Khloe Kardashian confronts body-shamers and the unflattering photo leak head-on

That other photo was good and the fact she wanted it to be removed only make ppl ask even more questions. Also the way they post their ideal retouched pics and then say we strugle...i am like really? More like too scared that pic can ruin their perfectly designed image which makes mlns. 

But ofc she has every right to remove her own pic if  she wants to.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Kourtney says hi. She's the most natural out of them all. Look at her, she's the oldest sister (41) yet she looks the youngest. There are several pics in which Kourt looks younger than Kylie (23) because Kourt does not support that "having a brand new body/face each month" thing. 

We're talking about Khloe though

33 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

We're talking about Khloe though

Since when is Khloé "that whole family?"

"That whole family is pretty much famous bc they each paid so much money to literally change their bodies and faces so they have to expect scrutiny for their physical appearances. They don't promote a healthy lifestyle or even a natural one. Cry me a river."

On 4/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, davidspears said:

I just don't get all this instagram / Snapchat / tiktok stuff.

I use Facebook occasionally. 

I find social media generally very toxic and can understand why eating disorders and mental health in the midst of social media - is at it's highest ever rate.

However, this is how the likes of the Kardashians make their money.

Take the rough with the smooth.

I don't use any socialmedia and it feels so good, because they have problems, i can't relate to. Like showing off their plastic bodys (for no ******* reason), showing their 11 million dollar house, seriously i don't care, i am not jealous, but everyone is famous now, is not something i want to support.

Jordan you need to realize that just because something is good doesn't mean it's right.

K family has built a whole empire on insecurities of a women's body image and they continue to do so.

Do you realize how many chain reaction it has started?

It's a fake statement done by her PR or herself. Don't fall for it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block