Khloe Kardashian confronts body-shamers and the unflattering photo leak head-on

The only thing I see in that photo is bad lighting. Her body looks pretty much the same... and every girls face looks different with make up.

I don’t know why we’re still obsessed with whether a celeb has had surgery or not these days when I see 40% of the females I pass when gettin’ the groceries have inflated lips and a ***es

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can try to sympathize but at the end of the day, she is playing the victim card here in a horribly hypocritical way. Let's not ignore that fact that her and her entire family of idiots have capitalized big time on, not surgical enhancements, but total remakes and deformation of their physiques, aided by filters and layers upon layers of make-up. Now, let me clarify, I have nothing against enhancements. What I oppose is people swearing by the lie of it not having happened, ever. They have denied the obvious (injections of fillers, implants, bótox, nose jobs, brow lifts, claiming its them getting older 😂😂😂. You know, like Jlo and her stupid olive oil claim) and bombarded the world with their absolutely fake beauty, building and profiting with the very impossible standard they have helped create and promote on a daily basis and they cry wolf when it comes back at them to bite them in the ***. Now, young girls and teens see that and they are not able to easilu distinguish between fake and real, which can lead to precisely, body dismorphia and many different issues. But I guess we should understand the fact that she is the poor victim here (cause the horrible situation of having your cellulitis exposed is like the end of the world and oh so cruel.)

She doesn't have to write a stupid "look how much I suffer" letter for people to know she has body dismorphia and many issues. It's blatantly obvious that her entire family has this and probably all of their kids will too. Having said that, what an idiot she is for deleting the photo. It's everywhere anyways and no, you can't ask for privacy selectively like that. They post everything almost daily, bombarding people with their stupid **** of parties and their imaginary bodies, so what a trash move of her to not even acknowledge the effect her stupid crap has on people. I guess, she doesn't care, as long as people feel sorry for her and buy products of her sponsors, it's all fine. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I just don't get all this instagram / Snapchat / tiktok stuff.

I use Facebook occasionally. 

I find social media generally very toxic and can understand why eating disorders and mental health in the midst of social media - is at it's highest ever rate.

However, this is how the likes of the Kardashians make their money.

Take the rough with the smooth.

• Love 4

Oh my ******* god. 

no one cares about her leaked unedited photo - which I never even heard about it before now that she’s calling all this attention to it? 

This is so pathetic. it’s unreal. 

we are in the middle of a global pandemic, racial tensions, economic crisis, housing crisis, mental health crisis, climate change and she’s on her soap box about her own ******* naked form. The vanity is beyond disgusting.

Can these narcissists please drown in their own reflection already? 

• Love 7

I can’t with her. Bc she didn’t look bad at alll in the unedited pic which is mind boggling me.. it’s just that ..an unedited pic of her no photoshop

but Bc of her brand and that she photoshops all her pics n vids she has a image she feels to upheld which would’nt b the case of sue didn’t edit the helllll out of her pics. 

like she had nothing to prove but she did Bc her real self looks diff than the curated pics she offers. Sad. Ohwell 

She looked perfectly fine in that picture. If anything, she looked better because it's sadly enough very refreshing to see unedited bodies these days. Come to think of it, she's actually doing even more harm with this debacle, as she's basically saying that looking the way she looked in that picture is somehow shameful. Can we all please do better? A whole entire generation has been spoonfed and raised on this vapid and dangerous vanity. Let's promote natural bodies, natural beauty and normalize having scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and body shapes that aren't perfect hourglasses.

• Like 3

Noone questioning that bullying she had years ago may had affect on her. It shouldn't been happening. 

But hey, how much money had she earned on selling poptea to her fans, who may had body issues themselves. In sure, those $$$ was sweet.

She hired bunch of people to help her get body she wanted, but we can get it in 5 day diarrhea spree that she is selling. 

Sorry, but I can't feel sorry for her. The world knows Kardashians bodies better them ourselves because they can't keep clothes on but picture that is a bit not retouched, and the world is crumbles..

• Like 1

I'm no Kardashian fan but they didn't create the standards currently imposed on women?

If you think this type of pressure only came about in the last 2 decades then you're....naïve

Butt lifts have been around since what feels like time began, same with **** jobs, botox etc. Hollywood and glamour / model culture have always promoted an unhealthy attitude towards bodies.

Like damn TLC were spittin bars about this in 1999, Britney posted untouched photos of her Candies shoot in 2008/9, etc. etc.

The Kardashians are just another family that have fallen victim to the cycle.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:32 PM, PickleSpears said:

That whole family is pretty much famous bc they each paid so much money to literally change their bodies and faces so they have to expect scrutiny for their physical appearances. They don't promote a healthy lifestyle or even a natural one. Cry me a river.

Kourtney says hi. She's the most natural out of them all. Look at her, she's the oldest sister (41) yet she looks the youngest. There are several pics in which Kourt looks younger than Kylie (23) because Kourt does not support that "having a brand new body/face each month" thing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block