Old tweets of Chrissy Teigen joking about Lindsay Lohan suicide resurfaced + attacks on Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne

• Content Curators

Chrissy Teigen has been forced to apologize after old tweets of her telling then-16-year-old Courtney Stodden to take their own life emerged. She also targeted celebs like Mariah Carey, then-9-year-old Oscar-nominated actress Quvenzhané Wallis, Lindsay Lohan, Avril Lavigne, Tamera Mowry, etc.

_118488337_teigen.thumb.jpg.d9749d346966f7d9e87883fc8054e348.jpg

Chrissy tweeted in 2011 telling Courtney: "My friday fantasy: you. dirt nap. mmmmmm baby." A "dirt nap" is alluding to a dead person's burial.

In another tweet, Chrissy told them to "go. to sleep. forever."

0_Chrissy-Teigen.jpg

1_Chrissy-Teigen.jpg

Courtney said: "She stalked me. She harassed me. She bullied me, and keep in mind, I was a minor.

"She would call me a *****, a sl**, she would tell me she hated me. Every name in the book she called me."

Amid a huge backlash, Chrissy has now apologised to Courtney, saying: "I was an insecure, attention seeking troll. I am ashamed and completely embarrassed at my behaviour but that is nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel."

Teigen claimed she had tried to contact Stodden privately to apologize, but Stodden said Teigen nor her camp attempted to contact them. In fact, Teigen blocked them on Twitter.

Stokes added: "All of me wants to believe this is a sincere apology, but it feels like a public attempt to save her partnerships with Target and other brands who are realising her 'wokeness' is a broken record."

E1N5oIiX0AIRWU7?format=jpg&name=large

In 2013, Quvenzhané Wallis, who was 9 years old at the time, got nominated at the Oscars alongside actresses Jessica Chastain, late Emmanuelle Riva, Naomi Watts, and Jennifer Lawrence, who went on to win the award in Best Actress category. Teigen targeted her and called her 'cocky'. 

1_Screenshot-2021-05-13-at-101303.jpg

0_Screenshot-2021-05-13-at-101319.jpg

In 2010, when Mariah was pregnant with her twins, Teigen fat-shamed her in her tweets.

"Why is anyone surprised Mariah is having twins? I was always pretty positive there were 2-15 babies growing inside of her."

0_Screenshot-2021-05-13-at-105221.jpg

Chrissy also cruelly made fun of Lindsay Lohan's mental health struggles and legal issues in a number of tweets.

In 2011, she tweeted: "I cannot wait to show up in court with john to fight this s**.

"@lindsaylohan what should I wear, you're the expert. Help."

That same year, she posted: "Lindsay adds a few more slits to her wrists when she sees Emma Stone."

0_Screenshot-2021-05-13-at-105238.jpg

In 2011, Chrissy made an unkind dig at Avril Lavigne, saying she'd rather be infertile than have children like the "Complicated" singer.

Chrissy tweeted: "If u told me I could have 1 kid, but it would be exactly like avril, I would choose to have a barren, sterile existence that ends when I die [sic]."

"Watching an avril lavigne interview," she later added in another tweeted.

"The second most painful thing I have watched today after 'the goods.'"

Regarding the public, Teigen wanted to remind them that 'I have worked so hard to give you guys joy and be beloved' in her apology to Stodden as well as any fans who felt disappointed.

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I've been a supporter of Courtney Stodden since she came on the scene when she was 16. After the tweets that Chrissy sent back then, I despised her. A vile grown woman bullying a teen girl to kill herself. When she married John Legend and her star status rose, I hated that no one said anything about her horrible ways. I'm glad she's getting called out. But its such a fake apology. She's saving face to keep her brand deals. Courtney went to see her Twitter apology and Chrissy blocked her. Chrissy said she reached out to Courtney and that's false. As a Courtney fan I can say that Courtney has been asking for an apology for years and yes, she did tag Chrissy on her IG posts. Now that media is covering this and it threatens Chrissy endorsements, she gives a PR apology. Eff Chrissy and justice for a then, SOPHMORE in High School, Courtney. 

Please show some love for Courtney Stodden's new single, "Pleasure".

• Love 6
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Candace Owens is really spearheading this campaign against Puff Mommy and I’m here for it…

…Makes you wonder what John Legend is really like behind the facade? 

He seems gay to me. She seems like a beard. I’ve noticed that closeted gay men have a tendency to choose outspoken-eccentric women as their beards.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

Candace Owens is really spearheading this campaign against Puff Mommy and I’m here for it…

…Makes you wonder what John Legend is really like behind the facade? 

I can’t stand their couple. Both are pretentious as hell. She’s a vile person and it’s written all over her face. Hope she gets huge backlash for this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She used to tweet very nasty things about Britney consistently over the years. I called her out years ago saying Britney had more talent in her pinky finger than her in her whole body, and that Brit wasn’t known for being the wife of anybody. She blocked me :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

OP: I’m not surprised she tweeted all those awful things. Imagine being that miserable of a person when you’re filthy rich and you could just mind your business.

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block