Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

15 hours ago, maki93 said:

I do not know if you two have seen this movie on Netflix. This is 100 percent the life of Palestinians as they commute every day whether in Gaza or West Bank. I wonder how peaceful y'all would be if this was the life that you are living.

again, there are documentaries recording the struggle of innocent jewish civilians also being attacked bombed terrorized. your refusal to see things from the other point of view shows your bias. just because you feel a certain way does not mean you are right. read the comments of the above poster, also living through this on the opposite end of your argument, and consider that perhaps maybe there are facts you need to face. israel is not attacking unprovoked. this is not a brand new situation, this has been going on for decades. just because ignorant social media wants to label it "genocide" does not make it so. both sides could claim the same thing. loss of life in both countries.

i encourage you to stop talking to everyone who disagrees with you as though they are completely uneducated and not entitled to their own opinion.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

i encourage you to stop talking to everyone who disagrees with you as though they are completely uneducated and not entitled to their own opinion.

Please highlight any entitled comment that I used :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I wasn't raised this way and I never feel entitled. 

Since your claims are non-existent, here is the case (again):  I never said anything about Israeli people, those are innocents. I specifically talked about the Israeli government. You cannons simply bully people and terrorize a nation, and then once they retaliate, they scream: we are under attack.

Enjoy your day!

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

The fact ur denying that Izrael is doing what Nazzis did to jews speaks volume.

this is very inaccurate and ridiculous.where do i deny anything to do with Germany and Na-zis? israel has suffered countless tragedies due to the random and often poorly executed terrorist attacks of PALESTINE against them. all ya'll liberals love calling everyone a nazzi when in reality you are doing what Hit**r did - claiming victimhood for a people who are doing just as much persecution as they are being persecuted. stop trying to erase facts.

• Like 2
Just now, maki93 said:

Since your claims are non-existent, here is the case (again):  I never said anything about Israeli people, those are innocents. I specifically talked about the Israeli government. You cannons simply bully people and terrorize a nation, and then once they retaliate, they scream: we are under attack.

??? lol. dude you literally went off on multiple tangents claiming that palestinians are victims and the jews are committing genocide. can you not read your own posts? the Israeli government is acting to protect its people as any government should. have they overstepped? yes. but where are you addressing the crimes that palestine commits? i see no accountability on their end in any of your posts. how do you justify a palestinian constitution that seeks to protect sharia law in the first four articles it lays out?

there is no sense arguing with you bud. do some reading.

• Like 1
Just now, maki93 said:

If anything I see lots of likes and hearts on my posts. So yeah 

then you aren't reading through the thread. there is a poster who actually lives in israel refuting the nonsense you are saying. you're seeing what you want to see and insisting you are right, which is called being narrow minded and ignorant. i too have many hearts and likes on my post. what does that mean in reality? lol...if that's what your living for, great. again, there are many people who disagree with you based on facts.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

??? lol. dude you literally went off on multiple tangents claiming that palestinians are victims and the jews are committing genocide. can you not read your own posts? the Israeli government is acting to protect its people as any government should. have they overstepped? yes. but where are you addressing the crimes that palestine commits? i see no accountability on their end in any of your posts. how do you justify a palestinian constitution that seeks to protect sharia law in the first four articles it lays out?

there is no sense arguing with you bud. do some reading.

Have a nice day!

9 hours ago, Bigno said:

Hahaha I know, right? Those idiots who complain oh my oh my.  Psychopaths are fun, they make this world awesome. Don't we agree? This amazing world has brought the modern fans of ****sm, which I am pretty sure you find cool, no? No? Please, don't disappoint me here! Now, let's go out and just do whatever the heck we want because why not?

It is idiotic and a waste of time, yes! Because it doesn't change a thing! 

Do whatever we want? No? But do you want all american-citizen go back to their countries as well? Let's check this: 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

And this is just a tip of an iceberg. Anyone who has any sympathy towards what Izrael is doing needs to do some serious self questioning.

The government from Palestine has to do something! The last voting was 15 years ago! And medicalhelp: Even without Israel there would be none. 

Just now, maki93 said:

Dude, you do know I am not a muslim right?! But that's for your racism!

explain to me how it's racist to say that liberals never have justification for sharia law? where in the world did i say anything about you being muslim? i suggest you improve your english before picking debates because you seem to have a hard time understanding what's being said.

2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

explain to me how it's racist to say that liberals never have justification for sharia law? where in the world did i say anything about you being muslim? i suggest you improve your english before picking debates because you seem to have a hard time understanding what's being said.

Well to be fair no one understand what you are trying to say. So no need to insult someone's English (which is fine FYI )

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

First you attack the Sharia law out of no where, which you obviously know nothing about aside fake news and articles. Now you are attacking my English, keep it coming!

1 minute ago, maki93 said:

First you attack the Sharia law out of no where, which you obviously know nothing about aside fake news and articles. Now you are attacking my English, keep it coming!

out of nowhere?? we are discussing Palestine. it's written into their constitution. you are assuming i know nothing about sharia law and that my knowledge comes from "fake news"...where can you provide evidence of that? how do you know what i know about sharia law? my boyfriend was raised muslim, and his family is still muslim. stop assuming my friend. seems to me the only arguments you make are via assumption. you have yet to refute with facts a single thing i've said. very sad.

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

no one understand what you are trying to say

correction** - the FACT is that multiple people in this thread liked and hearted what i had to say and also agreed with it in their own posts. how can you say "no one understands what you're trying to say" in the face of those facts? you are aware that's delusional, yeah?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

how in the world is it irrelevant to discuss the bombings and terrorist attacks of palestine against israel? do you even hear what you're saying? genocide is when those in power eliminate powerless citizens UNprovoked. the word cannot accurately be used when discussing two nations both bombing and attacking each other. your logic is flawed.

Against Israel? History and facts are something you are choosing to ignore in this situation. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

out of nowhere?? we are discussing Palestine. it's written into their constitution. you are assuming i know nothing about sharia law and that my knowledge comes from "fake news"...where can you provide evidence of that? how do you know what i know about sharia law? my boyfriend was raised muslim, and his family is still muslim. stop assuming my friend. seems to me the only arguments you make are via assumption. you have yet to refute with facts a single thing i've said. very sad.

I assumed what I did because you brought in the Sharia law out of no where in a very disrespectful way. On a side note, most of my best friends are Muslim, half of my school and neighbors and my university colleges were Muslim. I am very familiar with the Sharia law - which has its own pros or cons just like any other religiously-oriented law. 

Anyway I will no longer argue with you. Everything that I had to say in these posts are out of first hand experience in the Middle East (do you have that? I assume you don't; but I may be wrong).  

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

what specifically have i said that you don't understand? i notice you choose not to respond to anything i said to you. probably because you aren't informed enough to debate. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Welp you are approving  and defending modern day genocide. Is there really any need to have any discussion with you ?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block