Bebe Rexha upset about chart debut as "Better Mistakes" debuts at #140

Slayer

• Super Mods

So sorry for her tbh. In my opinion, the album is super weak, but definitely deserved at least a top 50? I mean the **** i hear in the top 50 is literally to barf worthy, her release is actually listenable. 

Wish her best of luk either way

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, car said:

She does perplex me a little bit. She’s technically famous and known, but generally not very successful aside from a few things early on.. 

She does a lot of songwriting behind the scenes and producing. Plus she is a hook girl aka successful on features.

Idt she will ever break that "curse"

Who still cares about charts anyway. I mean Billboard looks more like a Tik-Tok hit songs lately.  As for Bebe, her singles have impressive streams! 

At this point, music is available for everyone for a few bucks a month. The platform provide space for every artist out there, so whoever is interested will listen.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block