I am not impressed, Alexis: Nancy Grace drags reporter and defends Britney

It so funny to see how society changed in so short period  of time.

Back then, no now was on Britney side. It was "funny" to tore her apart. Now, everyone shocked and disgusted by it. 

I love how majority of people are pro Britney the human, but it makes me think, if it just pr stunt. It  better be on her side right now, for views.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Really surprised how Nancy defended Britney. I watched her show in 2008 and she was very mean about Britney so it’s good to see her defend her now. I’m so sick of everyone saying Britney is “crazy” bc she wanted to buy 3 cars. Wtf how is that crazy? Why is a women shaving her head “crazy”. I wish Nancy brought up Bryan spears saying Britney had always wanted out of this. 

This Alexis ***** bringing up Johnny Depp and how he beat his wife. She’s a clueless bum. So worried about Britney’s money. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Johnny Depp is a victim. Britney’s money is her own. She can spend how she so chooses you nasty ****! :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I have never had respect for this woman and always viewed her as a loud-mouthed opinionated you know what. But daaaaamn!!! This was amazing! She put that journalist in her place while combating mental health stigma. Seriously awesome to see. Too bad it was an Alexis that wanted to be a Karen...la la la-la la la a little bit Alexis. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Itsme said:

Really surprised how Nancy defended Britney. I watched her show in 2008 and she was very mean about Britney so it’s good to see her defend her now. I’m so sick of everyone saying Britney is “crazy” bc she wanted to buy 3 cars. Wtf how is that crazy? Why is a women shaving her head “crazy”. I wish Nancy brought up Bryan spears saying Britney had always wanted out of this. 

Right?! I watched her way back then too and I remember this mean lady would always come on Nancy’s show and call Britney a bad mother and “unfit-ney.” Such a pleasant surprise 😃

• Like 1