Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

There are extremist on both sides of the coin.

It's offensive for both sides, yes, but to be fair: If you move to another country, you have to adapt history and culture, that's why i think it's really tone-deaf to do that in germany. 

12 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Excuse me? People here are teaching children that Palestinians are created to be our slaves?

Where in the world did you hear such a disgusting accusation?

I dare you to find one example of such a thing occuring.

I dont know where to begin in expressing my disbelief at some of the things youve been writing on here. The blind hatred is unbelievable.

Take care of yourself, I cannot ignore the lies and disgusting accusations being levelled against my people by you and others on here who dont know a single thing about what goes on here.

I said extremists,extremely religious ppl of Israel. I did not say most of the Israeli teach their kids that.

There are literally docus,news,and stories regarding that.

Man you literally won't even admit that Israeli government is tiny bit wrong and that they are abusing their power. As I said I am sure most of Israeli ppl don't fully support what ur government is doing. But there is no need to deny there are ppl there who are abusing Palestinian ppl.

There are ppl like that in the other side as well.

Just now, 1inamillion said:

Yet you don't understand that we (we=international community)  are not against Israelis. The criticism is for the oppressive tactics of your governments, the illegal annexation of East Jerusalem and West Bank and the eviction of Palestinians from their homes. 

Do you really believe that international law and UN are anti-Semitic as well? Please, don't play the victims.

And i don't buy any propaganda. I know where I stand and it's not even close to Hamas and their rockets, but also I'm far away from Israel breaching international law.

Excuse me? Everything you wrote is propaganda.

The UN is infested with terror-supporting regimes.

Stop throwing around the words "international law" as though you know what it means.

This is not about "displacing Arabs from their homes". This is specifically about a couple of Arab families who have refused to pay rent to their Jewish property owners for DECADES. In EVERY country in the world, that would have led to eviction DECADES ago.

If this were about expelling Arabs from their homes, then the hundreds of addittional Arab families living in Sheikh Jarrah would be expelled as well.

Some history-

In 1948, the Arab kingdom of Jordan illegally annexed the eastern part of Jerusalem, decimated dozens of ancient Jewish places of worship, used ancient Jewish gravestones to pave the roads leading to the Old City, expelled the entire native Jewish community, and blocked all Jews from accessing the holiest place in Judaism until 19 years later, in 1967, when Israel recaptured the eastern half of Jerusalem and reunited the city, ensuring freedom of worship and movement fot ALL religions.

You may think youre not deep in the propaganda, but everything youve written thus far is riddled with misinformation and lies. The truth is readily available.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I said extremists,extremely religious ppl of Israel. I did not say most of the Israeli teach their kids that.

There are literally docus,news,and stories regarding that.

Man you literally won't even admit that Israeli government is tiny bit wrong and that they are abusing their power. As I said I am sure most of Israeli ppl don't fully support what ur government is doing. But there is no need to deny there are ppl there who are abusing Palestinian ppl.

There are ppl like that in the other side as well.

The fact that you still believe some of what youve written speaks volumes. I dont know what nut made a news story claiming there are religious Jewish extremists teaching their children that Palestinian chikdren are born to be our slaves, but it is a bald faced lie.

If Arabs put down their weapons, there would be peace immediately.

If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no Israel.

If you dont support Israels right to defend itself against indiscriminate rocket fire and terrorist attacks by people who unequivocally announce that they seek to annihilate us, then thats on you.

If you think I must condemn my government for defending its citizens by bombing Arab rocket launchers, intelligence sites, and rocket manufacturing sites, then thats on you.

I just wonder what youd expect your government to do if a hostile enemy instigated violence on your country and your people.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Illegally EATEN said:

The fact that you still believe some of what youve written speaks volumes. I dont know what nut made a news story claiming there are religious Jewish extremists teaching their children that Palestinian chikdren are born to be our slaves, but it is a bald faced lie.

If Arabs put down their weapons, there would be peace immediately.

If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no Israel.

If you dont support Israels right to defend itself against indiscriminate rocket fire and terrorist attacks by people who unequivocally announce that they seek to annihilate us, then thats on you.

If you think I must condemn my government for defending its citizens by bombing Arab rocket launchers, intelligence sites, and rocket manufacturing sites, then thats on you.

I just wonder what youd expect your government to do if a hostile enemy instigated violence on your country and your people.

Okay I assume everything regarding Israel is conspiracy theory. And Israel's governments are peace makers and saints sent from "god" himself.

👍

4 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Excuse me? Everything you wrote is propaganda.

The UN is infested with terror-supporting regimes.

Stop throwing around the words "international law" as though you know what it means.

This is not about "displacing Arabs from their homes". This is specifically about a couple of Arab families who have refused to pay rent to their Jewish property owners for DECADES. In EVERY country in the world, that would have led to eviction DECADES ago.

If this were about expelling Arabs from their homes, then the hundreds of addittional Arab families living in Sheikh Jarrah would be expelled as well.

Some history-

In 1948, the Arab kingdom of Jordan illegally annexed the eastern part of Jerusalem, decimated dozens of ancient Jewish places of worship, used ancient Jewish gravestones to pave the roads leading to the Old City, expelled the entire native Jewish community, and blocked all Jews from accessing the holiest place in Judaism until 19 years later, in 1967, when Israel recaptured the eastern half of Jerusalem and reunited the city, ensuring freedom of worship and movement fot ALL religions.

You may think youre not deep in the propaganda, but everything youve written thus far is riddled with misinformation and lies. The truth is readily available.

I find it completely normal that you defend your country. It is who you are, it is what shaped you to be you. But you can't suggest that everybody has a problem with Jews and Israel. What kind of syndrome is that?

Is it propaganda to defend human beings on both sides? Those people are oppressed by your governments. You can't choose whose human rights are more important. One cannot dismiss the injustice that Palestinians face, the people, not the extremists/terrorists.

Don't act like Israel hasn't created settlements here and there all these decades forcing people out of their homes. Or that you care about resolving the conflict.  You don't want to see their agony, hence they restore to violence. 

Not for once this comment justifies Hamas or throwing over 1000+ rockets to Israel. Not everything is black or white, and there is not one bad guy in every story. Sit down with PA and solve this out if you care so much about peace and not expanding your state (illegally)

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Some of you are living on another planet.

To all these "experts" on what is going on in Israel, I say this:

Come visit. SEE FOR YOURSELF what the reality here is and what is happening. 

You will be stunned by how much youve been lied to and misled. 

Until then, stop spreading blood libels against Jews and anti-semitic propaganda that Hamas, a genocidal world-recognized terrorist organization, is spreading throughout the internet! 

I am so sorry that you are caught in the cross fire. I experienced it first hand in Lebanon in 2006 between Hezb Allah and Israel military. No one should pass through this. I am not a fan of Hamas or its religious lookalikes, but at the same time, you cannot expect that your government's war crimes. Shall I remind you of the Qana massacre in 1993?

Your government cannot just bully Palestinians, strip them of basic human rights, take away their privileges', and once they retaliate, suddenly Israel plays the victim card. You cannot ignore the past abusive history that Israel had and the war crimes that they committed, just like you can't ignore that some religious parties like Hamas that are so full of hatred against jews that they do not care who dies in the cross fire (even if it was their own people).

Everyone should just drop the victim card, cause whether you live in Palestine or Israel (even Lebanon), we are all victims of a political climate that is pushing political agendas under the umbrella of religion. You want peace, you need peace on everyone terms, not a peace that puts one party above all else.

Hope this all wraps up quickly, and I hope that no more innocent people die in the cross fire. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
20 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Some of you are living on another planet.

To all these "experts" on what is going on in Israel, I say this:

Come visit. SEE FOR YOURSELF what the reality here is and what is happening. 

You will be stunned by how much youve been lied to and misled. 

Until then, stop spreading blood libels against Jews and anti-semitic propaganda that Hamas, a genocidal world-recognized terrorist organization, is spreading throughout the internet! 

there is no point arguing with these people. they refuse to comment on the reality of the situation and only want to pretend that palestine, a government that endorses and enforces sharia law, is superior to the government of israel. they refuse to acknowledge the countless terrorist attacks by hamas against israel, the reality of the situation...just know that there are people who do understand facts and do support you and your people. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, maki93 said:

Your government cannot just bully Palestinians, strip them of basic human rights, take away their privileges', and once they retaliate, suddenly Israel plays the victim card. You cannot ignore the past abusive history that Israel had and the war crimes that they committed, just like you can't ignore that some religious parties like Hamas that are so full of hatred against jews that they do not care who dies in the cross fire (even if it was their own people).

you cannot ignore the countless terrorist attacks of hamas against innocent jewish civilians. you cannot ignore the failure of palestine to even hold an election for 15 years. you cannot ignore that the palestinian constitution protects sharia law BEFORE it protects individual liberty and rights. you cannot ignore that israel is hit by palestinian-sourced missiles every 3 seconds. 

and yet, you choose to ignore it and continue to attack the israeli government. you aren't convincing anyone on this site so I don't know why you won't quit. You're an anti semite, it's clear to anyone with a brain. i have yet to see one post of yours explaining ANY of the things i mentioned above.  you are willing to overlook them and instead point blame at israel. it's irrational, and you don't quit. but neither will i. :) people reading deserve to be reminded of both sides of the coin. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

you cannot ignore the countless terrorist attacks of hamas against innocent jewish civilians. you cannot ignore the failure of palestine to even hold an election for 15 years. you cannot ignore that the palestinian constitution protects sharia law BEFORE it protects individual liberty and rights. you cannot ignore that israel is hit by palestinian-sourced missiles every 3 seconds. 

and yet, you choose to ignore it and continue to attack the israeli government. you aren't convincing anyone on this site so I don't know why you won't quit. You're an anti semite, it's clear to anyone with a brain. i have yet to see one post of yours explaining ANY of the things i mentioned above.  you are willing to overlook them and instead point blame at israel. it's irrational, and you don't quit. but neither will i. :) people reading deserve to be reminded of both sides of the coin. 

Never have I ever wished for the death upon any person because of their religion. If anything you are the one acting like an islamophobe.

I also see an ultimate majority of people commenting on this topic with discussions similar to mine, even with hasher words and extra hatred (something I never did). 

Anyway, too each his own opinion and I moved on the subject. Please do the same and stop quoting me around :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Have a great day!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, maki93 said:

Please do the same and stop quoting me around

don't post unless you're ready to be quoted. see, you don't get to do and say whatever you want, make up facts, defend sharia law, and then demand that people agree with you. that's not how things work friend. Islamaphobe? Because I despise a religion that persecutes gays and strips women of their rights and hands power to dictators and ******* dissenters? that makes me an islamaphobe? then yes i suppose i am one. i support no religion that endorses such things. you do though. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Never have I ever wished for the death upon any person because of their religion. If anything you are the one acting like an islamophobe.

I also see an ultimate majority of people commenting on this topic with discussions similar to mine, even with hasher words and extra hatred (something I never did). 

Anyway, too each his own opinion and I moved on the subject. Please do the same and stop quoting me around :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Have a great day!

That user is obviously Zionistic apologist and has proved that with each and every post in this thread.

Don't even bother with him.

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

That user is obviously Zionistic apologist and has proved that with each and every post in this thread.

i think you're trying to quote me, and you quoted the wrong person instead. you have yet to refute any of my previous posts and facts (also plenty of other people have posted refuting your logic) but you continue to tell people to ignore me. have i told anyone to ignore you? why are you afraid people will listen to me if what i say isn't truth? totalitarianism always fears free speech. you are pathetic in your defense of a terrorist organization and government run by dictators and terrorists. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

i think you're trying to quote me, and you quoted the wrong person instead. you have yet to refute any of my previous posts and facts (also plenty of other people have posted refuting your logic) but you continue to tell people to ignore me. have i told anyone to ignore you? why are you afraid people will listen to me if what i say isn't truth? totalitarianism always fears free speech. you are pathetic in your defense of a terrorist organization and government run by dictators and terrorists. 

Lmao

• Haha 1
Just now, Easy There said:

No bothers taken. those posts were all from yesterday, and we did not reach a conclusion. We are on an opposite ends of a spectrum, but I am sure we all  pray for peace in the middle east. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Hammas is product if Israel's constant violence and terror against Palestinians.

what terror and violence specifically caused sheik ahmed yassin to form hamas? can you cite any evidence? because thus far in this thread you have provided zero substantial pieces of evidence to support your claims. you dismiss those who disagree with you and declare you are the only person who knows or understands a very intricate and complicated issue. both sides are at fault. any refusal to admit that or see it is delusional.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

what terror and violence specifically caused sheik ahmed yassin to form hamas? can you cite any evidence? because thus far in this thread you have provided zero substantial pieces of evidence to support your claims. you dismiss those who disagree with you and declare you are the only person who knows or understands a very intricate and complicated issue. both sides are at fault. any refusal to admit that or see it is delusional.  

Unlike you I have admitted both sides are at fault. But Israel's is a bigger evil who strikes first and then plays the victim.

They ******* entered refugee camp last night with an army. They were bloody tweeting about it.

When they kill 100a of civilians they will claim they were attacked.

Many ppl myself have included evidence of Israel's torture. But ofc your genocide appologing *** ignored them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block