Bebe Rexha upset about chart debut as "Better Mistakes" debuts at #140

Slayer

1 hour ago, K-man said:

Damn Bebe did worst an Ciara and Keyshia Cole…. It seems like she always has music out but it never goes anywhere.

This is an example why veteran artists are afraid to release albums because they’re scared to end up at the bottom half of billboard. why do you think Jennifer Lopez is struggling to release that 2016 Spanish album. She’s worried she’ll end up like Bebe.

She is officially in the struggle club with Rita Ora And Charli XCX

debuted at #140WigglyThornyBluegill-max-1mb.gif

youre evil but the arguments are on point lmaao i Laughed with the JLO shade

8 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve said this about Rihanna, Adele and Beyoncé. They’re all successful artists (who’ll surely debut at number 1 when they release their next albums) but I’m sure their first week sales won’t be anyway near their previous ones.

I genuinely feel like Rihanna is scared to realise music after Anti was praised. I doubt it’ll debut with anything more than 200,000 copies. Same with Adele and Beyoncé.

well  beyonce and rihanna were never strong sellers anyway...rihanna at least can count on streams. beyonce on other hand was always weak on both except in a few exceptions

I like some of Bebe's tracks... I do like at least half of this Better Mistakes album, but I do feel it's filled with a bunch of rejected tracks meant for Britney's older albums (at least the instrumentals not necessarily the lyrics). 

I love the song "Empty" and I do like the music video for 'Sabotage' though:

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well it’s not a very good album and no one is checking for her! I mean it wasn’t a good sign that her collaboration with Doja (a hot “new” artist) and honestly the only good song on the album flopped, everything else Doja has featured on recently has become a hit. 

She always lost her momentum, exactly the same with her first album. 

She has good songs, but doesn't know what to do with them, or her label idk. 

44 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve said this about Rihanna, Adele and Beyoncé. They’re all successful artists (who’ll surely debut at number 1 when they release their next albums) but I’m sure their first week sales won’t be anyway near their previous ones.

I genuinely feel like Rihanna is scared to realise music after Anti was praised. I doubt it’ll debut with anything more than 200,000 copies. Same with Adele and Beyoncé.

Rihannas power is more about the hitsingles. And she delivers everytime! 

I think the issue is that she's not very well known for anything aside from being a good singer/songwriter/producer. She doesn't have any other compelling qualities or anything that rly stands out compared to other pop girls. Like I feel like with artists like Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande you can really identify their whole vibe and essence with whatever they put out but with someone like Bebe Rexha I don't know what her "signature" really is and I think that's why people don't buy into her. It's like she's too basic, she needs to figure out her look too cuz she keeps changing that **** up and it's confusing... like who are you...

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate x infinity when POP STARS say they don’t fit “the mold” because you very much are made from a mold Bebe. Everything about you is. Your look. Your music. Your everything. Just because you might have an extra bit of hip than other pop stars of today or before you (you’re beautiful btw) doesn’t exclude you. Stop trying to pretend you’re not what you actually are and just do you. At the end of the day she’s a pop star. Everything about her is formulated 😑. You epitomize top40 radio star. 

i just hate when people use that as a way to make them sound superior I’m some manner. It’s so cringe worthy 😩😩

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block