Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

Can't tell if I like Lost Cause or not. Might be a grower. The video is a huge change of pace from everything she's released previously though... she's definitely starting to feel and lean into her ***uality.

Seems like the song lyrically is about that guy she was seeing in her documentary.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can't tell if I like Lost Cause or not. Might be a grower. The video is a huge change of pace from everything she's released previously though... she's definitely starting to feel and lean into her ***uality.

Seems like the song lyrically is about that guy she was seeing in her documentary.

I actually like it a lot better without watching the music video.

The song is a grower but can't even compare to her previous singles. I hope she could find a way to make her voice more versatile with other genres or dynamics, because if she keeps this monotonous and mumbly energy going, she will lose a lot of listeners.

• Like 2

I'm not feeling it at all.  :(   
I love all of Billie's past music and videos... but this one just feels like everything else out there... the song is ok, but the video is just another Beyonce "7/11" type video.

The track might grow on me.
Feels like this year a lot of artists/bands are going with more generic eras.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Invitation said:

Unfortunately on my first listen, I don't like this track.

"Your Power" >>>

I may like it later idk

11 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

There are none :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Billie TANKING harder than Gaga in ha Artflop era :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Truly an industry plant :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

10 hours ago, Slayer said:

wow this was an utter snooze fest :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Listen to it again! It is so good on second listen :matches:

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

People were saying she's the next Britney :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

She is :matches: Stay pressed, old hag trapped in their musty attic :matches:

11 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

or most probably just have a good taste Ha Ha Reaction GIF

how old are you?

Nnnn, I am 15 but I guess we grew up in different generations :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

I love all of Billie's past music and videos... but this one just feels like everything else out there... the song is ok, but the video is just another Beyonce "7/11" type video.

Listen to it on second listen, its so much better! FVzXNWu.gif

She’s a depressive artist. 
I feel bad for those who can’t see through the monotonous vibrations they’re pushing on to the youth this time around. If it’s not all about “***ual freedom” then it’s this depressive self righteous attitude.

Don’t come at me for trying to ring the bell, burst your bubble, or shed light. 

2 hours ago, holyray said:

I feel bad for those who can’t see through the monotonous vibrations they’re pushing on to the youth this time around. If it’s not all about freedom” then it’s this depressive self righteous attitude.

Dramatic 💀 The song isn't even depressive :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 6/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, Strauss said:

Therefore I Am was really good, so excited with this. 

On 6/2/2021 at 11:29 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Still doing more at 19 than u are at 22 or whatever yr age is lmbo :matches:

On 6/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

1HNr.gif

On 6/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Dreaming should only be kept for sleeping and passions, not to justify delusions bestie :matches:

On 6/2/2021 at 1:25 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

tumblr_ofd17jFtG31vimed0o1_500.gif

On 6/2/2021 at 3:41 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Seethe :matches:

On 6/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, Jordan Miller said:

On 6/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, MIKE_INT said:

I dont know if Im old already (just turned 30) but this non melodic mumbling with bored half dead look doesnt do it for me.

There is literally nothing interesting on her and her music.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:30 PM, Style. said:

Welcome in the kingdom, Billianaaaaaa!! This is exactly the perfect tune for me right now! Seeing Green and now this? I love my taste, she a bad bich 
giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Towelney said:

I love it!!!!

FVzXNWu.gif

23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Whoever her ex is, she's pissed and sending a warning to the ladies not to date him,  cos there's nothing redeemable in dating a lost cause. 

I love it, were back to bashing deadbeats and Scrubs here for it. 

23 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnnnah, you’re just old :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

ITS SO GOOD OMG :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: It’s the best out of all singles from the era!

An ATRL insider said that a huge collab is on the way. Imagine if Nicki is on it :dead_falling_wig_dying:

23 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m praying for this collab since Billie loves Nicki and Nicki loves her back. I ain’t bout to worry about how their voices will blend together ‘cause Nicki is a pro and can ride any beat. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

THEY BETTER RELEASE A SMASH TO BECOME MORE IMPACTFUL THAN SIDE TO SIDE! I SAID IT! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

And did u lie? I’m afraid noT :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: the way it would destroy the charts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

How u feeling about all the HTE singles? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

23 hours ago, Style. said:

So far it’s confusing in the way that I don’t really know who’s the first single and who’s the last one. I really enjoy Your Power! It’s such a lovely song to listen to when driving back home from work(b). :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

23 hours ago, Invitation said:

Unfortunately on my first listen, I don't like this track.

"Your Power" >>>

I may like it later idk

23 hours ago, s&m said:

Overrated :roxxy:

22 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

There are none :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Billie TANKING harder than Gaga in ha Artflop era :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Truly an industry plant :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

22 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

or most probably just have a good taste Ha Ha Reaction GIF

how old are you?

22 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Nice song, but she's the female Bruno Mars: she cannot sing a single word without making any kind of scratchy sound with her voice. That tires me, honestly. I get that she wants to sound cool and that's why she developed this tense, eerie, affected way of singing, but I feel like she's becoming a slave to her own style. Can't she just softly sing at least a line or two? Will that automatically make her "uncool"? ugh I don't get it.

22 hours ago, Tprez said:

Hated your power, love this one!

22 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

:matches::matches::matches::matches::matches:

Her new video is so bad 💀 Wtf was that half assed mess...she’s starting to lose me as a fan tbh. Poor @Blackout2006 :matches:

Maybe a poor man’s version :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: Then again, all these new mainstream artists seem lazy as **** when you compare them to the greats of the early 2000s and back 

21 hours ago, Slayer said:

wow this was an utter snooze fest :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

21 hours ago, Urbanney said:

20 hours ago, Invitation said:

I actually like it a lot better without watching the music video.

20 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm the opposite. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Listened to it once alone, it was okay. Then watched the music video, now I like it a bit more.

Maybe it's just better on second listen? 🤷

20 hours ago, Strauss said:

The song is a grower but can't even compare to her previous singles. I hope she could find a way to make her voice more versatile with other genres or dynamics, because if she keeps this monotonous and mumbly energy going, she will lose a lot of listeners.

16 hours ago, jennyj said:

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Listen to it again! It is so good on second listen :matches:

She is :matches: Stay pressed, old hag trapped in their musty attic :matches:

Nnnn, I am 15 but I guess we grew up in different generations :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Listen to it on second listen, its so much better! FVzXNWu.gif

It is, it is FVzXNWu.gif

Listen to it with headphones FVzXNWu.gif

An experience me fearsFVzXNWu.gif

Reported :matches:

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay boomer :matches:

Old grandma Memes

original.gif

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Begone 2000 AD boomer :matches::noparty:

Meme: "grandfather Maxim , grandfather meme dvach, laughing grandfather" -  All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

2 hours ago, holyray said:

I feel bad for those who can’t see through the monotonous vibrations they’re pushing on to the youth this time around. If it’s not all about “***ual freedom” then it’s this depressive self righteous attitude.

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dramatic 💀 The song isn't even depressive :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Posts Of 2nd June

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block