̢̢̛̫͖̭̺̟͔͈̠̣̪͕̤̹̟̦͖̗̩͗̇́̒̔͑̈́̃͒̈́̊̍̆̿́̾̓̽̆͒́̏̏̑͘̕ý̶̨̮͕̫̹̞̩͕͕̪̻̤̩̤̐̀͐͑̏̈́̀̏̎̂͑̀̎͐̕