Nike suing Lil Nas X for his Satan shoe

39 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

https://newspunch.com/seattle-satanic-ped****e-ring/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/global-ped****e-ring-busted/

Your disbelief in satanic ritual abuse is cognitive dissonance.  It's a fact, not an opinion.  Weinstein, Epstein, Jimmy Savile, The NXIVM *** cult that had actual hollywood celebrities as members, Woody Allen who got doctors lawyers and judges and media to lie for him, R. Kelly who was operating a *** ring, T.I and Tiny who were operating a *** ring, Oprah's friend John of God who had child birthing camps full of *** slaves, the vatican, the royals including prince andrew who was exposed from epstein's association.  His island is full of occult symbolism.  I mean what more proof do you need?  The list goes on and on, that's just the tip of the iceberg.  This music video isn't random, it's the culmination of what they were always building up to.  The overton window has been building up to this point for years.  You remaining willfully ignorant just makes you irrelevant to the conversation.  You don't get to make up your own facts.

What the heck? You need to get out more..

Religion is a made-up ideology by humans. It does not exist in nature. There is no objective truth or fact to anything your saying.

All you're doing is spamming the thread and making yourself look crazy. No one is ignorant or ignoring anything... You're talking about made up inferences.

Heaven, hell, all this nonsense does not exist. Get into the 21st century, you're arguing about topics from ancient times.

Do humans do rituals and such things? Yes, but that's also a made-up human action. The reasons why they do it don't exist, except in the mind of these people. No one is "controlling" little nas x or anyone... That sounds like a conspiracy from the early 2000s when everyone believed in the illuminati..

18 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

First my original post disappeared.  Then the link to the 60 minutes segment on satanic ritual abuse was deleted.  Then the word sacrifice was removed and a bunch of words edited out.  What's going on here?

Yeah we all know Illuminati is real, at least people managing independent and critical thinking do.

Sheep will be sheep.

However, to me it's not that Lil Nas X is exposed, he is blatantly representing this **** and the fact that he was made into a celebrity (with help from Miley Cyrus dad which says it all) by a fan base mainly of children makes this more disturbing. You go from cowboy, to a really amazing Christmas moviesque video (Holiday) and cut straight to Satanic content. It's a bit Hannah Montana all over again, going from children/Disney stuff to debauchery. So the fact Billy Ray is somewhat involved in both these projects of depraving the youth with bait that turns over from a clean cookie cutter cartoon to ****, is saying something about what type of secretive job he has been appointed. 

Anyway what i was going to say is that by Nike being part of this, it's exposing Nike more than anything, which imo is exposing the bigger picture and the entire industry of production; entertainment and goods work together under the same agenda, and that's what's interesting about this. 

I do dig the video, i acutally kind of love the last half. But i also see it for what it is. Illuminati is present as ever and it's targeting youth in yet another way which is the old way but in a new layout. 

edit: finding out Nike is not behind this i can understand why they would sue that other company. 

All hail satan. 

Look I rather go to hell. 

I practice sodomy, which is against the made up bible, I do pre marital ***, which is against the fictional bible. 

Sinning is just a make believe concept to make us feel ashamed for doing normal human behavior.  

Plus they are also discovering that humans were never designed for monogamy or any ritual behavior of being faithful to one person,  that idea was implanted in generations. 

So it's being discovered and greatly appreciated that most of the stuff the one true love , soul mate is also fictional bs. 

7 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Who keeps editing all the facts out of my posts?  The word Sacrifice was edited out?  For what reason?  Someone here is really trying to protect the satanists from the truth about their evil from getting out.

Seek help

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Weird, my comment didn't post. 

Satanism is a p3d0 cult that does child ritual ....  So him naming the song after call me by your name, a p3d0 film, and making the video about demons is very disturbing.  The nike shoe just exposed them both.  They're not playing.   This is not cute.

Mary please, the Catholic Church is probably the most prolific p3dophile ring in history. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 3/28/2021 at 10:35 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Update: It appears Lil Nas X and Nike did NOT collaborate together.

He straight up used their logo without permission? SMH.

Earlier:

Inspired by his latest controversial Music video where The rapper Lil nas X has *** action with the devil, in what could be the bottom anthem to make Bloom by Troye Sivan Blush, and Cardi B proud to have a gay track so explicit that WAP has a related track..

But, Lil Nas X is not done,  he's selling a limited edition Of Devil sole shoes,  which only 666 are being made for $1080,the custom made shoes is black, with the pentagram,  and devil horns, and what's already causing controversy is the revelation that each shoe contains a drop of human blood in the sole..

Can't wait to see what the evangelicals have to say about this on Fox News.  

Update: He ~apologized~

210328223412-01-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes.jp

Lil Nas didn’t use the logo without permission. MSCHF bought a certain quantity of the Nike’s and redesigned them and left the swoosh. They did collaborate with Lil Nas, but this is something MSCHF should’ve seen coming if they are an established company. 

This might actually be an interesting court case. This is a question of whether or not consumers can use a product however they desire after the initial point of purchase. If there is no tag forbidding reselling them, then Nike may not have a case at all. Although since it’s another company selling them, it could be copyright infringement... idk. It seems like it’s more just a threat to see if MSCHF will back down. 

On 3/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

What the hell? Real blood? Umm blood is priceless so maybe stop wasting it? 

It's only one drop, so not that big of a deal. 

It's not even the Nike logo, pretty close tho. Wrong side. 

I don't know why, but i really like him, so refreshing to see an artist not saying this fake apologies, which are never honest. 

Btw. the same company made Jesusshoes with holy water in it. 

+ I've never heard Old Town Road in my life, omg. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block