Britney rocks pink hair and a leopard catsuit

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It’s not necessarily a conspiracy theory I’m interested in but hasn’t she historically referred to it as “s-x IN the city” ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Tbf, I thought that was what the show was called too.

1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

is Cassie on crack or something

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

are the fans? you guys are hurting britney and making her situation worse. 

"this isn't her"

"crappy caption"

"terrible screenshots"

"no way she knows who bella is"

I mean get a grip people. In an interview you guys would look just as stupid as that paparazzo saying Britney loved it all. How disrespectful.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The Cassie classic Monday trifecta:

1. Crappy quote

2. screenshots of an incoming video

3. the incoming video is posted 

What a dud social media manager 🙄

I wish I could earn good money and free Hawaii trips whilst being absolutely dreadful at what I do :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Like girl at least invest in Remini or some **** 

• Like 5

Does Cassie seriously think we believe that Britney knows who the heck Bella Thorne is?   :orangu_orangutan_ape:
I'm not one to make fun of Cassie as much as the rest of Exhale, but her job must be so easy posting these screencaps and weird captions.  They really need a new social media manager who can come up with good content and give Britney ideas (or even better, listen to Britney's ideas) on what works well and what would portray her well and accurately.  We know Brit is a silly goof and can be trashy at times.. but it's obvious they're taking the content Britney makes and twisting it into some weird story lol.  The first time she died her hair a bright colour?  She's been super bleach blonde before.... FFT era says hi  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, mfanbs said:

okey... imma say it...

whats up with these captions and all the swearing?Britney Spears Ew GIF

This.. we know Britney swears in real life sometimes, but in her old captions when her profile was normal she would never do that. It's kinda cringe now since it doesn't sound natural the way it's written.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

are the fans? you guys are hurting britney and making her situation worse. 

"this isn't her"

"crappy caption"

"terrible screenshots"

"no way she knows who bella is"

I mean get a grip people. In an interview you guys would look just as stupid as that paparazzo saying Britney loved it all. How disrespectful.  

Giving me @cheesebrits teas

• Love 1

I like that she cares more about her weight then having makeup on and looking amazing. I think I'm realizing finally that she looks off to me bc she wears barely any makeup in these post. I am a guy who doesnt really get makeup but damn these women today are good at looking like a whole different person. She's pretty without it and probably even better in person. Makeup is a strange thing to me... dont you want people to judge you on your real looks, at least it's real. Love her for not caring!