Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m not a hater, I swear. I’m open to giving any artists a chance and I do like a few of her songs but Your Power and Lost Cause are just... idk. Lost Cause doesn’t feel like music to me? I just don’t get it. Her vocals are starting to annoy me too. She has such a nice voice but mumbles through her music. 

I’m really not feeling her new album right now... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Yeah the mumbling did kind of throw me off but I see where u r coming from

Spoiler

:)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

14 minutes ago, DearBritney00 said:

I know but she is far away from where Britney was in 2004. I would consider Ariana the queen of Gen Z.

Those were two different times and standards are pretty much different as well. Ariana ruled generation z pop in 2018 and the first half of 2019 but ever since Billie's debut album came out, she has been outperforming Ariana (WWAFA,WDWG? outsold Ariana's last 2 albums and bagged more hits as well). Unless, Ariana really wants to do something besides making the same tired Rn'B stuff, I don't see her getting back that crown.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:39 PM, Rik said:

Dua won this round I guess

On 6/3/2021 at 8:45 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

And what do you want me to do about it? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

On 6/3/2021 at 8:53 PM, femmepop said:

I love it :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

she's kinda giving me sassy younger Britney energy here.

I'm new to Billie (didn't connect with first album) but these last few videos/songs have been my fave from her so far. 

I like her leaning into her s*xuality and loosening up a bit. 

On 6/3/2021 at 8:58 PM, Korb said:

I don't know how to feel...

I'm ...whelmed:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

On 6/3/2021 at 9:05 PM, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

Everybody is used for them having Billie as their have-to-grab popgirl

On 6/3/2021 at 9:59 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Bow down to the queen of pop for Generation Z, all you boomers and millennials.  

Billie eilish runs generation Z pop, now seethe lessors..

I got you @Blackout2006 you stan the first main pop girl of your generation..

On 6/3/2021 at 10:10 PM, Blackout2006 said:

YESSSS. The song is amazing. Yes, it isn't heavily produced but it's production is amazingggg. 

Turst me. The song sounds better in 2nd and 3rd listen :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

On 6/4/2021 at 2:09 AM, Arianna said:

I wish I liked it but I don’t. Was obsessed with WWAFAWDWG.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:43 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

:matches: she's over and its only her second album 

On 6/5/2021 at 7:26 PM, allthat88 said:

Jaquel Knight, Beyonce & Megan Thee Stallion's choreographer, questioned if Billie stole this from him on his instagram story.

He compared this video to a performance video he directed & choreographed for Megan.  And based off the dates he and Billie shared, this performance was done on March 21 and Billie filmed her video a month later.  You can't deny the similarities with the all girl house party in muted/body skin colored outfits while twerking and having fun.

Any thoughts?

On 6/5/2021 at 8:24 PM, 2K16NEY said:

I’m not a hater, I swear. I’m open to giving any artists a chance and I do like a few of her songs but Your Power and Lost Cause are just... idk. Lost Cause doesn’t feel like music to me? I just don’t get it. Her vocals are starting to annoy me too. She has such a nice voice but mumbles through her music. 

I’m really not feeling her new album right now... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

On 6/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, Urbanney said:

After multiple listens now, I have determined that this song is boring af. Disappointing :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

On 6/5/2021 at 9:21 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Hours after that twitter post u shared was made, Lost Cause entered top 10 btw

Not to mention that her tickets for her upcoming tour were already sold out on their debut

You can only wish for her downfall, but that ain't gonna happen in some time :matches:

On 6/5/2021 at 11:14 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

her downfall is literally happening right now honey 

7S8CKQx.gif

On 6/6/2021 at 12:38 AM, mean little lips said:

Why are you happy someone is failing? She seems like a really nice girl. 

On 6/6/2021 at 7:14 AM, Itscuzim31 said:

Now she’s making videos just like every other pop girl? Guess fame got to her. 

On 6/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Quoting this for when the album comes out :matches:

On 6/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Blackout2006 said:

^^^^^^^^^^

On 6/6/2021 at 9:20 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Ew, stop it. Let her be her.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, DearBritney00 said:

I don't get the hype around her. She is okay but not a queen of pop.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:31 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

How is it her downfall, she sold out the tour fast, the album is one of the most highly anticipated projects of the year, she just won 2 grammys, and a brit this year again. 

Where is the downfall???

Cos the brits are determine like the BBMAS by the British buying public..

Only two awards are given by a committee..

On 6/6/2021 at 10:35 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

@Blackout2006 they forget Billie is more successful on apple Music, majority of us avocados (stan name) use apple Music..

plus huge radio show, etc. Billie's success is literally on apple Music..spotify really is not a factor for her..apple inked the sponsorship for the second album..

On 6/6/2021 at 2:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

U quoted the wrong person :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But SPILL on this take. People are weirdly anticipating for her downfall to a point it seems creepy. She is doing more than fine in this era and isn't serving Glory type of floppage that some people here are making it out to be :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: The bar is really high for her after the monstrous WWAFA,WDWG? era.

On 6/6/2021 at 2:27 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Yup! And even in Spotify she is still doing quite good, so I don't see the overreactions.

On 6/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, Blackout2006 said:

He said that she is the queen of generation z pop, not overall :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 6/6/2021 at 2:36 PM, Blackout2006 said:

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

On 6/6/2021 at 2:37 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah the mumbling did kind of throw me off but I see where u r coming from

Reveal hidden contents

:)

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

On 6/6/2021 at 5:08 PM, DearBritney00 said:

I know but she is far away from where Britney was in 2004. I would consider Ariana the queen of Gen Z.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:25 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Those were two different times and standards are pretty much different as well. Ariana ruled generation z pop in 2018 and the first half of 2019 but ever since Billie's debut album came out, she has been outperforming Ariana (WWAFA,WDWG? outsold Ariana's last 2 albums and bagged more hits as well). Unless, Ariana really wants to do something besides making the same tired Rn'B stuff, I don't see her getting back that crown.

Post Of 3rd June

32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Post Of 3rd June

Damn, Girl. The shade..

And haters, the single came out on Tuesday, not a full tracking week. She's going to do just fine. 

Billie will get her second number one album. 

But people did state, there will be a backlash due to her Grammy victory over Ariana grande in 2020. 

But some defended Billie and said she earned the album if the year win, cos out of all the nominees hers was the least commercial sounding album, and was critically acclaimed and was the top album in the US of 2019.  Billie was the best new artist in technical terms cos her audience did get bigger than it was in the don't smile at me..

I suggest you check out her fabulous book, a photographic biography. 

Finneass was a rare sibling, happy to not be alone. I cried at the pic of him kissing his moms belly when she was carrying Billie. it's rare a kid is happy when that happens.  

Cos normally since he was 4, kids are so used to being the only child when they notice a new one after 4 to 5 years of being spoiled by themselves.  They terrorized the new kid as they see it as a threat. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block