Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

not crazy bout this one. Maybe it’ll grow.  So far therefore I am & your power are the best ones

I think her earlier stuff was better cause it was all so vague & more abstract images.  These songs are so specifically about her that it feels generic compared to her first album & EP.    Just my opinion.  I’m a fan & hoping the rest of the album is better.  

• Like 1

Why do I feel like this will be her flop era?

Haven't felt any of her new tracks, and her stream numbers are significantly down compared to her past tracks.  There's nothing wrong with re-inventing yourself or your style, but I feel like she strayed too far from her iconic style. Now she's become a bit of a basic pop girl.  And this is coming from a Billie stan.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Why do I feel like this will be her flop era?

Haven't felt any of her new tracks, and her stream numbers are significantly down compared to her past tracks.  There's nothing wrong with re-inventing yourself or your style, but I feel like she strayed too far from her iconic style. Now she's become a bit of a .  And this is coming from a Billie stan.

Name one basic pop girl who has done a song with a production of this song. Yeahhh..there is none :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The song is currently rising on the music charts so I am still keeping hopes up :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN I haven't heard the album yet, but I feel you are going to LOVE the title track giphy.gif

@Hooked-On-Knee r@+, we don't have time to waste, listen to the album and give your thoughts giphy.gif

@Invitation excited for AOTY 2021? giphy.gif

@Isla Bille Bossa Nova coming to make u a stan giphy.gif

Wait, Billie's album is out tomorrow? WELL I SAY 

(sorry, won't be listening x)

• Haha 1

Meanwhile Finneas and Avacados (Billie's Fan base name) got 25 troll accounts and anti Billie eilish Twitter, Tik tok and other hate speech towards their queen removed or suspended on social media.

@Blackout2006

@Jordan Miller

I know some haters on breatheheavy Facebook people think Billie and Fineass with how close they are as brother and sister accuse them of being incestuous towards each other. 

But, I wanna remind people they never full on made out like how Angelina Jolie d iij d with her brother at the Oscars, it wasn't a peck on the cheek, and it caused tons of Controversy, but in the 90s, Angelina was a controversial queen. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block