Gal Gadot under fire for statement on Israel-Palestine violence

Just now, Easy There said:

They ******* entered refugee camp last night with an army. They were bloody tweeting about it.

When they kill 100a of civilians they will claim they were attacked.

this is inaccurate. they acted in response to the thousands of missiles being fired into jersualem and civilian areas by palestine. do you not see or notice those flying overhead and destroying buildings and killing people? i just don't get where you're coming from. "both sides are at fault, but it's israel's fault." that makes zero sense. meanwhile the palestinian government doesnt even allow it's people to vote for leadership!!? so baffling. best of luck bud. you've made it very clear that there will be no logical conversation with you.Β 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

@Illegally EATENΒ is in Israil, he says everybody has backwards.. were the victimsΒ  here..

Β 

Than you have @maki93Β saying another story.Β 

Β 

Honestly I don't know which one is telling the truth, reading illegally statement game questioning the whole thing.Β  It's confusing cos he says we're not the problem, they are.Β 

Β 

I don't know the truth.Β  I only see in the media the violence on the strip but Israel side. It's confusingΒ 

56 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Illegally EATENΒ is in Israil, he says everybody has backwards.. were the victimsΒ  here..

Β 

Β 

Honestly I don't know which one is telling the truth, reading illegally statement game questioning the whole thing.Β  It's confusing cos he says we're not the problem, they are.Β 

Β 

I don't know the truth.Β  I only see in the media the violence on the strip but Israel side. It's confusingΒ 

History is powerful:Β 

:)Β 

12 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

History is powerful:Β 

:)Β 

Thank you, outside Israel and Egypt, I would have had no idea, our world history text books barely touched the Middle East.Β 

Β 

@Blackout2006Β the only reason why we just assume China, Korea, Thailand and Taiwan and Japan was Asia, that's our world history was mainly focused.Β 

Β 

India, was in my views as it's own continent. Not one drop or mention of Asia.Β 

Β 

Europe and Latin America we knew all that history.Β  Our textbooks basically touched on countries the education system felt actually matters and has cultural relevanceΒ 

22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Thank you, outside Israel and Egypt, I would have had no idea, our world history text books barely touched the Middle East.Β 

Β 

@Blackout2006Β the only reason why we just assume China, Korea, Thailand and Taiwan and Japan was Asia, that's our world history was mainly focused.Β 

Β 

India, was in my views as it's own continent. Not one drop or mention of Asia.Β 

Β 

Europe and Latin America we knew all that history.Β  Our textbooks basically touched on countries the education system felt actually matters and has cultural relevanceΒ 

It's really going on for years and international. Like:Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Β 

India, was in my views as it's own continent. Not one drop or mention of Asia.

Well actually different parts of Asia follow one culture that ismostly similar. For example, South Asia (Indians, Pakistanis, Nepal etc.) has a similar culture, South-East Asia shares a similar culture (Thailand, Vietnamese etc) and like that so on. America mainly focuses on East-Asia which consist of countries like Korea, China and Japan. So Indians are actually Asians, it is just that we r from a different part of Asia just like South-East Asians, Middle-Eastern Asians are so.

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Cause each country had their own bad experience with the other. And with the rise of social media, the west media no longer runs the narrative. Thus, people outside are seeing and hearing a different side of the story that was hidden for years.

Β Nonetheless, no innocent people should be crossed in the cross fire.. whether muslims, christians, or jews.Β 

2 hours ago, maki93 said:

Cause each country had their own bad experience with the other. And with the rise of social media, the west media no longer runs the narrative. Thus, people outside are seeing and hearing a different side of the story that was hidden for years.

Β Nonetheless, no innocent people should be crossed in the cross fire.. whether muslims, christians, or jews.Β 

Sorry to burst your buble, but you can easily see where are they from:Β 

Palestinians-demonstrate-in-Germany-on-t

And why should any western country have an interest in building a new islamic-state?Β 

That's why exactly this arabic nations fought against Israel in the first war.Β 

And now come for me again, i'm without emotions and so on.Β 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

And why should any western country have an interest in building a new islamic-state?Β 

Dude I do not come for anyone. I hope things will get better for everyone!Β Have a nice day!

On 5/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, sparrowhawk said:

we are yes because you don't want to answer questions about sharia law being written into palestinian law, you don't want to respond to any evidence of terrorist attacks coming from palestine, you don't want to concede that the governments of both parties have acted poorly and without good judgement, you are quick to dismiss any news reports that don't align with your opinions. so yes, it is circular reasoning. next time try coming with educated answers.

You're clearly bringing anti Muslim sentiments in to justify the genocide of Palestinian people at the hands of the military state that is Israel.Β 

Not everyone else in the thread is wrong.

5 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Palestinians aren't trying to "build a newΒ Islamic state", they're trying to survive genocide. Palestinian Muslims are being killed. Palestinian Christians are being killed. Palestinian Jews and atheists are being killed. Palestinians are bring killed fullstop and a huge chunk of them are children; not soldiers. Not terrorists.

Trying to equate the ****** of civilians and children by a state with a history of colonisation, and military force, with radicalised terrorism is a ridiculous comparison.Β 

The lengths pro-israeli government supporters will go to justify their actions.

• Love 1

There will never be peace in the Middle East. Humans are their own worst enemy. When love and acceptanceΒ should be the answer, anger and violence are used instead. It’s so backwards.

And Wonder Woman can say whatever she wants to say. Free speech. Something that seems to not be so free anymore.Β 

Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block