Nike suing Lil Nas X for his Satan shoe

Update: It appears Lil Nas X and Nike did NOT collaborate together.

He straight up used their logo without permission? SMH.

Earlier:

Inspired by his latest controversial Music video where The rapper Lil nas X has *** action with the devil, in what could be the bottom anthem to make Bloom by Troye Sivan Blush, and Cardi B proud to have a gay track so explicit that WAP has a related track..

But, Lil Nas X is not done,  he's selling a limited edition Of Devil sole shoes,  which only 666 are being made for $1080,the custom made shoes is black, with the pentagram,  and devil horns, and what's already causing controversy is the revelation that each shoe contains a drop of human blood in the sole..

Can't wait to see what the evangelicals have to say about this on Fox News.  

Update: He ~apologized~

210328223412-01-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes.jp

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

People's stupidity is disturbing :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

[link removed]

Child ritual abuse at the hands of satanists is real.  Reserve judgement of others until you address your own ignorance on the topic.

edit:  Was my link removed because it was on bit chute, or because a 60 minutes interview that proves the depravity of what the music industry is promoting is pure evil would be too damning on the first page?  If it is the former, here is the link to youtube of an official 60 minutes segment.

• Love 1

I’m so over this garbage.

Just be gay dude. Make good music. 

Why do we always play right into conservative hands?

Selling satanic shoes is just so unnecessary. And from the way it’s mentioned by Nas X, he’s not even a satanist which means this is all just a ploy to piss people off. 

Next.....

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

[link removed]

Child ritual abuse at the hands of satanists is real.  Reserve judgement of others until you address your own ignorance on the topic.

Ummm I believe u but what's satanic about his music video & these shoes? The symbol on the shoes isn't satanic at all, church made every symbol look satanic and it's a fact. This symbol was meant to protect from demons. Hell & devil in his music video? This is a fiction, hell is a fiction. People use it movies, TV series and??? Chill Christian 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I’m so over this garbage.

Just be gay dude. Make good music. 

Why do we always play right into conservative hands?

Selling satanic shoes is just so unnecessary. And from the way it’s mentioned by Nas X, he’s not even a satanist which means this is all just a ploy to piss people off. 

Next.....

When do we ever make progress by trying to please conservatives? Nothing ever gets done until we push boundaries. 

Lil Nas X has made it clear that he has an agenda for this era “to make people stay the **** out of other people’s lives and stop dictating who they should be.” And obviously, it looks like he’s doing that by pushing boundaries. If you don’t understand that, then you’re missing the point  

I love it. It’s sort of the history of pop stars to push boundaries. Elvis’ swinging hips, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Britney, Gaga, Cardi B. Lil Nas X is carrying on the tradition. I can’t remember the last time we’ve had a new male popstar that was dedicated to making a statement like this. 

Am I satanic or like any of that stuff at all? No, and I don’t know that Lil Nas X does either. But my guess is he’s doing all of it to push boundaries, make statements, and yeah, to make people angry and be controversial because ultimately no one should give a **** but him since it’s his life and music. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Ummm I believe u but what's satanic about his music video & these shoes? The symbol on the shoes isn't satanic at all, church made every symbol look satanic and it's a fact. This symbol was meant to protect from demons. Hell & devil in his music video? This is a fiction, hell is a fiction. People use it movies, TV series and??? Chill Christian 

Where did you get that idea that the 5 pointed circled pentagram is to protect you?  The johnny depp headless horseman movie?  That's the baphomet symbol.  They sacrifice children to appease lucifer.  It's amazing that my video link to a 60 minutes segment was removed but a youtube video that promotes giving lucifer a lapdance is promoted to the top. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block