The Los Angeles Probate Court is now SUSPENDING the Remote Audio Attendance Program, which allowed us to hear Britney’s testimony.

they’ll have a hard time finding whoever recorded it considering there are so many copies available online Idk how they’ll trace it back to the source but they should probably remove their social media accounts for safety I was scared to even listen to it with approval let alone record it 

On 6/26/2021 at 5:04 PM, danny1994 said:

Now that everything is reopening, it makes sense they’re taking down the streams, which costs money to operate.

I like how they make it sound like it was an expensive, well-design feature, and not someone with a cellphone anywhere in the room just live streaming from a cheap app, I :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: We all know they just want to hide their *****. Why else could you attend, but not record?

7 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I like how they make it sound like it was an expensive, well-design feature, and not someone with a cellphone anywhere in the room just live streaming from a cheap app, I :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: We all know they just want to hide their *****. Why else could you attend, but not record?

It’s a rule in literally all courts