Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Against Israel? History and facts are something you are choosing to ignore in this situation. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57094737

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gush_Etzion_Junction_attack

https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/amidst-terrorist-attacks-on-israel-khalistan-supporters-mobilise-for-palestine-read-details/

the list is endless. you will only see what you allow your eyes to look at my friend.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Welp you are approving  and defending modern day genocide. Is there really any need to have any discussion with you ?

how is it genocide when israel does it but not when palestine does it? you too casually throw around big words you may not understand. look up genocide.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/comprehensive-listing-of-terrorism-victims-in-israel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/israel-palestine-deaths/

keep defending the culture that hangs gays and rapes women. you're making a fool of yourself.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

how is it genocide when israel does it but not when palestine does it? you too casually throw around big words you may not understand. look up genocide.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/comprehensive-listing-of-terrorism-victims-in-israel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/israel-palestine-deaths/

keep defending the culture that hangs gays and rapes women. you're making a fool of yourself.

Anyhow updating my ignore list

My country survived biggest genocide and ethnic cleansing since Nazzi Germany in 1999s. I think I know what I am talking about.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

So you are telling me that this only happens in Muslim communities? Wow.

Also, your sources: Washington post, Jewish websites, BBC, and wikipedia (for real?!). How about you look into unbiased sources for a change?!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maki93 said:

So you are telling me that this only happens in Muslim communities? Wow.

Also, your sources: Washington post, Jewish websites, BBC, and wikipedia (for real?!). How about you look into unbiased sources for a change?!

what specifically was inaccurate in any of those stories? its easy to attack the source...but you must first provide proof that what they're saying isn't true. also, fun fact - all of those sources have various political alignments. :) still waiting to hear back on how you defend a constitution that protects the hanging of gays and the abuse of women. specifically interested in your take on article 4 of the Palestinian constitution. or is that a "biased source" to you too? i'm done with this nonsense. good luck man.

• Like 3

I don't get why a statement of an Israeli about Israel is news tbh. What did people expect? Go out and condemn Israel for its atrocities? For those living in Israel and Palestine the conflict is a matter of perspective, they are both right in their minds. It's easy for us to claim that we know who's right or wrong but were ourselves to be in their position, we would probably do the same as they do.

I'm ok with her statement. It's logical that she supports her nation and shows empathy for Palestinians. She grew up facing a reality and certain circumstances that have shaped her, the same applies for the Palestinian people.

I really hope that the violence will soon come to an end and diplomatic talks will begin in a serious base. That's the only solution, cuz Palestinians can't win in a war against Israel. It's suicide.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, maki93 said:

It is fine, washington post, bbc, and jewish library have other non-biased and neutral ideas to share :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

The fact same thing happened in 1990s when Serbs did a genocide all over Bosnia. Especially in Srebrenica whilst UN promised protection to those ppl. UN soldiers literally lured Srebrenica ppl to Potocare where they allowed a massacre of thousands of ppl.

Same thing is happening today 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

The fact same thing happened in 1990s when Serbs did a genocide all over Bosnia. Especially in Srebrenica whilst UN promised protection to those ppl. UN soldiers literally lured Srebrenuca ppl to Potocare where they allowed a massacre if thousands of ppl.

Same thing is happening today 

We are going in circles in this post. I am just glad that social media is present and is showing the truth for a change,  not allowing biased news sources to control the narrative. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yeah @sparrowhawk laugh at the fact my country survived genocide. Wooow 

Thanks for proving my point.

Disgusting 

what in the world are you talking about??? again you haven't responded to any of my logic or evidence. now you're accusing me of laughing at genocide? where did i laugh at genocide?? you my friend have trouble with big people conversations. you make things up and ignore facts. have a good day.

Just now, maki93 said:

We are going in circles in this post.

we are yes because you don't want to answer questions about sharia law being written into palestinian law, you don't want to respond to any evidence of terrorist attacks coming from palestine, you don't want to concede that the governments of both parties have acted poorly and without good judgement, you are quick to dismiss any news reports that don't align with your opinions. so yes, it is circular reasoning. next time try coming with educated answers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

what in the world are you talking about??? again you haven't responded to any of my logic or evidence. now you're accusing me of laughing at genocide? where did i laugh at genocide?? you my friend have trouble with big people conversations. you make things up and ignore facts. have a good day.

You want me to post screenshots where u used laughing reaction to my post about genocide?

• Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

You want me to post screenshots where u used laughing reaction to my post about genocide?

Yes, I laughed because you dismissed every point I made. You see a discussion takes two people listening to each other. All I hear you saying is the same thing over and over. You cannot call it genocide when both countries are ********* citizens of the other country. That isn’t genocide my friend.

1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

we are yes because you don't want to answer questions about sharia law being written into palestinian law, you don't want to respond to any evidence of terrorist attacks coming from palestine, you don't want to concede that the governments of both parties have acted poorly and without good judgement, you are quick to dismiss any news reports that don't align with your opinions. so yes, it is circular reasoning. next time try coming with educated answers.

Dude, the Sharia law does not promote the r*** of women. As for LGBTQ+ rights, yes, third world countries are far behind developed countries. In fact, light years away. But excuse Palestine of not thinking of gay rights while they struggle every day to work, commute, put food on the table, and protecting their kids from the terror that the Israeli government does. Now lets think that LGBTQ+ is illegal, does this justify Israels actions?? Also, let us talk causalities and numbers, who is having the biggest losses?! And not once I have dismissed the Israeli people, I strictly spoke of the government. Way earl;ier in the post, I mentioned that I support peace, but peace on both terms, not controlled by Israel. 

Also, stop bringing LGBTQ+ into every argument. Its not like gays had their rights in western countries for ages, its been a recent development in the last few decades. Look at the protests that erupted last summer in USA because of racial injustice. Every country, government, and law have their flaws. No one is in a place to feel privileged or think they are better than others.   

So please, stop defending Israel's crimes based on the fact that Palestine has a Sharia law. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, maki93 said:

Dude, the Sharia law does not promote the r*** of women.

You are extremely uneducated and there is no point continuing this conversation. Anyone pretending Islamic sharia law is a religion of peace has their head in the sand. 

hammas fires 1 rocket at Israel every 3 minutes. Palestine wants territory that doesn’t belong to them. Bottom line. You can spin it any way you’d like my friend, but your arguments are you opinion and not fact. You say you detest the israeli government but you support sharia law. Enough said. 😂😂🤡🤡

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

You are extremely uneducated and there is no point continuing this conversation. Anyone pretending Islamic sharia law is a religion of peace has their head in the sand. 

hammas fires 1 rocket at Israel every 3 minutes. Palestine wants territory that doesn’t belong to them. Bottom line. You can spin it any way you’d like my friend, but your arguments are you opinion and not fact. You say you detest the israeli government but you support sharia law. Enough said. 😂😂🤡🤡

Dude I am not defending anything. I am stating things as they are, facts. You are the one who is spinning the story the way you want.

Bottom line, I hope we get peace in all countries, and all humans are respected and live the way they should live - with dignity and respect. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block