Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

39 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Anyhow updating my ignore list

My country survived biggest genocide and ethnic cleansing since Nazzi Germany in 1999s. I think I know what I am talking about.

Same with my country. But it was not a genocide because not enough people died. Also they were not the right religion to be classified as a genocide. 

• Love 2
Just now, limezd said:

Same with my country. But it was not a genocide because not enough people died. Also they were not the right religion to be classified as a genocide. 

Sorry to hear that.

This one was recognized as the biggest genocide in Europe since WW2 (there are some countries that refuse to acknowledge it as genocide). But most of the world did. President Biden was one of the first ppl who called it that.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Some of you are extremely ignorant and you’re propagating anti-semitism because you don’t fully understand what’s happening. Educate yourselves. 

Stop pulling the anti-semitism card. It's so tiring and stupid. Would you call someone that criticizes Islamic countries for their treatment of women/LGBT people Islamophobic? No. Would you call someone that criticizes the CCP racist against Asian people? No.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Stop pulling the anti-semitism card. It's so tiring and stupid. Would you call someone that criticizes Islamic countries for their treatment of women/LGBT people Islamophobic? No. Would you call someone that criticizes the CCP racist against Asian people? No.

Can we all agree on that, that we hate the hateful aftermath all over the world? Because it is happening right now! Jews against Arabs and Arabs against Jews. 

It is one thing to critizise a country, but i don't want to hear anti-jew-speech in my country again. It is in my opinion really disrespectful. We said never again. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Anyhow updating my ignore list

My country survived biggest genocide and ethnic cleansing since Nazzi Germany in 1999s. I think I know what I am talking about.

Unfortunately you dont. If Israel is committing genocide, its doing an awfully terrible job at it.

The Arab population here has increased by millions since Israel became a state. 

What kind of genocide causes a population to grow by several hundred percent?

Your accusations are vile and reprehensible.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Can we all agree on that, that we hate the hateful aftermath all over the world? Because it is happening right now! Jews against Arabs and Arabs against Jews. 

It is one thing to critizise a country, but i don't want to hear anti-jew-speech in my country again. It is in my opinion really disrespectful. We said never again. 

I mean, I'm sure there are people who use this situation to spread anti-Jewish sentiments, but most people don't, and those that do are idiots. I just hate it when people deflect any kind of criticism by pulling the anti-semitism card. It worked for so long, so I'm happy people aren't buying it anymore.

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, I'm sure there are people who use this situation to spread anti-Jewish sentiments, but most people don't, and those that do are idiots. I just hate it when people deflect any kind of criticism by pulling the anti-semitism card. It worked for so long, so I'm happy people aren't buying it anymore.

Arabs in my country shouting: We hate jews is not antisemitism, explain? 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Unfortunately you dont. If Israel is committing genocide, its doing an awfully terrible job at it.

The Arab population here has increased by millions since Israel became a state. 

What kind of genocide causes a population to grow by several hundred percent?

Your accusations are vile and reprehensible.

I am accusing Israel government of that not Jews. Yall are also throwing Anti Semitism words around.

The fact some of yall won't even admit that Israel government is tiny bit wrong is slightly worrying.

I have no issue calling my country trash and calling out ****ty things they do.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Arabs in my country shouting: We hate jews is not antisemitism, explain? 

And extremist Israeli ppl don't do the same thing   ? Those extremist even teach their kids that Palestinians were created to be their slaves,and in the meantime they are building them homes and everything they need.

There are extremist on both sides of the coin.

• Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

I am accusing Israel government of that not Jews. Yall are also throwing Anti Semitism words around.

The fact some of yall won't even admit that Israel government is tiny bit wrong is slightly worrying.

I have no issue calling my country trash and calling out ****ty things they do.

Regardless, it is a provably false accusation. It is incredibly disappointing to see you buying into the lies and moreover, propagating them on public forums!

Israel is where half of the worlds Jews live. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

And extremist Israeli ppl don't do the same thing   ? Those extremist even teach their kids that Palestinians were created to be their slaves,and in the meantime they are building them homes and everything they need.

There are extremist on both sides of the coin.

Excuse me? People here are teaching children that Palestinians are created to be our slaves?

Where in the world did you hear such a disgusting accusation?

I dare you to find one example of such a thing occuring.

I dont know where to begin in expressing my disbelief at some of the things youve been writing on here. The blind hatred is unbelievable.

Take care of yourself, I cannot ignore the lies and disgusting accusations being levelled against my people by you and others on here who dont know a single thing about what goes on here.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Exhale is now a cesspool of anti-semitic hate and justification of terrorist attacks aimed at Jewish civilians. @Jordan Miller it doesnt get any lower than this.

You do realize that this is a huge generalisation and utterly offensive to the members of this community, right?

Criticizing the country of Israel (and its violations of international law) is not anti-Semitism.The longer you repeat it the better. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, 1inamillion said:

You do realize that this is a huge generalisation and utterly offensive to the members of this community, right?

Criticizing the country of Israel (and its violations of international law is not anti-Semitism.)The longer you repeat it the better. 

You do realize that HALF the worlds Jews live in Israel, and that constantly levelling criticism towards it that youd never dream of levelling towards other countries is anti-semitism?

Buying into anti-semitic propaganda about Israel supposedly committing genocide- anti-semitism

Claiming Israel is responsible for Hamas, which calls for the genocide of world Jewry in its charter, shooting 1,500 rockets at Israel in two days- anti-semitism.

My people are under fire, our houses of worship are being burned, stores are being looted, cars are being stoned, and Jews are being lynched and people like you have the audacity to present fake news and accuse us of committing genocide and unfairly targetting Hamas rocket launchers?

Absolutely despicable.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Illegally EATEN said:

You do realize that HALF the worlds Jews live in Israel, and that constantly levelling criticism towards it that youd never dream of levelling towards other countries is anti-semitism?

Buying into anti-semitic propaganda about Israel supposedly committing genocide- anti-semitism

Claiming Israel is responsible for Hamas, which calls for the genocide of world Jewry in its charter, shooting 1,500 rockets at Israel in two days- anti-semitism.

My people are under fire, our houses of worship are being burned, stores are being looted, cars are being stoned, and Jews are being lynched and people like you have the audacity to present fake news and accuse us of committing genocide and unfairly targetting Hamas rocket launchers?

Absolutely despicable.

Yet you don't understand that we (we=international community)  are not against Israelis. The criticism is for the oppressive tactics of your governments, the illegal annexation of East Jerusalem and West Bank and the eviction of Palestinians from their homes. 

Do you really believe that international law and UN are anti-Semitic as well? Please, don't play the victims.

And i don't buy any propaganda. I know where I stand and it's not even close to Hamas and their rockets, but also I'm far away from Israel breaching international law.

• Like 1

Some of you are living on another planet.

To all these "experts" on what is going on in Israel, I say this:

Come visit. SEE FOR YOURSELF what the reality here is and what is happening. 

You will be stunned by how much youve been lied to and misled. 

Until then, stop spreading blood libels against Jews and anti-semitic propaganda that Hamas, a genocidal world-recognized terrorist organization, is spreading throughout the internet! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block