Old tweets of Chrissy Teigen joking about Lindsay Lohan suicide resurfaced + attacks on Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne

I’ve never liked her. This just proves it. Obviously it’s heartbreaking her son was born stillborn last year but that’s not an excuse for her terrible behaviour. The fact it took her 10 YEARS to apologise speaks volumes. Those tweets are vile. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Greg_del said:

She had a miscarriage in 2020 so 😶

Karma Karmas A ***** GIF by MOODMAN

Are you serious? This is no better than her disgusting tweets.

sidebar conspiracy theory: her miscarriage came at a fishy time when she was getting heat for her “pizzagate-esque” tweets. I mean she tweeted herself she hates children. She kind of seems capable of anything. Js.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Y’all please post the link here if you find the video of her shading Britney. 

Skip to the very end. This is low key shade. There are worse incidents but I can’t find her guest spots on Fashion Police on YouTube. And I think Chrissy hosted another show or was a presenter and shaded Britney as well. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Candace Owens is really spearheading this campaign against Puff Mommy and I’m here for it…

…Makes you wonder what John Legend is really like behind the facade? 

A mean Queen in a Lavender Marriage, his Water commercial even had a huge ***, I mean...Peach floating behind him.

I can’t believe she would say that about Mariah. Has she seen Mariah from 1989-2009 before she was pregnant? Teigen couldn’t even be as beautiful as a pimple on MCs arse then and even now in 2021. And now she acts like she loves her cuz she’s a thirsty pillowfaced beotch

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

she has always been a fugly embarrassment, who takes every opportunity she can to spill hate and tear other woman down, she is disgusting and I don't know how anyone could be a fan of hers... her "personality" is just the worst.

Let's not forget her numerous shades towards Brit either.... 

• Like 1

Will lip sync battle fire her, that also helped her status. .

But to be fair everybody treated Courtney like Britney cos of that marriage. 

Courtney says Joy behar called her a slit on the view, and allegedly Courtney love called her a W74re. 

@Easy There I see the joy thing happening, but the Courtney love calling her that, when she went through her own fallout from the media 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block