Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

On 6/4/2021 at 9:43 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

That's an awful tweet, it's like saying "now she's not ridiculously successful, now she's just successful", the f---? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Trust me, she finished a whole new album so you bet she spent her time doing what she loves best, plus she got the release and satisfaction of being creative because she's an artist and that's what an artist does and looks for, and she's not losing money, on the contrary. So people should let her at least release the album before they talk about it? This is only the second single... My gawd, what an awful generation.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:26 PM, allthat88 said:

Jaquel Knight, Beyonce & Megan Thee Stallion's choreographer, questioned if Billie stole this from him on his instagram story.

He compared this video to a performance video he directed & choreographed for Megan.  And based off the dates he and Billie shared, this performance was done on March 21 and Billie filmed her video a month later.  You can't deny the similarities with the all girl house party in muted/body skin colored outfits while twerking and having fun.

Any thoughts?

I love Megan!

But I immediately thought about...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

That's an awful tweet, it's like saying "now she's not ridiculously successful, now she's just successful", the f---? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Trust me, she finished a whole new album so you bet she spent her time doing what she loves best, plus she got the release and satisfaction of being creative because she's an artist and that's what an artist does and looks for, and she's not losing money, on the contrary. So people should let her at least release the album before they talk about it? This is only the second single... My gawd, what an awful generation.

I agree, but that is the bussiness in a nutshell.

6 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

can we already say shes over?

Errr...not really. The album isn't out yet to make any verdicts :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

homegirl only lasted one single era????...next step is a juror on the masked singer

What's a one single era? 

6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

A fad 

How- :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

i dont know what this girls sings but I read somewhere she didnt want people ualizing her body or something like that

then i saw a small clip of her latest video and she appeared to be twerking or something and I was like ??????

am I right or delusioning?

She was young when she said that lol and she was underconfident in her body. Soooo it means now she is confident in herself which is good!

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She was young when she said that lol and she was underconfident in her body. Soooo it means now she is confident in herself which is good!

When the photos was taken of her having a mom bod, you noticed she disappeared and went to the gym and worked out..

She's wearing lingerie but tastefully like the 50s pin up doll. And as we see. She's happy, she took her narrative back from the public. 

I mean she's wearing skins by Kim Kardashian. 

And I can't, this is her first single to flop, watch it go top ten when the album hits stores and platforms. 

Reading the track list. There's a narrative and a story. So obviously lost cause follows a track that tells what happened to her guy that became the lost cause. 

But critical acclaimed as usual for Billie.

I have yet to see one negative review or a mixed one for Billie. 

"Unless you can do what Billie can do"

In the iconic words of Whoopi goldberg.  

Please, Shut up!  

None of you can sing or get on a stage. 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

It was really the hardest of times. It was the times of sufferings. The beginning of the end. The start of prolonged pain and hurt. An awful period in pop culture. It truly was..

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It’s ok I still like her more than Olive. I can’t believe all her songs debuted in the top 20-30. Not all her songs out peaking this song :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s ok I still like her more than Olive. I can’t believe all her songs debuted in the top 20-30. Not all her songs out peaking this song :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Oh well. I hope HTE smashes and proves the 'one era wonder' people wrong but even if it doesn't, we shall continue to support our queen :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block