Britney: I remember at 12 I had to grow up and break away

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Lmaoooo she's spiritual, not religious and I didn't call religious people freaks but I called like part of some of em that are total freaks 

She’s both.  She believes in God and Heaven, she’s said it like a hundred times, thanks Him in her speeches, and it’s in a ton of her thank-you’s in her album booklets.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

She’s both.  She believes in God and Heaven, she’s said it like a hundred times, thanks Him in her speeches, and it’s in a ton of her thank-you’s in her album booklets.

That's not what religious mean, that's spirituality. Does she belong to some religion? 

Spirituality = you believe in God but u dont belong to any religion 

25 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

That's not what religious mean, that's spirituality. Does she belong to some religion? 

Spirituality = you believe in God but u dont belong to any religion 

No, millions of people claim to be Spiritual without actually believing in God, but believing in A higher power.  People can also be BOTH Religious AND Spiritual, (which I believe she’s both.) 

When she goes to church she goes to southern Baptist churches, she’s said “I’m a Baptist” a couple times.

when she was promoting Oops! in Tokyo, they asked whether she was either Catholic or Protestant and she replied “No, I’m a Baptist”

another quote from her that I think encapsulates her, “I’m a Baptist.  I grew up going to church but I think you can have spiritual experiences without going to church.”

She’s not just stuck in one mode, she has had and is continuously having a journey with her faith, going from practicing Baptist to meditating on Kabbalah after Madonna introduced it to her, she took Sean to a Hindu temple in Malibu looking for “spiritual guidance” then after becoming a mother she said, 

“I no longer study Kaballah, my baby is my religion.”

She constantly wore that Star of David necklace for a big time.

She recently said “I go back and forth, but I do believe there is a God” 

also (I believe for V mag) she said “I have my relationship with God and myself, and thats what matters to me.  I really don’t care what most people think”

She has said consistently that she believes in Heaven.

From For the Record: “I think back at like the last ten years and what I've been through, and it's a touchy thing cause I see my babies, and of course, you have to believe in God, you know what i mean?  I completely believe in God.  How could these two beings be here without there being a God?"

I personally would just say with complete confidence that Britney Spears is both Religious and Spiritual, and I just don’t get calling anyone “freaks” - aren’t we all?  And it doesn’t make it any better saying “Lmaoooo, part of some of em that are total freaks.”

But when you look at it from the outside, we’re all wasting our time here because she’s said herself, “I really don’t care what most people think.”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

No, millions of people claim to be Spiritual without actually believing in God, but believing in A higher power.  People can also be BOTH Religious AND Spiritual, (which I believe she’s both.) 

When she goes to church she goes to southern Baptist churches, she’s said “I’m a Baptist” a couple times.

when she was promoting Oops! in Tokyo, they asked whether she was either Catholic or Protestant and she replied “No, I’m a Baptist”

another quote from her that I think encapsulates her, “I’m a Baptist.  I grew up going to church but I think you can have spiritual experiences without going to church.”

She’s not just stuck in one mode, she has had and is continuously having a journey with her faith, going from practicing Baptist to meditating on Kabbalah after Madonna introduced it to her, she took Sean to a Hindu temple in Malibu looking for “spiritual guidance” then after becoming a mother she said, 

“I no longer study Kaballah, my baby is my religion.”

She constantly wore that Star of David necklace for a big time.

She recently said “I go back and forth, but I do believe there is a God” 

also (I believe for V mag) she said “I have my relationship with God and myself, and thats what matters to me.  I really don’t care what most people think”

She has said consistently that she believes in Heaven.

From For the Record: “I think back at like the last ten years and what I've been through, and it's a touchy thing cause I see my babies, and of course, you have to believe in God, you know what i mean?  I completely believe in God.  How could these two beings be here without there being a God?"

I personally would just say with complete confidence that Britney Spears is both Religious and Spiritual, and I just don’t get calling anyone “freaks” - aren’t we all?  And it doesn’t make it any better saying “Lmaoooo, part of some of em that are total freaks.”

But when you look at it from the outside, we’re all wasting our time here because she’s said herself, “I really don’t care what most people think.”

Me pretending I read all of that: :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

49 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Me pretending I read all of that: :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

You literally asked “does she belong to some religion?” and I pulled like 5 quotes from interviews and transcribed part of FTR so you would have to do the least amount of work possible to find an answer to your question.  I’ll never get people who have a strong opinion on something yet clearly don’t do a lick of research on the topic.  It definitely weakens the weight of your words.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I feel like she does write these. It just makes no sense why someone else would be writing all of this. Along with Jordan's thread about how Britney posted a tiger on her website and now she's posted tigers and big cats a bunch of times. 

I'm not saying her PR doesn't step in once in a while (aka that 2019 post with a video where she says "I'm okay" while there's a long *** rant about Sam Lutfi in the caption), but idk. I feel like this is Britney. 

I agree with this. I think it'd be weird if Cassie (or whoever) is just sitting in a corner and making up Britney fan fiction. That would be weird lmao. I guess there have been stranger things happen before, but I'll believe she writes them until proven otherwise

• Like 2

I wonder if her own kids inspired her to write this, or if it was because she has to do the hearing virtually now... we all know she hates these virtual meetings lol.... but that was such a cute story (if she wrote, which this ones does feel like her). :)

On 6/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, Urbanney said:

I feel like she does write these. It just makes no sense why someone else would be writing all of this. Along with Jordan's thread about how Britney posted a tiger on her website and now she's posted tigers and big cats a bunch of times. 

I'm not saying her PR doesn't step in once in a while (aka that 2019 post with a video where she says "I'm okay" while there's a long *** rant about Sam Lutfi in the caption), but idk. I feel like this is Britney. 

Feel the same. Lol it’s her therapy 

On 6/15/2021 at 7:14 PM, BRINZSmAtecnGuraDPeoo said:

nevermind sun is out im opening my curtains and windows now

to appreciate the nature

what God has given us

sun is good

nature is good

trees are so good to us

so.. we need to be kind in return

#OurStrongBackLeaningTowardsNature

also i can find the middle road

watching a nature video from my computer rn

Why do I feel you're the one writing britney's ig captions?:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, IRunAway said:

You literally asked “does she belong to some religion?” and I pulled like 5 quotes from interviews and transcribed part of FTR so you would have to do the least amount of work possible to find an answer to your question.  I’ll never get people who have a strong opinion on something yet clearly don’t do a lick of research on the topic.  It definitely weakens the weight of your words.

You have to explain things in 1 or 2 sentences and use lots of emojis or else they become confused :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1