Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So yall good with witnessing modern day genocide just because it's happening somewhere far far away ?

Not good with it obviously but what can we do? It’s a frustrating topic and I do understand it needs to be discussed.  I have a coworker from Palestine that advocates for her people,  she has even ran for office here in the U.S.  I support her and her family and she’s cried because of what’s happening. Awareness is important but I guess the argument between the two is just so complicated.

also,  my comment was insensitive and I take it back 

Another day, another internet drama. Let's be real, neither side is saint nor innocent. This is a conflict that has been going on for some time now. Ill-informed people that accuse only Israel (at this particular moment Israel is really attacking Palestina) should keep their keyboard fingers to themselves. This is a way more complex problem so Gal or whoever she is, is not totally wrong. Educate yourself before you come with all your BS.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Brat said:

Not good with it obviously but what can we do? It’s a frustrating topic and I do understand it needs to be discussed.  I have a coworker from Palestine that advocates for her people,  she has even ran for office here in the U.S.  I support her and her family and she’s cried because of what’s happening. Awareness is important but I guess the argument between the two is just so complicated.

also,  my comment was insensitive and I take it back 

Well I was responding to ur comment and the comment u responded to. Both were extremely insensitive and disgusting.

Sorry. You have every right not to care about what's happening to those ppl out there. But you can show some respect by at least not saying anything.

Glad that you have realised that what you have said is wrong.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Because Izraels government is literally doing ethnic cleansing right in front of our eyes. While being backed up by billions of USA dollars. 

They are stealing ppls homes homes that ppl lived in for generations,they are beating Palestinian ppl every day. One Izraeli attack does more damage and takes more lives than 20 Hamas bomb attacks.

Do some reaserch pls. This "conflict" is not about religion. It's literally Palestinian ppl fighting for their lives

Well it always has been covered as a conflict of religion on our news channels. Even when I look it up, I get dozens of articles that say this so it makes sense I think it's cause of religion. Also, I personally believe that most wars started cause of religious differences and people not being able to accept each other's religion. Nearly every religion has started or participated in a war.

I truly 100% believe the world would be in a better place without religion since that would be another reason LESS to fight with each other.

But that's my personal opinion and I know religious people can't accept that. I refuse to deepdive into it since it would NEVER end well (which proves my point tbh).

3 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Exhale should restrict to entertainment news only. I know Gal is part of entertainment but replicating Twitter news is not good. Twitter became a place of sheet which people decide what is right and wrong. Cancelling culture is destroying our society.

She deserves to be cancelled for this. I am with SJW on this one 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Well it always has been covered as a conflict of religion on our news channels. Even when I look it up, I get dozens of articles that say this so it makes sense I think it's cause of religion. Also, I personally believe that most wars started cause of religious differences and people not being able to accept each other's religion. Nearly every religion has started or participated in a war.

I truly 100% believe the world would be in a better place without religion since that would be another reason LESS to fight with each other.

But that's my personal opinion and I know religious people can't accept that. I refuse to deepdive into it since it would NEVER end well (which proves my point tbh).

Izrael had been in war with everyone.

This started as a war with religion. Palestinians actually took Izrael refugees on to their land.

But this turned into modern day genocide and ethnic cleaning supported by West. And witnessed by everyone in world.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

That is bull**** , Israel is literally stealing land and stealing houses without any war , they just make up some "permission" from their corrupted courts and then they say our courts permitted us to take these houses and land , that is no war hunty , that is a crime at its finest , and Israel has been doing it for decades , again I'm not a fan of neither but that is just wrong and not just . If you go to a store tomorrow and steal their goods it is theft , just because you decide to call it "war" doesn't change that , and ignoring reality will only bring bigger Problems in the future , you can be sure of that .

🧐🧐

https://microsites-live-backend.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/israeli-palestinian-conflict 

facts are inconvenient things. It is/was/has been a war tho. For thousands of years...

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

you mean Zionistic facts

...there was a war. palestine lost. just like germany lost and was divided into poland, austria, etc, and the native americans lost and we now call it the usa, and the germanic tribes who conquered much of europe won...This is senseless and illogical thinking on ya'lls behalf. you are dead stuck on the post modernist globalist narrative and want to conveniently ignore the thousands of lives palestine has taken in various attacks over the last century. i'm all for being fair, but being fair is not calling one side evil while ignoring the crimes of the other.

i suggest reading up on the history of the area, the geographical and political importance of the gaza strip, the history of palestinian government and leadership, etc...Just because you post it on breatheheavy doesn't make it true.

• Like 2

@Jordan Miller a lot of the comments on here are absolutely disgusting and grossly ill-informed, including the OP which frames the situation as though Israel attacked first. No. Palestinians fired more than ONE HUNDRED rockets towards Jewish civilians before Israel started firing back.

(Btw, regarding the eviction of a couple of Arab families from Jewish owned land- they hadnt paid rent in decades. This is not about evicting Arab families, otherwise the HUNDREDS of other Arab families living in the area would be evicted as well. Those trying to frame it as such are being either purposefully misleading or ignorant).

I wont even get into specific claims because protecting my life is far more important than arguing with ignorant, hostile individuals who try to justify Palestinians firing 1,500 rockets at Jews living populated areas.

To all those on here calling Israel evil, making the vile accussation that Israel is committing genocide, while meanwhile Ive been in and out of the bomb shelter the last 2 days because Palestinians in Gaza have fired 1,500 rockets at civilian areas targeting Jews, and Arabs all around Israel are trying to lynch Jews (and have successfully done so to some!), I say this- stop believing everything you hear. 

COME VISIT ISRAEL AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. It is open to anybody and everybody, and you can see the situation on the ground WITH YOUR OWN EYES.

You will be stunned by how deeply youve been misled.

Until then, your vile, ignorant accusations and mischaracterizations will not be forgiven.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

...there was a war. palestine lost. just like germany lost and was divided into poland, austria, etc, and the native americans lost and we now call it the usa, and the germanic tribes who conquered much of europe won...This is senseless and illogical thinking on ya'lls behalf. you are dead stuck on the post modernist globalist narrative and want to conveniently ignore the thousands of lives palestine has taken in various attacks over the last century. i'm all for being fair, but being fair is not calling one side evil while ignoring the crimes of the other.

i suggest reading up on the history of the area, the geographical and political importance of the gaza strip, the history of palestinian government and leadership, etc...Just because you post it on breatheheavy doesn't make it true.

Palestine were literally invaded by people they helped and welcomed to their land. They lost the war because Izrael had help from western countries most from USA.

The fact ur denying that Izrael is doing what Nazzis did to jews speaks volume.how does that even happen. In 21st century.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Palestine were literally invaded by people they helped and welcomed to their land. They lost the war because Izrael had help from western countries most from USA.

The fact ur denying that Izrael is doing what Nazzis did to jews speaks volume.how does that even happen. In 21st century.

Please see the post above yours. There are two sides to every story, and you are not correct in your illogical and poorly articulated argument

• Like 2

Also as I would like to add. That I do sympathize with all ppl of Izrael who are suffering due to their evil government. Ppl who ***** this behavior and are suffering due to these events.

Everyone is suffering here. And is sad that they are being led by extremists that are causing suffering on both sides. 

I let my emotions carry me and I do realise that. 

If Izrael would stop with what they are doing to palestinians  they would stop contra attacking them. And maybe there would be some peace.

Also @Illegally EATEN stay safe buddy,I am sorry that I offended you. But despite everything I have said you know I love you. And what I said wasn't about you or your ppl it was about your government and extremists that run it and are most vocal.

Just stay safe as much as you can. ❤❤

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also as I would like to add. That I do sympathize with all ppl of Izrael who are suffering due to their evil government. Ppl who ***** this behavior and are suffering due to these events.

Everyone is suffering here. And is sad that they are being led by extremists that are causing suffering on both sides. 

I let my emotions carry me and I do realise that. 

If Izrael would stop with what they are doing to palestinians  they would stop contra attacking them. And maybe there would be some peace.

Also @Illegally EATEN stay safe buddy,I am sorry that I offended you. But despite everything I have said you know I love you. And what I said wasn't about you or your ppl it was about your government and extremists that run it and are most vocal.

Just stay safe as much as you can. ❤❤

Your comments are incredibly offensive and inaccurate.

Every video you posted, aside from the last one, either tells a false story, is taken out of context, or is poorly translated in order to try to make Israel look bad.

The last video in Bat Yam of a couple dozen Jews vandalizing the Arab owned store was roundly condemned by ALL ISRAELI POLITICIANS AND CITIZENS ALIKE.

Meanwhile, TENS OF THOUSANDS of Arabs have been carrying out pogroms on Jewish shops, prayer spaces, and homes, throwing rocks, fireworks, and even live bullets towards innocent passer-byers. Theyve been stoning cars, lynching Jews, and intimidating innocent men women and children. This has been going on for WEEKS.

I urge you to visit here yourself and judge for yourself, dont believe what others tell you, dont believe even what I tell you! See for yourself!

@Easy There I dont completely blame you for thinking the things you think.... you only know from what info you have been provided, and the info you have been provided seems to tell a very simple story of evil Israelis starting violence and killing Arabs. It is a farce.

My government is not evil, my government is protecting its citizens from the more than 1,500 unprovoked rockets fired from Gaza towards Israeli civilians. My government is targeting weapons manufacturing sites, intelligence sites, and rocket launchers, all of which Hamas cynically places amongst its civilians in the hope that they will be hurt. ONE THIRD of rockets fired from Gaza have accidentally landed INSIDE Gaza, injuring dozens of their own people. They dont care about their people, they care about destroying Israel and killing as many Jews as possible.

We will never allow that to happen.

• Like 3
Just now, Illegally EATEN said:

Your comments are incredibly offensive and inaccurate.

Every single video you posted, aside from the last one, either tells a false story, is taken out of context, or is poorly translated in order to try to make Israel look bad.

The last video in Bat Yam of a couple dozen Jews vandalizing the Arab owned store was roundly condemned by ALL ISRAELI POLITICIANS AND CITIZENS ALIKE.

Meanwhile, TENS OF THOUSANDS of Arabs have been carrying out pogroms on Jewish shops, prayer spaces, and homes, throwing rocks, fireworks, and even live bullets towards innocent passer-byers. Theyve been stoning cars, lynching Jews, and intimidating innocent men women and children. This has been going on for WEEKS.

I urge you to visit here yourself and judge for yourself, dont believe what others tell you, dont believe even what I tell you! See for yourself!

@Easy There I dont completely blame you for thinking the things you think.... you only know fron what info you have been provided, and the info you have been provided seems to tell a very simple story of evil Israelis starting violence and killing Arabs. It is a farce.

My government is not evil, my government is protecting its citizens from the more than 1,500 unprovoked rockets fired from Gaza towards Israeli civilians. My government is targeting weapons manufacturing sites, intelligence sites, and rocket launchers, all of which Hamas cynically places amongst its civilians in the hope that they will be hurt. ONE THIRD of rockets fired from Gaza have accidentally landed INSIDE Gaza, injuring dozens of their own people. They dont care about their people, they care about destroying Israel and killing as many Jews as possible.

We will never allow that to happen.

Just stay safe as much as you can ❤❤

You know how I feel about you and I know ur a good person. ❤

Everyone and myself needs to admit there are great sufferings on both sides. Some less some more 🖤

4 hours ago, ExXL said:

I partly agree with you , 2 first Paragraphs you're right , although Hamas is shooting thousands of missiles at them and they're killing israelis too , but it is unfortunately a war on Religion , like ever , palestinians want Palestine to be a Muslim state , that's why they're backed up by Iran and the other Islamic countries, and israelis want Israel as a jewish state , as a non Muslim and a non jew I just think it's ridiculous that people still fight on these things but bottom line is , Israel should return palestinians their houses that they stole and both should learn to live in peace , life is too short anyways

Only way they will return the homes and land to Palestinian people is if they are forced to go back to wherever they ******* came from.

Go back to Germany or back to New York. They should get their home back there. 

However that’s not gonna happens because US need to be near the Middle East and that’s why they partnered with Israel and are backing them up.

I have stopped giving my business to most companies that support and send weapons to Israel about 6 years ago. 

I have been boycotting some major companies like McDonald’s and Starbucks and Nestle. I will not even buy water from them. Even if I was dying. That’s all I can do.

People need to stop supporting companies like that that send money and weapons to Israel.

Here’s some companies that you guys can start with.

D5y3_qWXoAAcyCD.jpg

#freepalestine 

• Love 1

I think we all should recognized that every artists have their own opinion towards public or political issues, just like the celebrity fiasco between the Liberals and Democrats. Berating them like this is just plain stupid and will never make the situation better. It's just funny knowing most of these people who keep on criticizing Gal online are just sitting on their beds and couches, and have no serious contribution but to retweet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block