Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

On 5/2/2021 at 11:04 AM, Blackout2006 said:

A new goal has been striked by main pop girlie, Billie Eilish. Her sophomore era has already crossed over 500 million streams with just 2 songs :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Stream "Your Power" To Celebrate Victory :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

23 hours ago, Style. said:

Main pop girl Young Billie run pop :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

23 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

23 hours ago, Acer said:

She sounds weird, I would like to listen for more positive pop songs than  that.

23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Solid 10 tbh.

On the scale of billion :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

flop of the year 

23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

so u dont have as much time to give warning points too :matches: this is like christmas 

22 hours ago, Style. said:

22 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I liked the song but I honestly feel that it wasn't single material.

Ah yes, a flop that tops the TTH charts :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Same here. I was expecting something big a la Everything I Wanted, this one feels like a weak lead single and start of an era. 

22 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I said what I said :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

22 hours ago, Bigno said:

I like her. I love how she handles herself and her celebrity. Ism not a huge fan of her jazz infused music, but I root for her. 

Saweetie, it is the third single of the era not lead single :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But same honestly :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: It would be so good as an album track, but we needed A BOP. Something that is fresh and new. However, people are saying she will give us an upbeat song at the time of the albums release so I am still keeping my fingers crossedT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Yup, yup, yupT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Also @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN and @Style., is this ha Slave 4 U moment? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

vQ91Cwljc72IXEGWsIKRx8j_J1KLemx_dWTkKnawH4nQI-P4YTe29xSAAG0KPGBw5r5Lq24LoUaRLA=s640-nd

22 hours ago, Bigno said:

I might be biased, but as soon as I heard the lyrics, I felt it could be easily connected to Britney, let alone the visuals. 

That too the song feels like her I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman moment you know? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Is that Banana? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Saweetie, I forgot about my future and therefore I am which were BOTH better than this single. However, your power still slays - the lyrics are so good. 

21 hours ago, Bigno said:

I think the lyrics could fit perfectly the story of a woman who has been exploited from a young age, kept prisoner under false pretense, using her vulnerabilities against her. I personally hate "I am not a girl..." Always found that song so bland, sorry, 🙈🙈and this one has great, powerful lyrics and as any good song, it could fit many narratives, but on first listen I was like "this could be about Britney"

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She a granny now and still working :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's already the most pre added album (streaming version of pre ordered) on apple Music. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That was on the target Reissue CD along with the underrated Bishes broken hearts (thus making it her first official Explicit CD @Blackout2006) and When I was older from the movie Roma. 

Target got an exclusive reissue of her first CD with 3 additional tracks. 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whaaaat? Omg can you please send the receipts and numbers as well, so I can update the thread PLSSS :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a flop fan I am forcstill not listening to broken hearts :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 hour ago, BritFreakDownUnder said:

The album will obviously be a smash 

Your power won’t chart like her other songs and a new single will be released very soon 

I can not listen to it twice .. 

love her thou 

Post Of 3rd May (Your Power Predicted To Debut At #6)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sophomore slump :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: this is what y’all get for calling her the next Britney Spears :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: an impressive debut, but not the success everyone was saying she was gonna have :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: sorry to this man @Blackout2006 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

She’s an album artist sweets :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:  But I will quote this for the day the album comes out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and considering the song is a folk ballad which is about grooming with a non radio friendly production, #6 is pretty much iconiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Stream Therefore I Am :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She’s an album artist sweets :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:  But I will quote this for the day the album comes out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and considering the song is a folk ballad which is about grooming with a non radio friendly production, #6 is pretty much iconiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Stream Therefore I Am :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It will sell well and I already have a vinyl preordered for my man :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

On 5/3/2021 at 11:12 AM, Style. said:

That’s a good debut. 

On 5/3/2021 at 11:13 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah, but I hope it doesn't free fall like My Flop in its second week :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 5/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Style. said:

It’s still a good debut, when will the others tbh? 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I think the problem with my future, it became the anthem of the DNC and it turned people off. 

It's like you can't be a Democrat anymore, but a gold single is still a gold single 

On 5/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sophomore slump :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: this is what y’all get for calling her the next Britney Spears :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: an impressive debut, but not the success everyone was saying she was gonna have :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: sorry to this man @Blackout2006 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 5/4/2021 at 12:54 PM, Blackout2006 said:

On 5/4/2021 at 5:09 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It will sell well and I already have a vinyl preordered for my man :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 5/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

We love to see iT :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Post Of 3rd May (Your Power Predicted To Debut At #6)

• Haha 1