Don Phillip Full X Factor Audition

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just exposing a person who is having a mental breakdown and feels completely broken inside, before and after the audition.

That man is far out, and i pity him for that but on the other hand people will have to recognize they cant get success from other people's pity. All there is to do is to dive into some therapeutic tools/spirituality; you dont have to pay for that you can find all tools on the web anyway.

ps: i think he was also trying to cover the fact that he haven't had a job for a long time, and he probably has an addiction problem cuz that sure can make your head spiral into those kind of tears and head space. 

i might get some hate here, but i think britney should've been a little bit more supportive. like maybe get up there with him and talk to him directly. she felt distant and not very warm - i know she has stuff on her plate but she could have given him a hug. hopefully she did more out of camera. that man needed help like she did in 2007 and no one offered, i thought she'd be way more understanding; but hey i guess its not her responsibility... just my opinion, as it was sad to see the place he was in at the time and sometimes all you need is love.

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

i might get some hate here, but i think britney should've been a little bit more supportive. like maybe get up there with him and talk to him directly. she felt distant and not very warm - i know she has stuff on her plate but she could have given him a hug. hopefully she did more out of camera. that man needed help like she did in 2007 and no one offered, i thought she'd be way more understanding; but hey i guess its not her responsibility... just my opinion, as it was sad to see the place he was in at the time and sometimes all you need is love.

Maybe she would have if he didn’t accuse her of being homophobic 

he was unstable and director made britney look heartless tbh.. You can say that she is hurt and feels Don's pain but there was no right step judges could make.. everything would be wrong imo.. he just needed to speak out and his family or some good rest.. 

And I'm not sure if Britney had right to get on stage to hug him (and I think she shouldn't done that).. Her body guards didn't even let her to take a coffee or speak to someone in Starbucks right?

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Not sure why he thought britney didnt know he was gay. If u watch his music vids from that era when they came out u can totally tell he likea the D

or why did he think she would have a problem with that, when 90% of the people she works with has been gay since the beginning of her career 

56 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Obviously Britney isn't homophobic, but I wouldn't surprise me at all if at a young age, growing up in a conservative household, if she had a more traditional view of marriage back then.

since her first lineup of backup dancers, most of them if not all of them were gay and she never showed to have a problem with that, in fact it seemed they always had a great time and she was even seen with one of them many years later, when she had already had her kids

if I'm not mistaken, Don opened some of her concerts back in the day, so he must've known about her relationship with her dancers, so it's ridiculous he even thought that. And EVEN if Britney was homophobic, which she's clearly not, then what, like what importance does she have in his life, or why would that affect him so much, and why bring that up in the middle of his audition after years of not seeing her? I'd ask what was he trying to achieve with that, but it's obvious he wasn't 100% there and was most likely under the influence of something 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

since her first lineup of backup dancers, most of them if not all of them were gay and she never showed to have a problem with that, in fact it seemed they always had a great time and she was even seen with one of them many years later, when she had already had her kids

if I'm not mistaken, Don opened some of her concerts back in the day, so he must've known about her relationship with her dancers, so it's ridiculous he even thought that. And EVEN if Britney was homophobic, which she's clearly not, then what, like what importance does she have in his life, or why would that affect him so much, and why bring that up in the middle of his audition after years of not seeing her? I'd ask what was he trying to achieve with that, but it's obvious he wasn't 100% there and was most likely under the influence of something 

It almost felt like he blurted out that he was gay because under the pressure of being on stage in front of hundreds with Simon and LA Reid clearly probing for a better tv answer he probably thought that would sound "better" than admitting he had mental problems or was potentially on *****. After watching this again, it's very clear he isn't all there. Britney clearly isn't homophobic and it kind of irritated me that he even insinuated she might be.

Very Black Mirror. What he said was wrong but I still think she could’ve been a little nicer, he was obviously not well... it seems too humiliating to me. Saying he must’ve been too focused on his hardships to train his voice... not very nice when he’s having a breakdown. X Factor was a mistake IMO. 

Archived