Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

1 hour ago, femmepop said:

I love it :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

she's kinda giving me sassy younger Britney energy here.

I'm new to Billie (didn't connect with first album) but these last few videos/songs have been my fave from her so far. 

I like her leaning into her and loosening up a bit. 

YESSSS. The song is amazing. Yes, it isn't heavily produced but it's production is amazingggg. 

1 hour ago, Korb said:

I don't know how to feel...

I'm ...whelmed:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Turst me. The song sounds better in 2nd and 3rd listen :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Jaquel Knight, Beyonce & Megan Thee Stallion's choreographer, questioned if Billie stole this from him on his instagram story.

He compared this video to a performance video he directed & choreographed for Megan.  And based off the dates he and Billie shared, this performance was done on March 21 and Billie filmed her video a month later.  You can't deny the similarities with the all girl house party in muted/body skin colored outfits while twerking and having fun.

Any thoughts?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I’m not a hater, I swear. I’m open to giving any artists a chance and I do like a few of her songs but Your Power and Lost Cause are just... idk. Lost Cause doesn’t feel like music to me? I just don’t get it. Her vocals are starting to annoy me too. She has such a nice voice but mumbles through her music. 

I’m really not feeling her new album right now... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 3
On 6/4/2021 at 4:43 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

:matches: she's over and its only her second album 

Hours after that twitter post u shared was made, Lost Cause entered top 10 btw

Not to mention that her tickets for her upcoming tour were already sold out on their debut

You can only wish for her downfall, but that ain't gonna happen in some time :matches:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Quoting this for when the album comes out :matches:

How is it her downfall, she sold out the tour fast, the album is one of the most highly anticipated projects of the year, she just won 2 grammys, and a brit this year again. 

Where is the downfall???

Cos the brits are determine like the BBMAS by the British buying public..

Only two awards are given by a committee..

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How is it her downfall, she sold out the tour fast, the album is one of the most highly anticipated projects of the year, she just won 2 grammys, and a brit this year again. 

Where is the downfall???

Cos the brits are determine like the BBMAS by the British buying public..

Only two awards are given by a committee..

U quoted the wrong person :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But SPILL on this take. People are weirdly anticipating for her downfall to a point it seems creepy. She is doing more than fine in this era and isn't serving Glory type of floppage that some people here are making it out to be :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: The bar is really high for her after the monstrous WWAFA,WDWG? era.

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Blackout2006 they forget Billie is more successful on apple Music, majority of us avocados (stan name) use apple Music..

plus huge radio show, etc. Billie's success is literally on apple Music..spotify really is not a factor for her..apple inked the sponsorship for the second album..

Yup! And even in Spotify she is still doing quite good, so I don't see the overreactions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block