Lil Nas X claims "MONTERO" is being pulled from streaming services

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a good thing the evil video and satan shoes are disgusting references to satanism and satanic! Let the backlash begin boo! Stop doing the devils work Lil Nas 

Gurl, you need a lapdance.

Why did I hear Cardi B 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I think the controversy made his label wanna retract, he got way too c0cky for his behavior.  

And I'm shocked just how many people are religious after all the surveys saying more and more people are denouncing religion. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I wonder if he's just trolling for more streams. 

It's still on Spotify...

The barbs were like this to get Anaconda to a billion views, so this kind of trolling is normal, to get it back to #1. 

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Gurl, you need a lapdance. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

I guess people forgot his tweet, where he said it was aimed at everybody who said we were going to hell and such. 

The fact is even Gospel singer Kirk Franklin said, they turned the bible and christianity into a hate mode and weaponized it for their own bigotry and personal use, hell even the bible said do not make churches to worship me. 

So even that's a sin, as he asked to not have a place for worship and make it one on one. 

@Hooked-On-Knee

• Haha 1
  • Like 2