Was Sam Lutfi hired by Team CON? : A Research Thread

Susan Bassi is implying something about Lutfi and JAMS. not sure what the implication is…but it’s an implication.

for non US folks: 1099=Reported income form to the IRS

*Aside: its slightly infuriating that this is a 1099 and not W2 form bc it means these crooked judges are not paying their Medicare and Social Security taxes. More greed.

On 7/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Susan Bassi is implying something about Lutfi and JAMS. not sure what the implication is…but it’s an implication.

for non US folks: 1099=Reported income form to the IRS

*Aside: its slightly infuriating that this is a 1099 and not W2 form bc it means these crooked judges are not paying their Medicare and Social Security taxes. More greed.

I had Susan on my Britney list on twitter to follow her tweets but all I can say is she gives me the impression that she and her friend (don't remember her name) are fighting her own fight following their own investigation on divorce/family lawyers and courts, and Britney's case is among those they've looked at and I hope they find juicy stuff because the divorce is key to her whole late 2000s story but sometimes it feels like she's just piggibacking on Britney's relevancy to further her own agenda.

Also, most of the time I have no idea what she means when she tweets and I'm not even trying anymore. I saw she was also shading Rosengart, no saying she's totally wronng but at this point it feels like some people want Rosengart to work for them instead of for his actual client...

https://twitter.com/SusanBassi/status/1548334414580441088?s=20&t=UB3LJDqsdgtRlFyqtx7xyg

• 2 weeks later...