I'm scared for her life

At THIS point, you shouldn't be. The way she has been able to mentally overcome all of this... This is good. She is very unhappy, but now is a time for rejoicing, not worry. Things will slowly start to change now. If she made it thru in secrecy with only blind support from fans, she will make it now that it's public. She has a future to look forward to.

• Like 2

She's the safest she's ever been. The world is watching. Anything shady happens to her and everyone knows exactly where to look.

Imagine trying to discredit her or call her crazy after that testimony today :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: she's going to be freed. I don't see how she won't be. Public pressure is too hot now.

The Bible teaches that the words we speak carry the power of life and death. Speak life over Britney and the situation. *Britney will be free, and these evil people will never mess with her again.* Britney definitely spoke life today.

EE0-AC4-E5-B40-D-4896-BB78-C92975-C60-B9

• Like 1

Well... she spoke. Its news everywhere, all around the world. If anything happens to Britney the first group people, press, police and everything in between would turn their heads to would be Jamie and Team CON. I think that now she is safer than she was before. Sam is with her, he was at her house when he posted an insta story with the #FreeBritney t-shirt. 

12 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Well... she spoke. Its news everywhere, all around the world. If anything happens to Britney the first group people, press, police and everything in between would turn their heads to would be Jamie and Team CON. I think that now she is safer than she was before. Sam is with her, he was at her house when he posted an insta story with the #FreeBritney t-shirt. 

Yeah but then he was filmed by tmz at the gym and was acting weird.