Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

i'm gonna be honest, i think fans are way too overdramatic about this whole thing, yes britney suffered, yes britney prob got abused mentally and physically, yes she is some sort of victim, but at the same time,  she still had a beautiful life, beautiful moments, she experienced the most expensive hotels/houses, traveled in the most beautiful places on earth, dated the hottest men, she also was very hot back then, she did some things none of us will ever experiment, she earned more money than all of us ever will in our entire lifetime

i don't really feel that much sadness for britney in this day,i don't feel that much pity for her, but i do think that, she deserves freedom and she deserves to do whatever she wants because, she worked very hard i guess back then, and she does deserves to be able to control her own networth/estate. She deserves that. BUT, there are people who are suffering more than she is.

people need to stop acting like britney is broke, or struggling with money, she is still filthy rich , even in a conservatorship.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

she doesn't want to be seen as victim.

and hates being used as a talking point to discuss the way "women are treated by the media". her name being used in everyone's victim narrative.

people forget there's a human being underneath all the discourse.

we don't even know her!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Fans really need to put a stop on this "I know everything better then everybody else" narrative. We are in a gray area, there's a lot of stuff we don't know. You can choose to believe in whatever you want and act from that, that's okay, but drop the arrogance. You don't know Britney's life better that anybody else. We are all just guessing.

Some will believe is her on IG post, some will believe it's not, as we don't really know the truth, pick your side, it's fine! Just don't sell your opinion as a fact. 

• Love 3

I think she is not complaining about the documentary "Framing Britney" itself. What she means is that all the media has been insulting her.
I don't understand why people would misunderstand something so simple and doubt her post all the time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is the first time Britney's instagram has mentioned FreeBritney in a way:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Why? What is happening? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also as a lot of people said, Britney hates being painted as a victim and want to be known as a survivor.

If she didn't watch the doc and only followed the news then i could understand why she was upset.

All the news coverage was Justin apologizing, celebrities empathizing which i think Britney has moved on from.

But i don't think this post is her. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The doc addressed major issue like conservatorship abuse system and also Britney looked too cheerful in that DELETED superbowl video.

And this says "she cried for two weeks"?!!  She didn't even say she ever cried after her breakups but she cried after NOT watching a documentary?????:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also Britney will never say that if she doesn't want to be painted as a victim.

TeamBritney do your research :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This is the first time Britney's instagram has mentioned FreeBritney in a way:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Why? What is happening? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also as a lot of people said, Britney hates being painted as a victim and want to be known as a survivor.

If she didn't watch the doc and only followed the news then i could understand why she was upset.

All the news coverage was Justin apologizing, celebrities empathizing which i think Britney has moved on from.

But i don't think this post is her. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The doc addressed major issue like conservatorship abuse system and also Britney looked too cheerful in that DELETED superbowl video.

And this says "she cried for two weeks"?!!  She didn't even say she ever cried after her breakups but she cried after NOT watching a documentary?????:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also Britney will never say that if she doesn't want to be painted as a victim.

TeamBritney do your research :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Exactly

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’d like to think she’s embarrassed of being seen as an incompetent person dealing with mental illness.

That's my stance on it to be honest. This fan base reads into things far too much rather than take things at face value. Britney has ALWAYS been a walking contradiction so I'm no sure why people are so shocked that she posts mixed messages. This has been her entire career. She's also never been the most eloquent speaker either. Remember, "I like these jeans because they're faded." 

I think that the conservatorship is far more complex than what everyone thinks and to some extent, Britney probably does want it. 

• Love 4

Britney has very little — if anything at all — to do with the official “Britney Spears IG account.” I sound like a broken record at this point...😑

Curated content taken from a private account she may or may not have or whatever, *this* “Britney” is fake as ****. The sooner the majority of this fan base comes to terms with the fact that fans (and the public) are steadily being emotionally manipulated, aka mind ****ed... just as much as Britney is tbh, the less perplexed, sad, etc., you will feel. 

Stop taking every IG post that is made pretending to be/for Britney to heart, or not even take it as truth. I unfollowed that IG account two years ago. Maybe you all should do the same. Spare yourself the heartache. It’s time to grow up, kids, and move on. Let go of the popstar that was Britney Spears.

Focus on exposing conservatorship abuse, changing probate court laws and holding Ingham’s *** to the fire. Hold him and ALL of Team Con accountable for destroying Britney’s life and making her worse now than she was in 2007. 

• Like 7

Looks like a PR move.

Feels like a PR move.

Smells like pure bull****...

Britney was never one to paint herself as a crybaby. She wouldn’t come off at this point claiming that a story/rumor/doc is making her feel down. People like to make her as an insecure and frail kid, but she remains one of the strongest people in this business. 

They’re know trying to make it look like she’s opposing to her own freedom, opposing the ones who’ve actually spread word of the wrong she’s endure finally.

She personally must not like the scrutiny it puts her under once again, all these years into her career, but I’m sure she’s far from displeased having all the support.

Keep on strong, Britney! You’re in the making  of changing the whole (unjust) system that  is conservatorship in the US

• Love 5
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney has very little — if anything at all — to do with the official “Britney Spears IG account.” I sound like a broken record at this point...😑

Curated content taken from a private account she may or may not have or whatever, *this* “Britney” is fake as ****. The sooner the majority of this fan base comes to terms with the fact that fans (and the public) are steadily being emotionally manipulated, aka mind ****ed... just as much as Britney is tbh, the less perplexed, sad, etc., you will feel. 

Stop taking every IG post that is made pretending to be/for Britney to heart, or not even take it as truth. I unfollowed that IG account two years ago. Maybe you all should do the same. Spare yourself the heartache. It’s time to grow up, kids, and move on. Let go of the popstar that was Britney Spears.

Focus on exposing conservatorship abuse, changing probate court laws and holding Ingham’s *** to the fire. Hold him and ALL of Team Con accountable for destroying Britney’s life and making her worse now than she was in 2007. 

UNFOLLOW the “Britney Spears” Instagram account. UNFOLLOW all of the “Britney Spears” social media accounts. Tell those who are managing The Britney Brand to **** off. It’s bullsh!!t. It’s not even her Instagram, it’s her deranged team of handler’s Instagram account. FFS! I hope more of you all see that now!! Lies. Lies. Nothing but lies. Smoke and mirrors. In your heart you know better. Let go. Move on. Expose Cship abuse and demand it be reformed!! I am saddened that this is happening to Britney. 💔

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1