Britney rocks pink hair and a leopard catsuit

I would like to weigh in about Cassie.

in one of my first jobs after graduating I was a social media manager for a Brand.

there were things I had to post like sales whatever and also just keeping a dialogue but also finding the voice of the brand that fits the audience.

I strongly believe that with 29million followers this is not what Cassie is writing. It isn’t what social media managers do and not her seeing as she has high end clientele.

It’s Britney she probably does have to plan stuff with Cassie though and get enough footage but we’ve had times when Britney hasn’t posted for ages before all this.:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

And before Cassie and before Vegas, and her video shoots of her in her clothes HVE YOU FORGOTTEN THOSE 

her insta didn’t look to be run by her and was crappy in the early insta days it was just rubbish promo pics and pics of her meet and greets. Come on. That was when it wasn’t her it’s only a new thing to get the celebs voice actually in the account. 

it would be a lot different if they could do what they wanted in order to make money from it.

stop running with a conspiracy just because it sounds more fun.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

britney has always posted quotes and quirky things long before Cassie. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

are the fans? you guys are hurting britney and making her situation worse. 

"this isn't her"

"crappy caption"

"terrible screenshots"

"no way she knows who bella is"

I mean get a grip people. In an interview you guys would look just as stupid as that paparazzo saying Britney loved it all. How disrespectful.  

ok Cass

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

I would like to weigh in about Cassie.

in one of my first jobs after graduating I was a social media manager for a Brand.

there were things I had to post like sales whatever and also just keeping a dialogue but also finding the voice of the brand that fits the audience.

I strongly believe that with 29million followers this is not what Cassie is writing. It isn’t what social media managers do and not her seeing as she has high end clientele.

It’s Britney she probably does have to plan stuff with Cassie though and get enough footage but we’ve had times when Britney hasn’t posted for ages before all this.:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

And before Cassie and before Vegas, and her video shoots of her in her clothes HVE YOU FORGOTTEN THOSE 

her insta didn’t look to be run by her and was crappy in the early insta days it was just rubbish promo pics and pics of her meet and greets. Come on. That was when it wasn’t her it’s only a new thing to get the celebs voice actually in the account. 

it would be a lot different if they could do what they wanted in order to make money from it.

stop running with a conspiracy just because it sounds more fun.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

britney has always posted quotes and quirky things long before Cassie. 

Not a conspiracy theory. It's fact.

13 hours ago, halfdressed said:

are the fans? you guys are hurting britney and making her situation worse. 

"this isn't her"

"crappy caption"

"terrible screenshots"

"no way she knows who bella is"

I mean get a grip people. In an interview you guys would look just as stupid as that paparazzo saying Britney loved it all. How disrespectful.  

Lol STAHP….you sound ridiculous 

Spoiler

Britney isn’t allowed to leave her home, how would she know who Bella Thorne is and if she was, it would be no way they’d be close enough for Britney to tag her on ig like that…don’t be a sheep