The Los Angeles Probate Court is now SUSPENDING the Remote Audio Attendance Program, which allowed us to hear Britney’s testimony.

Hearing Britney speak on her abusive, illegal and inhumane treatment she’s endured will spark investigations into all the other people getting robbed, abused, uninformed, and legally locked up under conservatorships. That’ll lead to investigations into the lawyers, doctors and judges. THAT is what they’re preventing. This move is meant to cover these corrupt slime ball’s *****!!

The probate court needs to be abolished!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

It was meant to be hearing her through audio. We would of never of got to hear her voice in court without it. We would’ve just got updates by written. The whole world knows now anyway 

Exactly too late anyways 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I mean if this is directly related to Britney’s testimony, it makes sense. It explicitly stated that recording the audio stream was in violation of court rules/California code. And it was obviously recorded!

That being said, I’m happy some soul out there engaged in an act of civil disobedience, since Britney’s voice detailing her testimony has been more powerful than seeing a written transcript… at the same time, I hope all the other people participating in court proceedings are not too impacted by this policy shift.

I don’t think many outlets have actually played Britney’s recorded voice though, only excerpted text quotes from other media transcripts…

Anyways, interesting news! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Like 1

There's honestly a lot of things that happened due to Covid that I wish would stick around. I like people having options for what they want or need to do. What if you suffer from agoraphobia and you needed to use this program? It's so easy for an outsider to pull this ****: "hardy har har, I guess you're just gonna have to suck it up and leave the house." Might not even be something as extreme as that. My mom had a doctor's appointment months ago and she was able to do it over the phone. The doctor she did that went ended up passing away and she had to get a new doctor. I don't have a clue if this new doctor does phone appointments. My mom has mobility issues and she recently fell and made the problems worse. She's got a doctor's appointment coming up. Neither one of us knows if she's gonna be able to leave the house to get to the appointment. She does use one of those rolling walkers but this is still a huge question mark for us. I'd just be nice to have that option of having a phone appointment.

Sorry for getting off topic. Basic point I'm trying to make is some of this **** does need to stick around because everybody (for whatever reason) can't literally get to the actual location. I'm sure there's valid reasons. It's not just a case of "lulz, I just don't want to go."

• Like 3
5 hours ago, britni said:

Whats the problem,you can go and listen in-person and see Britney live

I'm just worried about Britney's panic if she has to go to the actual courthouse. That testimony showed how upset she was about how her therapy couldn't take place at home and how the paps took pictures of her crying when she was leaving the building she had to go to. It honestly might be too much for Britney to go to any place where she's gonna get a ****load of attention. This might be a repeat of her breakdown with paps surrounding her coming and leaving the courthouse. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Yeah but the courthouses are open so maybe this particular thing isn't a big conspiracy. They are just closing a channel that opened because of the pandemic. Chill

Yeah, I don't think this is something underhanded happening. I just point to my other posts and wish it could remain an option for people that can't get to the courthouse for whatever reason. And I'm talking valid ****. I'm not talking something along the lines of "Yeah, I'm just not in the mood to go there today."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

There's honestly a lot of things that happened due to Covid that I wish would stick around. I like people having options for what they want or need to do. What if you suffer from agoraphobia and you needed to use this program? It's so easy for an outsider to pull this ****: "hardy har har, I guess you're just gonna have to suck it up and leave the house." Might not even be something as extreme as that. My mom had a doctor's appointment months ago and she was able to do it over the phone. The doctor she did that went ended up passing away and she had to get a new doctor. I don't have a clue if this new doctor does phone appointments. My mom has mobility issues and she recently fell and made the problems worse. She's got a doctor's appointment coming up. Neither one of us knows if she's gonna be able to leave the house to get to the appointment. She does use one of those rolling walkers but this is still a huge question mark for us. I'd just be nice to have that option of having a phone appointment.

Sorry for getting off topic. Basic point I'm trying to make is some of this **** does need to stick around because everybody (for whatever reason) can't literally get to the actual location. I'm sure there's valid reasons. It's not just a case of "lulz, I just don't want to go."

I suppose the remote attendance will keep in place for the interested parties, but it's the one for the public that they're closing.

Still I agree it should remain open, not just for Britney, but for all the cases in general. What do they have to hide? Just like they clear the room in person when they're talking medical records or whatever, they can turn on and off the livestream