Lil Nas X claims "MONTERO" is being pulled from streaming services

AOLUV

I’m a huge fan of his and love the song, but with that being said it’s very much like him to troll everyone into streaming the song :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Plus, he just wrote “stream as hard as you can today cus it may be down tomorrow” like... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also the so-called notifications from Apple Music look very edited.

Its part of what I like about him tho! Always taking it way too far

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact is even Gospel singer Kirk Franklin said, they turned the bible and christianity into a hate mode and weaponized it for their own bigotry and personal use, hell even the bible said do not make churches to worship me. 

So even that's a sin, as he asked to not have a place for worship and make it one on one. 

@Hooked-On-Knee

The Bible and several other religions' religious texts had their quotes twisted so that hate could be spread. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

This is a good thing the evil video and satan shoes are disgusting references to satanism and satanic! Let the backlash begin boo! Stop doing the devils work Lil Nas :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Mary get a grip on yourself. The Bible is fiction and a way to influence weak minded idiots. Like yourself :) how about you don’t listen to it? Religious nuts always up in everyone else’s business. Worry about yourself.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Finally someone with common sense thank you. 

I’m so beyond over people trying to control what other people do or indulge in. If you wanna be religious keep it to yourself and stop trying to force other people into it. It’s hella annoying. Anyway I’m heading out to give satan a blowy.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block