Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Updated the post! :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

On 5/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, Style. said:

Issa good debut considering the fact that the song is not radio friendly and she didn’t have to take her clothes off to sell! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

3 top #10 while the body was on full coverage mode! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

On 5/8/2021 at 12:21 PM, Blackout2006 said:

A true slay @MrPieceOfMe FVzXNWu.gif

On 5/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

It will fall quickly off the charts tho :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m so happy for Billie (but the song isn’t that good)

On 5/8/2021 at 2:15 PM, Blackout2006 said:

What if it doesn't and climbs to #1? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 5/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

The streams and views aren’t that good and I don’t think the radio is going to play that song much :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 5/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, Blackout2006 said:

It has 38 million streams and 40 million views :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

8th May (Your Power Debuts At #5 in the UK Singles Charts)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

For a song thats 5 minutes long, not radio-friendly and about grooming it is doing pretty good :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Gen Z loves that word. I think I read the word grooming at least once per day. Me sitting here wondering if I was groomed because apparently all kids were once groomed :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gen Z loves that word. I think I read the word grooming at least once per day. Me sitting here wondering if I was groomed because apparently all kids were once groomed :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

nNnNnNn :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Maybe I should calm down with that word then, because I don't want to groom myself into using that word often :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

On 5/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, Style. said:

Big Nicki and Young Billie coming to dig some graves this era :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: PERIOD

23 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Coming to DESTROYYY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

6 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Falling off the top 10 the next week :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

6 hours ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Tired Kim Kardashian GIF

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

For a song thats 5 minutes long, not radio-friendly and about grooming it is doing pretty good :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A bubbling under hit for someone poised for more :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

nNnNnNn :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Maybe I should calm down with that word then, because I don't want to groom myself into using that word often :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Post Of 12th May (Your Power Debuts at #10 In BB 100)

• 3 weeks later...