Nike suing Lil Nas X for his Satan shoe

1 hour ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Weird, my comment didn't post. 

Satanism is a p3d0 cult that does child ritual ....  So him naming the song after call me by your name, a p3d0 film, and making the video about demons is very disturbing.  The nike shoe just exposed them both.  They're not playing.   This is not cute.

Who keeps editing all the facts out of my posts?  The word Sacrifice was edited out?  For what reason?  Someone here is really trying to protect the satanists from the truth about their evil from getting out.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Where did you get that idea that the 5 pointed circled pentagram is satanic? FROM CHURCH THAT MADE IT UP. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram 

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.  Not an accurate source.  Lucifer is Lucifer.  They used a 5 pointed star and a drop of blood with the devil's number to represent him for the sneakers.  I don't care if it was devised by a halloween costume company or santa claus.  It's used as a satanic symbol by p3d0s to worship the devil.  Late adoption of the symbol doesn't make it any less synonymous.  If you look at the origin of the swastika it was just an innocuous symbol of the sun in eastern religions.  The association with Na-zis made it synonymous with white supremacy so it's origin doesn't really matter now.

3 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.  Not an accurate source.  Lucifer is Lucifer.  They use to 5 pointed star and a drop of blood with the devil's number to represent him.  I don't care if it was devised by a halloween costume company.  It's used as a symbol by p3d0s to worship the devil.  Late adoption of the symbol doesn't make it any less synonymous.  If you look at the origin of the swastika it was just an innocuous symbol of the sun in eastern religions.  The association with ****s made it synonymous with white supremacy so it's origin doesn't really matter now.

Okay, now shut the f ck up :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I'm so tired of stupid people. You're a clown  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Tbh, his video would be shocking in early 2000s but now it seems desperate. 

I agree. I dn what all the fuss is about. 

It reminds me of when everyone thought the Miley Cyrus vma performance was controversial.....I was like uh.....what...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Okay, now shut the f ck up :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I'm so tired of stupid people. You're a clown  

Stupid people are the brainwashed zombies bopping to the sound of corporate mainstreaming of luciferian blood rituals to the black and gay communities.  60 minutes proved this is really going on.  Real news.  But you're dazzled by a music video so everyone else is stupid.  Yeah okay.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Stupid people are the brainwashed zombies bopping to the sound of corporate mainstreaming of luciferian blood rituals to the black and gay communities.  60 minutes proved this is really going on.  Real news.  But you're dazzled by a music video so everyone else is stupid.  Yeah okay.

agreed. but let them bop away. they'll realize it eventually when their kids are listening to whatever comes next which will inevitably be 200x's more outrageous, vapid and offensive.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

agreed. but let them bop away. they'll realize it eventually when their kids are listening to whatever comes next which will inevitably be 200x's more outrageous, vapid and offensive.

They wont have kids that's why the protective instinct doesn't effect them emotionally in the same way.  A very small percentage of gays end up adopting or having children, and the black community is the biggest ******** demographic on the planet, which is a satanic blood sacrifice ritual itself.  This is why these two communities are being targeted to promote this evil degeneracy for the elites.  They really think that lowly of us that we will go along with the evil.  And all the brainwashed gays bumping to this think they're really sticking it to the white christian patriarchy, but they're only hurting themselves in the end.   Playing with this type of evil will haunt and destroy them.  Evil is a disease that can't be contained once you cross a certain line.  Just like vampires being welcomed in.  Who do you think that ancient folklore is about?  Our ancestors warned us about this.  The devil's greatest deception was convincing man that he doesn't exist.  Even if you don't believe he exists, ((they)) do, and the things they do in his name should make anyone stand against this type of messaging to children who will inevitably see this filth and be enticed by it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He’s just trying to rile people up and make some money in the process. Desperate? Yes. But he knows what he’s doing.

I think it's more likely they must have major blackmail on him.  That's how this works.  No one would humiliate themselves like this willingly.  Makes no sense to want to associate yourself with the darkness of satanism and the horrors they inflict on children unless you're forced to, which we know artists and celebrities are industry slaves forced into public humilliation rituals by the elite.  We know epstein was able to extort money and control out of his rich celebrity friends through blackmail from s3x parties on his island.  Why would an artist want to ostracize their fanbase for this and associate their song with a p3d0 movie like Call me by your name?  I feel sorry for this person.  I don't think he's in control at all, but he's also most likely just going along with it too.  The second he says stop, you'll see happen to him what happen to Britney.  They destroy you once you stop destroying yourself for their agenda.  He will get a major reward for this by the people who control the media industries.  Maybe a big payout deal like Katy perry got for american idol.  But his career will never be the same, neither will his soul. 

4 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

And now he's being tried for being a S-adist who ra-ped women and abused his exes.  Really good example.  Thank you.

Wasn’t talking about his personal like. God knows what he has done in the past that will come out in the future. I’m talking about his “art”, and him trying too hard to be edgy, learn the difference. Thank you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block