Old tweets of Chrissy Teigen joking about Lindsay Lohan suicide resurfaced + attacks on Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

U know...I never realized how bad Avril was as an interview tho 

Oh wow. This really surprises me. This is the first time I see her on interview and I never imagined she’d be like that. For some reason I always pictured her much smarter.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Never ever liked her and i still don’t get how people can stomach her. I don’t remember what award show it was, but she was nasty towards Britney years ago.  Chrissy was being interviewed on the red carpet and there was chaos behind them and they figured out it was bc Britney was walking and she made a face and did the she’s crazy thing with her hand to her head. I’ve hated her since 😂so glad she’s finally cancelled. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, jordeezy said:

U know...I never realized how bad Avril was as an interview tho 

Oh, wow! These videos made me like Avril as a person even more. Love how she is unapologetically herself & doesn’t have the typical interview behavior - responding how she is “supposed” to respond. 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, azariaspice said:

I literally see nothing positive written about her nor do I see anyone supportive of her.  Why is she still relevant?

The media was propping her up for years and covering for her. I wonder how celebs like Beyoncé and Chrissy get in that protected class of celebrities. Does it all come down to the willingness to pay off the media? Or is it about who you blow- I mean know? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block