Britney rocks pink hair and a leopard catsuit

Britney posted more photos in her leopard catsuit

No this is not a hair commercial πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ … it’s the first time I’ve colored all of my hair a bright color so **** it … I did as many hair flips that I could 😳😳😳 !!!! Pink is hot if I do say so myself πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ !!!! Oh and not only did I copy @reesewitherspoon the other day with my throwback looks, but now I’m copying @sarahjessicaparker’s hair tease from Hocus Pocus πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§ΉπŸ§ΉπŸ§Ή !!!! Swipe to see what I’m talking about πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ !!!! Β I was freaking 11 when that movie came out and I swear she had it right before s** And The City … it’s all about the hair and the heels, people πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  !!!! I wanted to wear red lipstick after seeing that movie but my mom wouldn’t let me so I did lipgloss instead πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„ !!!! **** … I should have worn red lipstick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ !!!! PS why do I feel like I’m @bellathorne’s twin with pink hair πŸ€¨πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚πŸŒΈ ?!?!?!

Β 

Related:

britney-cheetah.jpg.d40cdeb6067ba46a78d6121b96b5c021.jpg

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm guessing the video from where the screenshots are from is incoming?

Yeah, if Cassie has not already used all the moments in videos from last week.

And I think these videos were not intended to be used as videos, as some have already noticed in the previous thread. Britney clearly made poses there, so it seems it's implied to be used as a photo shoot.Β 

Β 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah.

I think these videos are not intended to be used as videos. Britney clearly makes poses there, it's implied to be used as a photo shoot.Β 

Β 

or maybe are intended to be shared both as pictures and videos, just like we've gotten so many videos from her photoshoots before :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: