Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

On 7/17/2021 at 6:18 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

He has been speaking out against Team CON since 2008.

But that doesn't mean he wasn't originally hired by them.

They threw him under the bus in February 2008 with Lynne's declaration for the restraining order, and then further threw him under the bus with Lynne's book...I'm sure he wasn't expecting to be fully cut out of her life or publicly blamed for her downfall.

Since then, he's been a thorn in their side...But he's also a perfect foil...He's been the perfect excuse to keep her in the conservatorship due to being "susceptible to undue influence." So I still think it's possible that he's actually still on their side. He just pretends that he isn't.

https://twitter.com/breatheheavycom/status/1420388138493480969?s=20

In unearthed voicemails, a desperate Britney Spears can be heard begging for representation to help her out of the unjustly-established conservatorship. She says she is of sound mind and her civil rights have been violated - breathe heavy. com

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Tuibell said:

24 minutes ago, Tuibell said:

https://twitter.com/breatheheavycom/status/1420388138493480969?s=20

In unearthed voicemails, a desperate Britney Spears can be heard begging for representation to help her out of the unjustly-established conservatorship. She says she is of sound mind and her civil rights have been violated - breathe heavy. com

What's your point with these posts ?

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Lufti may well have worked directly or indirectly with Team Con in the initial inception of the conservatorship. But, after reading John Eardley’s letter to Britney, and recently Lynne’s book ‘Through The Storm’ it’s looking very much like Mark Vincent Kaplan was the one who hired Lufti himself.

Britney's assistant Kalie Machado practically confirms this with her claims in In Touch Magazine in 2008, that while she was Britney's assistant, she received a call from a Lufti who said he “was a private investigator working for Federline (Kaplan)”.

As times goes on I’m realizing that everything related to the first and second 5150 on January 3rd and 31st (respectively) 2008, could never have happened without Lufti; his involvement, his connections to the paparazzi (which btw were instrumental in the custody fight), and the lies he fed to Britney and her family, namely Lynne.

How to you go about winning a Hollywood custody battle? You successfully paint the other person as "crazy", "out of control", and "a danger to themselves and others".  You plant seeds in the minds of the public, you set the scene i.e “a meltdown”, and let the media and public do most of the work. Kaplan had to just sit back and watch it all implode.

At this point I should mention the ongoing Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers divorce battle (they have both requested joint custody). There is a reason why all the “stories”, “accusations, “investigations” and “exes” suddenly started appearing earlier this year. Not at all saying they are fabricated, but Chambers legal representation are obviously doing their job, and a damn good one, at digging up the ammunition to win.  That’s how Hollywood divorces are played and won. It's to the bone. And media and public perception is vital.

Britney was found to have had noting wrong with her following the first (involuntary) 5150 on January 3rd 2007, and voluntarily discharged herself less than 48 hours later according to reports. There was no indication that she was a danger to herself or anybody else. She had not been on illicit ***** (as some media outlets had reported), nor was she diagnosed with any serous mental issues then. Yet the damage was done. She had lost custody of her kids. the media styled Britney and her supposed "meltdown" as "hysterical".  Just as Kaplan wanted. It couldn’t be further from the truth.

Britney wasn’t hysterical. She have a meltdown. She didn’t refuse to let her children (or one) go. As was reported by the media. She simply “protested” against what she had been promised. Perhaps she needed note time to say goodbye. Did anyone ask her?

This is why I need to point out that according to Lynne’s book, on Jan 3rd (the date of the first 5150), Lufti told Britney that a Kevin had called that evening to say she could “keep the boys longer”. It was of course a lie so twisted it would change everything. So when Kevin’s bodyguard turned up “early” Britney was understandably devastated and panicked, locking herself and Jayden in the bathroom. Lufti's ruse had worked. According to reports it was the child monitor who called the police, yet the entire LA paparazzi set, three fire trucks, two ambulances, four helicopters and at least 6 police cars turned up at her house! Kaplan no doubt made other calls that night, as he had also turned up too ready to speak to the media on Britney’s “meltdown” as he likes to call it.

Britney's second 5150, on January 31st 2008, appears to be “voluntarily”, made at the behest of those closest to her her, namely Lufti, who said at the time “she went willingly.  It was like something in her heart was telling her she should go. She knew something was wrong”.  Could he be anymore off? Britney reportedly had not slept for a number of days (3 or 4 at least according to Reuters). Likely Brit was being fed Red Bull by Lufti and at the same time was being drugged with amphetamines / uppers to keep her awake, agitated and strung out (as suggested by Lynne in her book). That something in her heart was nothing more than caffeine palpitations, exhaustion and anxiety. Not a desire to be committed under psychiatric hold. Not a need to be framed incapacitated. She needed sleep. That’s all as ridiculous as it sounds.

According to Lynnes book, Lufti called her on or around the evening Jan 30th to say he had been tipped off that “someone was coming to commit Britney, again”. He never said who or when. Lynne implies that It was another lie. She interjects saying that “they can't take Brit away like that”, Lufti assures her that “yes they can”.  He’s right but only if there are extreme grounds to do so. A lack of sleep? 

When Lynne arrives at Britney’s house in a panic, everything is eerily “normal” and Lufti is no where to be found. Immediately, Lynne suspects something fishy is going on and warns Britney to get out of the house because Sam is going to get her committed. At that very moment Sam arrives and convinces a confused Britney (not sure who to believe) he is not involved. Once again she is blindsided by a lie, and a few hours later “volunteers” to a psychiatric hold.

Britney was discharged less than a week later, this time with “voluntary” conservatorship orders in place. There had been nothing “serious” found to keep her hospitalised. And yet a bogus dementia diagnosis has been sanctioned by the judge Reva G. Gotz during this time. She was illegally declared incapacitated but there is no “proper” evaluation, and it was never specified was was being evaluated. This was after two of her doctors refused to sign off on Britney being incapacitated. At the same time the UCLA hospital doctors and psychiatrists had scrambled to come up with something. The media again styles her as “unhinged” and a “basket case”. Kaplan wins. As does Lou and Jamie. Lufti receives a restraining order.

The question still remains who officially sanctioned the second 5150? My bets are on Kaplan. Though Lou and Jamie are not far behind (though I see them note as opportunists fasting and praying for a sign than plotters). Maybe all three worked together. Whoever it was, they couldn’t have done it without Lufti. He is the key to all of it.

If Kaplan didn't hire Lutfi directly then I suspect one of the other lawyers such as Blair Berk did it for him.

I would consider both Kaplan and Berk to be a member of "Team CON."

Did you notice when Eardley's letter appeared?

It appeared just as Britney spiralled into her three days of zero sleep leading up to the second 5150.

For all we know, Lutfi was using that letter to scare Britney...If so, it worked! She spiralled.

Side note...I suspect it was Dr. Nadel who called in the second 5150...But you could be right. It could be Kaplan himself.

Would he have the power to do that? Who has the power to call in a 5150?

• Like 2

Someone remind me...

I need to update my posts with the involvement of Brandy Navarre...I believe she was the owner of X17 at the time.

One of my old emails said that it was Brandy Navarre who reported a suicide attempt on the night of the second 5150.

That tracks with everything we already know.

Navarre and Lutfi were working together throughout 2007 to "shape the narrative."

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If Kaplan didn't hire Lutfi directly then I suspect one of the other lawyers such as Blair Berk did it for him.

It appeared just as Britney spiralled into her three days of zero sleep leading up to the second 5150.

For all we know, Lutfi was using that letter to scare Britney...If so, it worked! She spiralled.

Side note...I suspect it was Dr. Nadel who called in the second 5150...But you could be right. It could be Kaplan himself.

There is no doubt Kaplan slipped up somewhere. There must be evidence. No wonder Kaplan is still heavily involved with Kevin’s case and keeps speaking to the media. 

I’d rather Kaplan and Kevin be exposed over LT at this point. They hurt Britney directly by taking her kids away and kept them away and sat back when she was in the conservatorship. :gunney:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It could very well be that he was paid  back then.. and then they got rid of him because they wanted the money for themselves.

The people who got sth out of the cship are 

1. Kevin 

He didnt have a job and he didn't have money. He also couldn't get a job besides maybe flipping burgers at McDonald's. It was crucial for him to get custody.  Imagine britney getting full custody and him only visitation (because he never seemed to care much about the boys in the beginning.. just partying in Vegas or working on his "music").

Kevin made millions because of the cship. 

2. Britneys parents

Well they were cut off financially and Britney probably wouldn't have changed her mind so easily

3. Larry Rudolph

He got rehired after the c ship

Etc etc 

Sam could have been hired by any of them. Maybe he wanted more money or more involvement and hence had to go.

I really don't think anyone who was around Britney at that time is innocent... What about Jason trawick? He was also around in 2007. They should all have to testify and they should all go to ******* jail.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Someone remind me...

I need to update my posts with the involvement of Brandy Navarre...I believe she was the owner of X17 at the time.

One of my old emails said that it was Brandy Navarre who reported a suicide attempt on the night of the second 5150.

That tracks with everything we already know.

Navarre and Lutfi were working together throughout 2007 to "shape the narrative."

I don't consider Kaplan to be a member of team con per se, because his interest is not controlling Britney's money, just getting more money for his client Kevin, notoriety for himself and of course continually painting Britney as "crazy". 

I'm not sure how Lufti could have used the letter to scare Britney. Because, I believe Britney hadn't read the letter before her second 5250. Eardley said in a court filing that Britney Spears hired him in a telephone conversation. In February 2008, when Eardley tried to move the conservatorship case from probate/state court to federal court, where he believed he might obtain legal standing, a federal judge (not Goetz as some claim) ruled he could not represent Spears because at the time he said he had been hired, Spears had no legal authority to hire a lawyer. This must mean that they (Britney and Eardley) hadn't been in contact until sometime in Feb, when the conservatorship was already in place. My understanding is that If Britney had read or known about the letter before the second 5150, I think she would have contacted Eardley almost immediately. She would have done anything to get her kids back.

Berk, as a criminal defence attorney, likely came on board at the behest of Britney's first divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, one of the most respected and revered celebrity/Hollywood attorneys. Wasser and Berk are reportedly "friends" and have been "seen" dining together on numerous occasions. Berk indeed met with Britney after she checked out of Promises (a second time) in Feb 2007. Again, I imagine this was set up by Wasser. Why did Britney need to retain a criminal defence attorney during this time? Was it because Lufti was conspiring with Kevin and Kaplan to paint Britney - in their character assassination as Eardley styled it - as a "bad mom" and "**** user".  According to Lynne's book, Lufti was already in contact with her "anonymously" about this. If Wasser knew ***** were about to come into the fold during divorce court proceedings, Britney would have needed representation on that front. Enter Berk.

Didn't Berk only switch sides once the "temporary-voluntary" conservatorship was put into place? Or at least during the time leading up to it? According to the NYT (in February 2008) she was tasked with “overseeing the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort” in relation to “fixing” Britney’s affairs and finances (unpaid bills, outstanding debts, etc.) and managing Bryan (who was put in charge of the SJB Trust) at this time. 

Interestingly (on a side note), in that same NYT article they point out that Britney’s fortune was estimated by some sources to be up to $125 million in 2008. But one of her former financial advisers, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of their relationship with Brit, estimated her current fortune at around $50 million. Was this Financial Advisor Lou? Already getting this narrative out there?

Berk was also the one who was also tasked to get Eardley out of the way i.e barred (by saying she found "Eardley's letter" in Sam's/Britney's car - which was an "illegal" solicitation to work as for her). In fairness the letter is somewhat pandering, and manipulative, despite it's shocking claims. And it is illegal. As Britney criminal defence attorney she was only doing her job by protecting her client from illegalities.

During the April 2009 hearings, on whether to impose long-term restraining orders against Lutfi and Eardley, it was Berk, who said Lutfi made threats “of an exhortative nature” during a January (2008? 2009?) phone call, prompting her to contact law enforcement. Berk also said that on many previous occasions, Spears had asked her to have Lutfi arrested “for what he had done to her.”

“for what he had done to her.”

After what I understand Lufti appears to have done to Britney (the lies, manipulation etc.) on behalf on Kaplan and/or others, I kind of want to believe Berk. And yet at the same hearing, we have Lufti's sister Christina Lutfi, as a surprise witness, saying Britney "needed her brother's help....to hire her own lawyer". Britney didn't trust Berk?

I imagine Britney did NOT trust any of her lawyers at this point in time. Britney's third divorce lawyer (after Wasser, and Mel Goldsman of Freid & Goldsman), was Sorrell Trope of Trope and Trope, one of if not "the" best family law firm in the US. However, it turns out that Sorrell Trope is reportedly not only "friends" with Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, but that Kaplan surprise surprise was a former partner at Trope and Trope. Yes! Kaplan and Trope were tick as thieves.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, before Sorrell asked to be relieved of his duties on Feb 8, 2008, (after 4 months of representation), he had been reportedly working closely with Adam Streisand (Loeb & Loeb). It appears that when Streisand and Sorell learned that the court had issued orders that prevented Britney from retaining counsel of her own choosing, they both jumped ship. My question is who actually represented Britney interest's at this time (following Sorrell and Streisand's departure), other than the court appointed Wallet (and later Ingham). We are assuming no one? Berk was tied up as Bryan's manager/minder and now worked for Jamie. But how could that have been legal? 

Random (or not so random) thing I cam across recently, did you know Lutfi and Eardley in 2008/2009 were both represented by the same Los Angeles-based spokesperson, Michael Sands (now deceased, 2012). The same Michael Sands that also represented Kevin Federline during this time. Coincidence? Conservatorship attorney John Anderson testified in April 2009 (at the permanent restraining oder hearing) that Lutfi and Eardley both tried to get him to work on their behalf in January 2009, and even provided him with a retainer agreement purportedly signed by Spears. Why was Lufti so keen on partnering with Eardley even after he was disbarred? Wouldn't he have had better luck working with someone who could actually legally work? And why was he so careless with important documents like Eardley's letter. And the fact that it was found by Berk. None of this makes sense to me. Especially if Britney possibly didn't even read it. Wouldn't Britney have it in her possession/car if she had?

Regarding the second the 5150. According to the NYT, 

....when the 72 hours called for under the 5150 order ended (on Feb 3rd)...one of three things could have happened: Britney could have signed herself out or voluntarily committed herself, or doctors at her hospital could have issued another hold, called a 5250, after determining she was “gravely disabled.” Curiously, the paparazzi often blamed for contributing to Spears’s problems may well helped with the solution this time: they provided ample documentation to support the doctors’ decision to issue a 5250, which can extend a hold as long as 14 days.

For patients whose every move isn’t followed and recorded, however, an extension is exceedingly difficult to obtain. Unlike the 5150, which can be issued by any qualified California officer or clinician, the extended 5250 hold must be upheld by a court-appointed commissioner. As long as you refrain from suicidal tendencies, homicide or any other documentable action (legally, there needs to be “specific and articulable” evidence of your inability to function normally to continue a hold), you’re free to sign yourself out.

Three days after Britney's admittance under a 5250, she signed herself out. To me this signals that Britney could not have attempted suicide on the night of the second 5150. Otherwise they would have had grounds to hold her for longer. Again it appears to me that the UCLA hospital doctors and psychiatrists had scrambled to come up with something at their end in regards to some form of diagnosis or mental impairment. And so let he go after not being able to do so.

After Britney checked herself out, Lynne and Jamie reportedly insisted that the hospital violated the probate court's orders (under "Goetz" ruling of conservatorship by incapacitation) to keep her hospitalised, despite conservatorships being a completely separate legal order from a 5150 involuntary psychiatric holds. It clearly went against their narrative that they wanted to project. "Nothing wrong with her" vs "incapacitated". Why the court didn't consider the UCLA hospital's doctors and psychiatrists decision is beyond me. If they had thought Britney was "incapacitated" they would not have let her go so early.

If any "qualified California officer or clinician" can issue a 5150, then it must be not that "difficult" to obtain. The LAPD could well have called it in. And according Eardley's letter Commissioner Gordon (not of Gotham City Police but of LAPD), was in clearly in cahoots with Kaplan. All he had to do was make a call.

Although "sources" says, it was her psychiatrist – Dr. Deborah Nadel – not police, who issued the order. It is increasingly likely that the LAPD, Kaplan, Lou, Jamie, Lynne, and Kevin, along with Dr, Deborah Nadel, were all involved. 

According to the LA Times, 

On Monday, January 28, Spears' representatives including her psychiatrist began confidentially planning the involuntary hold with the LAPD. The elaborate plan focused on dealing with possible interference from paparazzi and included dozens of officers, road blocks, and helicopters at an estimated cost of $25,000.

On Wednesday, January 30, Spears' family & psychiatrist gathered at her home "to execute their plans to take her in for an evaluation." Several hours before police arrived, the street outside Spears' home was jammed with paparazzi. Police tried waiting out the crowd before taking her in.

On Thursday, January 31, shortly before 1 a.m., LAPD & LAFD entered Spears' property to remove her via ambulance around 1:08 a.m. The ambulance was es***ted to UCLA Medical Center by LAPD officers.

And according to TMZ,

Last night, Britney's new psychiatrist went to her home and felt she was a danger to herself and others -- partly because of her reckless driving and partly because of her "downhill behavior." As a result, the shrink launched a plan (days in the making) to have Britney committed to UCLA Medical Center by calling the cops.

Sources tell us the cops knew it was coming. In fact, there was (another) plan was for cops and paramedics to take Britney away the night before, but it was scrubbed. Last night, it all went down according to plan. Cops even used code to minimize craziness in transporting Britney to the hospital. Over the police radio, she was referred to as "The Package."

Before the cops arrived, the shrink told her she was going back to the hospital and she offered no resistance. She said, "Is something wrong?" She made hot chocolate and waited. Her mom, Lynne, got extremely agitated, accusing Sam of engineering the impending commitment. We're told Brit told her to "shut the hell up." She demanded silence, sat on the floor and wrote notes to people who were there as they waited. When emergency personnel arrived, Brit went on the gurney without resistance.

How would TMZ know all these specific and exact details, unless "they" were there or "someone" close to them was? And why specifically point out that "Lynne, got extremely agitated, accusing Sam of engineering the impending commitment." A part of me now wants to doubt Lynne's account(s) in her book, and what she says about Lufti, as they are appear to reek of Lou Taylor's PR/narrative/damage control. Loucifer did after all orchestrate the book deal for Lynne. And I am assuming she did the same for Jamie Lynn, who's book won't be about "Juno" but instead a "narrative" that put the family (and JL) in a good light with impending lawsuits on the horizon.

The fact that the "cops knew it was coming", and that there was (another) plan for cops and paramedics to take Britney the night before, on January 29th, signals to me that people other than Team Con were likely involved (Kaplan...and Sorrell even).

Interestingly, on that very night (of the 29th) none other than Lou Taylor together with Lynne, Sam and (child like) Britney went out shopping to Longs ***** (there is a Hollywood.tv video), Lou was the one driving (and paying?). Even though there were paparazzi present, they is not one photo of Lou and Britney to be found online. Not one. Is Lou the leaker to TMZ (and the NYT) in exchange for her anonymity? 

I know nothing about Brandy Navarre. Do tell?

Edited by Justin Woodpond
42 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Random (or not so random) thing I cam across recently, did you know Lutfi and Eardley in 2008/2009 were both represented by the same Los Angeles-based spokesperson, Michael Sands (now deceased, 2012). The same Michael Sands that also represented Kevin Federline during this time. Coincidence? Conservatorship attorney John Anderson testified in April 2009 (at the permanent restraining oder hearing) that Lutfi and Eardley both tried to get him to work on their behalf in January 2009, and even provided him with a retainer agreement purportedly signed by Spears. Why was Lufti so keen on Eardley even after he was disbarred? Wouldn't he have had better luck working with someone who could actually legally work?

For cross reference:

Also, Britney did reach out to Eardley in February of 2008...It wasn't just the voice mail left on his answering machine in January of 2009.

Feb. 12, 2008 - Britney speaks to lawyer Jon Eardley on the phone before it is taken away and disconnected.

51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

For cross reference:

Also, Britney did reach out to Eardley in February of 2008...It wasn't just the voice mail left on his answering machine in January of 2009.

Feb. 12, 2008 - Britney speaks to lawyer Jon Eardley on the phone before it is taken away and disconnected.

Yeah, it appears she did reach out to him, but not before the conservatorship was in place, until Feb 2008 as I mentioned. Which is why I think she had not read the letter prior to the second 5150 on Jan 31 2008.

Thanks for posting these. 

What I didn’t know was the Kaplan was also a client of Sands (along with Lufti, Kevin F, and Eardley). The things/secrets he must have been keeping on all of them. No wonder he was targeted and burgled. 

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Yeah, it appears she did reach out to him, but not before the conservatorship was in place, until Feb 2008 as I mentioned. Which is why I think she had not read the letter prior to the second 5150 on Jan 31 2008.

Thanks for posting these. 

What I didn’t know was the Kaplan was also a client of Sands (along with Lufti, Kevin F, and Eardley). The things/secrets he must have been keeping on all of them. No wonder he was targeted and burgled. 

So here's why I suspect she read the letter...

It was written on January 28, 2008...Check out what else was going on at that time...

Jan. 25, 2008 - Britney visits Dr. Deborah Nadel for the first time after the family court forces her to undergo a psychological evaluation. [Note that Eardley's letter references "multiple personality disorder."]

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lynne and Jamie Spears arrive at Britney's house in separate cars at around 10 pm after hearing Britney and Sam Lutfi were fighting and that Britney was crying. [Eardley's letter is dated this day.]

[This night is the night that we have photos of Britney sitting on the curb crying with her dog in her lap.]

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain." [This is a lie on Lynne's part...Britney had not been quiet. She had been driving around for three days straight, cranked on Red Bull and had likely been taking Dr. Nadel's medication for "multiple personality disorder" that Sam admitted to crushing and putting in her food.]

~~~> The next day, on January 29th, Britney, Lynne, and Sam go shopping for a Mercedes together. Eardley's letter is later found in the Mercedes by Blair Berk.

Jan. 30, 2008 - Paparazzi agency X17 reports that there has been a suicide attempt. Britney is alone at the house with Sam Lutfi, until he contacts Lynne Spears and requests her to come over. The police and ambulance arrive and take her to the Neuro Psychiatric Institute at UCLA ("NPI"). [Sam Lutfi and/or Lynne Spears reports the suicide attempt to Brandy Navarre at X17.]

Britney's hospitalization is ordered on the recommendation of Dr. Deborah Nadel.

LAPD helicopters circle overhead in a tightly-orchestrated effort to ensure Britney doesn't escape from her home before police can obtain a warrant to enter.

So...

I've always suspected that Eardley's letter is one of the things that caused the fight between Britney and Lutfi on the night of January 28th.

She wouldn't have known the second 5150 was coming at that time, and likely didn't know the conservatorship was only two days away, so why would she rush to contact Eardley so quickly?

I wonder if there's any way to prove whether or not she read the letter?

Wait a minute...

As I'm typing this I just noticed something...

The letter is dated January 28, 2008...But Britney wasn't strapped to a gurney and hauled away until the early morning hours of January 31, 2008.

How could Eardley's letter reference the gurney incident if it was actually written on January 28th? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

EDIT: I'm wrong. They strapped her to a gurney on January 4, 2008, before the letter was written.

Either way...

This makes me think I need to go over Eardley's letter again...I haven't read the entire thing since 2009 when it first came out.

There must be a way to bust them (Kaplan and Lutfi) on their little scheme. Some way. Somehow.

• Like 2

I come back to this topic again and again because this guy bothers me the most in all the storm Britney has gone through.

This guy was either a con artist who inserted himself into her life, or he was hired by someone to do so - I am alleging, so it might not be true, but my gut feeling says there is nothing to be trusted about this person. Not necessarily by Jamie or anyone from the c-ship. After watching Princess Diana's documentaries, it might as well be done by some media boss, to target Britney and make tons of money, and this guy might have been hired as a catalyst. Because Britney was a perfect fit for that profile.

How come a woman who was perfectly solid, healthy, happy, well spoken, never had an issue with anyone from media before, gone through a huge downfall after meeting this one person? How? Does it make any sense to you at all?

And all of a sudden this person is on Twitter running crazy stories, blending them with truths to gain trust, since FreeBritney movement gained momentum.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Eff You Kim Cattrall GIF by FOX TV

• Love 1

After listening to the Toxic podcast I think about this more and more. Sam Lutfi’s sudden appearance is so weird. I’d bet money on the possibility that he was her team’s first scape goat. Every story needs a villain.

The biggest mystery to me remains who the hell made the 5150 call? If he truly wasn’t apart of Team Con what kind of motivation would he have had to make that call? Nothing about that situation adds up to me. What’s sad is I don’t think we’ll ever find out the truth about that. What’s even sadder is I don’t think Britney even knows and she possibly never will.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

After listening to the Toxic podcast I think about this more and more. Sam Lutfi’s sudden appearance is so weird. I’d bet money on the possibility that he was her team’s first scape goat. Every story needs a villain.

The biggest mystery to me remains who the hell made the 5150 call? If he truly wasn’t apart of Team Con what kind of motivation would he have had to make that call? Nothing about that situation adds up to me. What’s sad is I don’t think we’ll ever find out the truth about that. What’s even sadder is I don’t think Britney even knows and she possibly never will.

This is my exact thought on this.