trees are so good to us

so.. we need to be kind in return

#OurStrongBackLeaningTowardsNature

also i can find the middle road

watching a nature video from my computer rn

Britney? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Cute Brinty having to tell us she has a new phone.

If that's our queen writing, she has no idea nobody other than two stans love to read the... "Stories" :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Btw her mama commented, hopefully Britney will answer someone for the first time on her IG, fingers crossed. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I feel like she does write these. It just makes no sense why someone else would be writing all of this. Along with Jordan's thread about how Britney posted a tiger on her website and now she's posted tigers and big cats a bunch of times. 

I'm not saying her PR doesn't step in once in a while (aka that 2019 post with a video where she says "I'm okay" while there's a long *** rant about Sam Lutfi in the caption), but idk. I feel like this is Britney. 

I agree but if there’s a team of people being paid to field her posts and then just post them, why the FRICK can’t they fix the grammar?  She’s pretty great, I will say, but when your JOB is to proofread a post... if anything I lose more and more respect for Cassie every time these captions are posted because it’s either becoming increasingly apparent that she literally COPIES and PASTES what Britney sends her, OR IF SHE IS CONTRIBUTING TO WRITING THEM, they need someone more literate on the job.  

5 hours ago, IRunAway said:

I agree but if there’s a team of people being paid to field her posts and then just post them, why the FRICK can’t they fix the grammar?  She’s pretty great, I will say, but when your JOB is to proofread a post... if anything I lose more and more respect for Cassie every time these captions are posted because it’s either becoming increasingly apparent that she literally COPIES and PASTES what Britney sends her, OR IF SHE IS CONTRIBUTING TO WRITING THEM, they need someone more literate on the job.  

Thank you! It is just messy

• Like 1