Old tweets of Chrissy Teigen joking about Lindsay Lohan suicide resurfaced + attacks on Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne

Why is she even famous? Is she a singer? Any kind of an artist? What can she do except being a Twitter troll? 

As for those mean tweets, well, she showed her true colours and for those who are seeking apology, well, you won't get a real apology from such people. At least not an honest one. She's not sorry because she did something wrong, she's sorry just because she was caught. She's nasty vile hen. (sorry hens)  

I don't get why John is with her. What is going on? He seems to be a cool lad. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why is she even famous? I she a singer? Any kind of an artist? What can she except being a Twitter troll? 

As for those mean tweets, well, she showed her true colours and for those who are seeking apology, well, you won't get a real apology from such people. At least not an honest one. She's not sorry because she did something wrong, she's sorry just because she was caught. She nasty vile hen. (sorry hens)  

I don't get why John is with her. What is going on? He seems to be a cool lad. 

Her husband is just as bad. 

I mean his tweets to Trump were bad, he called him and his supporters a cult, compared to a religious cult and he's their leader..

He even said Until piers loses 250 pounds, he shouldn't give his opinion of what's attractive. Nothing attractive about a man that looks like he ate the entire breakfast menu from denny's, McDonald's and taco bell, and still looks hungry

Hey piers it's called gastric bypass and meds to make you hate food. Eat a salad, you look like you're full of ****, which is every day for you and your living state. 

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Her husband is just as bad. 

I mean his tweets to Trump were bad, he called him and his supporters a cult, compared to a religious cult and he's their leader..

He even said Until piers loses 250 pounds, he shouldn't give his opinion of what's attractive. Nothing attractive about a man that looks like he ate the entire breakfast menu from denny's, McDonald's and taco bell, and still looks hungry

Hey piers it's called gastric bypass and meds to make you hate food. Eat a salad, you look like you're full of ****, which is every day for you and your living state. 

The Trump and supporter bit wasn't wrong though....

• Like 5

She definitely doesn’t like Britney. I remember when she introduced her at the billboard music awards. She had a sly smirk on her face an look disgusted at having to say her name out loud. 
I also remember that same night Britney hit the red carpet and the crowd screaming an again she rolled her eyes and gave attitude. 
she’s always been horrible.  

• Love 1
  • Like 7
42 minutes ago, Itsme said:

She’s disgusting. I remember when she introduced Britney at an award show and she threw some shade in live tv. I need to look and see if I can find it 

This!!! I just said this is in a post. It was the 2015 billboard awards. She was the host and Britney was performing pretty girls.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, SJK said:

She definitely doesn’t like Britney. I remember when she introduced her at the billboard music awards. She had a sly smirk on her face an look disgusted at having to say her name out loud. 
I also remember that same night Britney hit the red carpet and the crowd screaming an again she rolled her eyes and gave attitude. 
she’s always been horrible.  

I mean, John has shaded Britney too.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. This c***t has been linked to p...za....gate  and p...do..ph...lia in the past.  Of course mainstream media denies it, because they don't want the public to know what goes on in Hollywood. But take a look at this video  that compilates some horrible tweets of her. Starts at 1:13

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block